The psychology of the dravidiano dalit

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
The dravidiano dalit is a coping type found on forums as this. Theyre not just dravidians (or even need to be) but can even include whites. The cope here is that skin colour (before reaching somali tier dark brown) is a major part of attractiveness, here ill prove why this a chapri tea seller cope.

First, toughest refutations:

If skin colour is not important who would slay more? and theyd send a pic like this:

Ok thats it, its proved right. Now this is hard to follow as im not a good morpher but look closely (very closely), if the right was someone you saw in motion how uncanny would he look? Seriously visualise it, would you want to talk to and befriend Casper the ghost looking ethnic ? A better morph would be taking him to around light brownish so that his pheno suits it, and perhaps green eyes.

Now let us move to other examples, one where the skin is darker

Possible refutatiions : hes white racially (not exactly but u get the memo), so he can run it , thats just tan bro

Response: Since a tan is simply accumulation of melanin, this guy is actually light-medium brown ish here, but the reason he doesnt look curry is due to skin undertones from being lean and accumulation of carotene (hes a model ofc). You can see that in here as well:

Theres no getting around, that this guy is dark as shit . But he doesnt suddenly morph into average tea selling curry or somali. Why? Due to an underlying caucasian skull structure and features. I can give 1000s more examples of this with Gandy, Delon etc. all dark as fuck in their prime due to tanning.

Ok but the elephant in the room here is , but brown cannot suit ethnics broooo esp curries?

The cope here on this site about this is mainly from a positive feedback loop bw self hating pajeets, wignat sfcels, and self hating coal skin niggers. Wignats of course gain an easy ego boost from this( haha ur not white), pajeets think the reason they are incel is bcos of their skin colour (Not their short manlet height, abo tier nose, brachy skull with 0 bones) which can serve as a kind of cathartic release (thinking its just a lottery toss ,not coming to terms with their dogshit lineage) , niggers (No explanation needed).

The monkey eating the banana would be an unexamined evaluation of ur habits simply bcos u saw another currycel doing it

Now does that mean every curry should go outside and tan, or that every curry should stop using monobenzene or hq? No, the curries who need to tan already need to be top tier bone structure, height, and have a tall skull (last one v imp). The curries who need to get on monobenzene are those with that chapri chai wala tea seller type look (the ones who could legit pass as a seller in a samosa stall if they were a bit darker).
In fact w tall skull, one can even get away with much darker colouring like Moose here , in fact his darker colouring hides his green undertones (one of the biggest unacklowdged curry failo which is why I tan as well)

Btw im not blaming every pajeet here (just the majority), Ik dark skins on this site w jordan barrett eye area and comfortable in their skin who slay lightskin punjabi poojetas.
Even social behaviour wise, pajeetas are actually wired to go for dark(er) skin males w a "caucasian bone structure" , which explains why my attention skyrocket when I become darker even though i became fat

In North India, as in South India, the male—female difference was more than two MI units for the Brahmin sample. Despite the small and imbalanced sample size of the UP Brahmins, the one-tailed t-test was marginally significant (p value = 0.097), which could suggest that females are lighter than males in Brahmins across India. For comparison, the SC population of BI exhibited almost identical average MI values between males and females (Table S3). More samples would, however, be required in the future from the North Indian populations to address the significance of these sexual dimorphism patterns.
In AP, females from the Brahmin and the agricultural castes have significantly lighter skin than males. More importantly, there is a clear correlation between the average pigmentation of a caste and its skin color sexual dimorphism. In the case of the Brahmins, their overall lighter skin is mirrored by a more marked difference in pigmentation between the two sexes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel, whitepilledchad and 10 others
tldr its all bones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, moreroidsmoredates, bloomercel and 7 others
@Squirtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and looksmac
The dravidiano dalit is a coping type found on forums as this. Theyre not just dravidians (or even need to be) but can even include whites. The cope here is that skin colour (before reaching somali tier dark brown) is a major part of attractiveness, here ill prove why this a chapri tea seller cope.

