The purpose of life is to be alpha even if you're not. I.E. milking whatever makes you alpha/ halos you in a bubble of value.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
If youre small but masculine then talk more abotu MMA than football, or basketball

If you're short mexican talk about how overrated northern europeans are, and how the aztecs were actually more advanced than the irish, etc.

Life is about falsely promoting yourself in an alph way.
Why do blacks not associate with whites? and only asians do. Because blacks will always be hated, and asians are looking to suck up, and get good genes.

If you're short, but wanna be a part of country/ redneck/ trucker culture hten it's a death sentence.
If you're white, and wanna be a wigger it's semi-death sentence but if it's gangsta hardcore rap then it's defo a death sentence.

It's about avoiding a death sentence, and doing something that can circumvent the shitty world we live in.
Finding women is about a niche as much as looks.

Life isn't about being your greatest as much as halo-ing yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Just nichemaxx theory.

Over for short balding indian janitors.

Over for your post rep ratio. Not very alpha if you ask me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 8771, john2 and 4 others
Just nichemaxx theory.

Over for short balding indian janitors.
tacitly showing you think this works unless it's totally over.

what shoudl they do? rot and die? or join up with an evil gang prolly. thuggee.

tacitly showing you think this works unless it's totally over.

what shoudl they do? rot and die? or join up with an evil gang prolly. thuggee.
Dark Triad maxxing?

Honestly, if they asked the very first question of "What should I do?" they might not have stayed as indian janitors for very very long.

Dark Triad maxxing?

Honestly, if they asked the very first question of "What should I do?" they might not have stayed as indian janitors for very very long.
joining some evil religion is all they got. the uglier the more in contorl they need ot be.

joining some evil religion is all they got. the uglier the more in contorl they need ot be.
What are you talking about? And bro don't quote and reply to yourself that was a very cringe thing to do.

What are you talking about? And bro don't quote and reply to yourself that was a very cringe thing to do.
join an evil cult and dark triad rape is all indians can do really.

which is prolly whty it is still religious