The purpose of life is to breed with the highest tier female you can attract. STOP ROTTING.

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
The only reason u were put on this Earth.

In b4 MGTOW iTs cHeMicALS iN uR bRAiN

Ur ancestors tortured themselves so u could have this opportunity.

Don't use this forum as the only outlet of social connection. Go get a friend group. Start any hobby. Legit go play some online chess or whatever rn instead of rotting. Let's use this forum to discuss - not complain about - the many uncomfortable truths in this world, and start maximizing ur chances of success.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, Lolcel and 30 others
This is just be NT all over again, can we stop the NT cope, at this point with corona you can just post your face online and if your good enough you will get something

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6273, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
If only i could breed with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10895

@Proex thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6273, Schizoidcel and 4 others
I dont wanna breed. I dont like my genes and dont think they're anything special that needs to be replicated in this world. BEsides there's plenty of people existing already. I just wanna be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others

Don't use this forum as the only outlet of social connection. Go get a friend group. Start any hobby. Legit go play some online chess or whatever rn instead of rotting. Let's use this forum to discuss - not complain about - the many uncomfortable truths in this world, and start maximizing ur chances of success.
Why u assume guys here rot , half the dudes here are starving themselves just to fuck a whale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, getra, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
Why u assume guys here rot , half the dudes here are starving themselves just to fuck a whale
the number of copers on the site has risen by a factor of many many men

come on chiefs we can not let our bloodlines end looksmax as hard as you can go hard or go home

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, IndianJock, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others

True but its a secondary objective

The main reason is that God created us so that we whorship him

I want to impregnate a lot of hot stacies of diverse origins and put minis maesthetics in their bellies

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, IndianJock, DesiChad and 3 others

Real recongize real.This guy has the attitude needed to ascend

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7419
That's correct, it hurts me deeply watching 6"2 white guys breed with 5"2 Asian women because we all know what's the most probable outcome for their sons. This is going to be a very interesting next 50 years..... The worst part is that they are so naïve that they won't even understand why their sons cannot pull girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel, IndianJock and 3 others
thank you for the looksmaxxing tip

That's correct, it hurts me deeply watching 6"2 white guys breed with 5"2 Asian women because we all know what's the most probable outcome for their sons. This is going to be a very interesting next 50 years..... The worst part is that they are so naïve that they won't even understand why their sons cannot pull girls.

Its not that they dont understand , they simply don't care.

As far as they are concerned the dad had his sex and the girl got a pay pig, they recieve all the benefits and none of the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
I dont wanna breed. I dont like my genes and dont think they're anything special that needs to be replicated in this world. BEsides there's plenty of people existing already. I just wanna be happy.
Sounds like low T to me.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 761
From a purely rational perspective i believe religion is a cope

What if i'm gay?lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot

I know a 5’11 guy who’s been dating this 4’11 girl for 3+ years

Over for their sons if they end up having kids tbh

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock

This ladies and gentlemen is life fuel.
Completely agreed

What if i'm gay?lmao

U were the unfortunate (or fortunate) recipient of genetics that drastically increase female mating success. As a gay male, nature intended u to be highly sociable and advance society socially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12071
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @whatamIdoinwithmylyf i dont get it?

@Proex what is their deal?
She has braces, which means facial deformity, which means not ideal for breeding. Plus she's ugly, and undimorphic according to me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6723
she's cute af what are you smoking?
Face isn't enough for me buddy boyo, I like some melons and peaches on a women, I would breed with but I am down in fucking this cute little whore too. but the thread was about breeding so not ideal in that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I know a 5’11 guy who’s been dating this 4’11 girl for 3+ years

Over for their sons if they end up having kids tbh
yeah man very unfortunate, I will pray for them :(

Thanks for the incredible looksmaxing advice

brb reincarnating as a NT human male

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5061
This is just be NT all over again, can we stop the NT cope, at this point with corona you can just post your face online and if your good enough you will get something
nt doesnt count for slaying but it can definitely get u a relationship even at normie tier and average height and that too with a really good looking girl , stop coping , looksmaxxing was never for relationships , it was for slaying , feeling better about yourself and getting treated better in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 5634
nt doesnt count for slaying but it can definitely get u a relationship even at normie tier and average height and that too with a really good looking girl , stop coping , looksmaxxing was never for relationships , it was for slaying , feeling better about yourself and getting treated better in life

chadlite spotted, tell that to my recessed chin, you think life is fair bcause your life is different than time, i already tried dating didnt work, cant delude myself, thank you for the copium tho

chadlite spotted, tell that to my recessed chin, you think life is fair bcause your life is different than time, i already tried dating didnt work, cant delude myself, thank you for the copium tho
youre the one coping here , look at the couples outside and compare the guys with the girls

• +1
If only i could breed with my oneitis
find someone else cause if u display beta needliness vibes in front of a girl even once , assume its over unless ur like chad or something

• +1
I can't breed

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
find someone else cause if u display beta needliness vibes in front of a girl even once , assume its over unless ur like chad or something
nigrous