If skin colour is not important who would slay more? and theyd send a pic like this:

View attachment 2864164

Ok thats it, its proved right. Now this is hard to follow as im not a good morpher but look closely (very closely), if the right was someone you saw in motion how uncanny would he look? Seriously visualise it, would you want to talk to and befriend Casper the ghost looking ethnic ? A better morph would be taking him to around light brownish so that his pheno suits it, and perhaps green eyes.

View attachment 2864167

Possible refutatiions : hes white racially (not exactly but u get the memo), so he can run it , thats just tan bro

Response: Since a tan is simply accumulation of melanin, this guy is actually light-medium brown ish here, but the reason he doesnt look curry is due to skin undertones from being lean and accumulation of carotene (hes a model ofc). You can see that in here as well:

View attachment 2864169

Theres no getting around, that this guy is dark as shit . But he doesnt suddenly morph into average tea selling curry or somali. Why? Due to an underlying caucasian skull structure and features. I can give 1000s more examples of this with Gandy, Delon etc. all dark as fuck in their prime due to tanning.

Ok but the elephant in the room here is , but brown cannot suit ethnics broooo esp curries?

View attachment 2864172View attachment 2864173

View attachment 2864174View attachment 2864176

View attachment 2864177

The cope here on this site about this is mainly from a positive feedback loop bw self hating pajeets, wignat sfcels, and self hating coal skin niggers. Wignats of course gain an easy ego boost from this( haha ur not white), pajeets think the reason they are incel is bcos of their skin colour (Not their short manlet height, abo tier nose, brachy skull with 0 bones) which can serve as a kind of cathartic release (thinking its just a lottery toss ,not coming to terms with their dogshit lineage) , niggers (No explanation needed).
The monkey eating the banana would be an unexamined evaluation of ur habits simply bcos u saw another currycel doing it
View attachment 2864186
Now does that mean every curry should go outside and tan, or that every curry should stop using monobenzene or hq? No, the curries who need to tan already need to be top tier bone structure, height, and have a tall skull (last one v imp). The curries who need to get on monobenzene are those with that chapri chai wala tea seller type look (the ones who could legit pass as a seller in a samosa stall if they were a bit darker).
In fact w tall skull, one can even get away with much darker colouring like Moose here , in fact his darker colouring hides his green undertones (one of the biggest unacklowdged curry failo which is why I tan as well)
View attachment 2864182View attachment 2864185
Btw im not blaming every pajeet here (just the majority), Ik dark skins on this site w jordan barrett eye area and comfortable in their skin who slay lightskin punjabi poojetas.
Even social behaviour wise, pajeetas are actually wired to go for dark(er) skin males w a "caucasian bone structure" , which explains why my attention skyrocket when I become darker even though i became fat

In North India, as in South India, the male—female difference was more than two MI units for the Brahmin sample. Despite the small and imbalanced sample size of the UP Brahmins, the one-tailed t-test was marginally significant (p value = 0.097), which could suggest that females are lighter than males in Brahmins across India. For comparison, the SC population of BI exhibited almost identical average MI values between males and females (Table S3). More samples would, however, be required in the future from the North Indian populations to address the significance of these sexual dimorphism patterns.
In AP, females from the Brahmin and the agricultural castes have significantly lighter skin than males. More importantly, there is a clear correlation between the average pigmentation of a caste and its skin color sexual dimorphism. In the case of the Brahmins, their overall lighter skin is mirrored by a more marked difference in pigmentation between the two sexes.

Let me get this straight.

Blud made a rating thread

He kept denying and claiming he was "light brown" despite every comment saying he was dark brown.

Screenshot 20240417 013420 Firefox
Screenshot 20240417 013044 Firefox
Screenshot 20240417 013229 Firefox
Screenshot 20240417 013321 Firefox

Then makes this thread saying it's all about dem bones and not skin color, when the persistent "No I'm light brown dalit " means he doesn't believe what he says himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer, dehydrated and 1 other person

He kept denying and claiming he was "light brown" despite every comment saying he was dark brown.

