The qualify of your pictures matters a lot. The lens distortion thing is not a meme

A

alexmason90

Iron
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Posts
15
Reputation
26
I repeat, lens distortion is not a meme. I used to have like two matches on Bumble and no mesages, and after getting a mirrorless camera and taking some high qualify portraits I fucking have two-three messages a day from girls. What the fuck??!!

Did anyone else experience something like this? It's crazy how much difference it can make having some high qualify dlsr pictures.

I also shaved my beard and let my hair grow, but that's not too relevant because I'm still subhuman.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and sergeant blackpill
Post the before and after pics bro, otherwise this thread is useless.
 

Similar threads

ThatDewd
Replies
3
Views
77
jefferdingerdell
jefferdingerdell
ChangPilled_
Replies
1
Views
105
Quanicle
Quanicle
iqletlowtest
Replies
7
Views
64
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
bloodysummoningg
Replies
4
Views
83
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg
Nerogen
Replies
1
Views
20
Nerogen
Nerogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top