View attachment 2864200View attachment 2864201View attachment 2864204View attachment 2864206

Then makes this thread saying it's all about dem bones and not skin color, when the persistent "No I'm light brown dalit " means he doesn't believe what he says himself.
look dude idrc if im light or dark or somali vantablack, id say im around light with a tan of around 3 years ish, its not relevant. What is relevant is sub 5 manlet pajeets like u psy opping other coping pajeets into thinking the reason theyre incel is cos of skin colour, not their ethnic sub 5 faces, abo nose, brachy skull and height.

You should simply accept that ur lineage should have been genocided when the mughals invaded, instead ur parents went to live in some secluded hut living on grains and pennies and u were born like the ethnicel manlet u are lol. Just be honest witth urself, pajeets would be doing a huge favour if they were just honest with themselves and continued living their lives instead of being self hating crabs in a bucket (its hard ik when uve been ugly all ur life but u have to come out of it)

Screenshot 2023 11 28 034516

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, dehydrated and NorwoodAscender
Make your last thread on dot org a verbatim repetition of wokescold points on internalized racism and white supremacy, yeeep, good idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, NorwoodAscender, dna_cel and 1 other person
Sendhil just needs light eyes and beard razor removal. Also what is your opinion on rehab room and gynocentric black pillers( if women wants to shit in your mouth and you say no then you simply are genetically inferior) typa guys I think they get dopamine by saying that shit to children and teens that's why they say it. Also the reason this form worships him

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, dna_cel and BrahminBoss
Make your last thread on dot org a verbatim repetition of wokescold points on internalized racism and white supremacy, yeeep, good idea
Make ur entire personality on .org being a word salad spewing gook , who uses reductionism to gain reps while crying about being a truecel chink

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and NorwoodAscender
btw im a caucasoid supremacist, white is too vague of a term.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ranierean
Sendhil just needs light eyes and beard razor removal. Also what is your opinion on rehab room and gynocentric black pillers( if women wants to shit in your mouth and you say no then you simply are genetically inferior) typa guys I think they get dopamine by saying that shit to children and teens that's why they say it. Also the reason this form worships him
Ive also noticed curly hair tends to go well w darker skin, sendhil taxeira . I think failednormiemanlet did well in UK because of his perm even though dark skin curry

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, NorwoodAscender and looksmac
look dude idrc if im light or dark or somali vantablack,

You absolutely DO care, otherwise you wouldn't cope this hard with being "muh light brown."

If you didn't care like you are pretending, you would've claimed to be dark skinned, because you indeed are dark skinned.

But "muh light brown"

id say im around light with a tan of around 3 years ish, its not relevant. What is relevant is sub 5 manlet pajeets like u psy opping other coping pajeets into thinking the reason theyre incel is cos of skin colour, not their ethnic sub 5 faces and height.

When this face

Downloadfile132

Talks about others having sub 5 faces, it's the best comedic entertainment.

Also there's no real proof that you really are 6 ft 4 (because it's rare for dalits to be that tall), so I'm not exactly convinced.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, brucewayne78, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Also please don't compare yourself to Sendhil, that's blasphemy against the Dravidian bone mogger.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, NorwoodAscender and BrahminBoss
You absolutely DO care, otherwise you wouldn't cope this hard with being "muh light brown."

If you didn't care like you are pretending, you would've claimed to be dark skinned, because you indeed are dark skinned.

But "muh light brown"

When this face

View attachment 2864211

Talks about others having sub 5 faces, it's the best comedic entertainment.

Also there's no real proof that you really are 6 ft 4 (because it's rare for dalits to be that tall), so I'm not exactly convinced.
Also please don't compare yourself to Sendhil, that's blasphemy against the Dravidian bone mogger.

jerk off to my cheekbones and send me the pic in dm

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What cheekbones?

That 240p pastel painting barely has the semblance of a human being.
hey bro can u jerk off to my cheekbones and send me the pic in DMs?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, normie_joe and looksmac
Ive also noticed curly hair tends to go well w darker skin, sendhil taxeira . I think failednormiemanlet did well in UK because of his perm even though dark skin curry
See this. It's not over for a race rather boneless/noharmonious. If he asked forum
And rr they say over and shit(I assumed this I don't know who that is) also uk(hypergammy is of the roofs their). Do you think black pill is more nature ( what rehab room isackro preach)or societal(degen movements) cause in punjab just be neurotypical wrestler and you will get a beautiful wife who is virgin or only body of 2.i think black pillers( this forum rr and others) have freedom of speech but no freedom of thought they are just like FoidS who they criticize but opposite and edgy(means whiney).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BrahminBoss
See this. It's not over for a race rather boneless/harmony less. If he asked forum
And rr they say over and shit(I assumed this I don't know who that is) also uk(hypergammy is of the roofs their). Do you think black pill is more nature ( what rehab room isackro preach)or societal(degen movements) cause in punjab just be neurotypical wrestler and you will get a beautiful wife who is virgin or only body of 2.i think black pillers( this form rr and others) have freedom of speech but no freedom of thought they are just like FoidS who they criticize but opposite and edgy(means whiney).
Race narrows done how many gl people are there in a population, applying such a vague abstract concept to define yourself, when clans etc. are more accurate perception of what you truly are (if there is such a thing) always seemed a bit odd to me. Maybe its because of dissolution of monarchy and the subsequent dissolution of feudalism which led to europeans forgetting how they identified themselves , but in India knowleadgable people always defined themselves by their clans (gotra) mainly.

Blackpill is nature, we are wired to seek out good bone structure (alteast women persp. as women just need compact midface to be attractive) and facial features. Its just that certain races have a higher percentage of the population adhering to the norms for various reasons.

• +1
@BrahminBoss what caste are the pajeet immigrants that come to the west?

• +1
Race narrows done how many gl people are there in a population, applying such a vague abstract concept to define yourself, when clans etc. are more accurate perception of what you truly are (if there is such a thing) always seemed a bit odd to me. Maybe its because of dissolution of monarchy and the subsequent dissolution of feudalism which led to europeans forgetting how they identified themselves , but in India knowleadgable people always defined themselves by their clans (gotra) mainly.

Blackpill is nature, we are wired to seek out good bone structure (alteast women persp. as women just need compact midface to be attractive) and facial features. Its just that certain races have a higher percentage of the population adhering to the norms for various reasons.
Agreed with first para. For second part i would say ofcourse chad and Stacey will be together but a in non degen society every one would be virgin before marriage in my guess and to a extent it's a societal construct. You will get what is thier for you cause bones but ltn will also get what is their for him that loves him and is virgin. What you think?

• +1
@brahimboss what caste are the pajeet immigrants that come to the west?
8/10 identify as upper caste, but as i said it has been botched as a concept, look for marital races like rajputs, jatt,sikhs, certain brahmin clans etc. those tend to have higher proportion of moggers.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and hiwasuwor
Agreed with first para. For second part i would say ofcourse chad and Stacey will be together but a in non degen society every one would be virgin before marriage in my guess and to a extent it's a societal construct. You will get what is thier for you cause bones but ltn will also get what is their for him that loves him and is virgin. What you think?
im pro child marriage to an extent

• +1
@St.TikTokcel @Snake.0359 @Pei

• +1

View attachment 2864164

View attachment 2864167

View attachment 2864169

View attachment 2864177

View attachment 2864186

True. All of this a massive pajeet cope just like JBW. Still, not a fan of skin cancer.

• +1
Gitano

Attachments

• cristiano-ronaldo-drinking.gif
    cristiano-ronaldo-drinking.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
but the reason he doesnt look curry is due to skin undertones from being lean and accumulation of carotene
Brown hair aswell, streaks of lighter strands

• +1

View attachment 2864164

View attachment 2864167

View attachment 2864169

View attachment 2864177

View attachment 2864186

So now you are acknowledging fact that it's all about bones, am I right?

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It is a lot more about being caucasian than being lightskinned, cuz rices are very light but because they lack the "caucasoid" features they do not mog the tanned whiteboy.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

View attachment 2864200View attachment 2864201View attachment 2864204View attachment 2864206

He has invented a coping system of PSL where every one of his failos actually doesn't matter.

He has invented a coping system of PSL where every one of his failos actually doesn't matter.
Get on monobenzene and become albino you’ll slay the whole Europe

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer