The quality of this forum in 2020 is just outstanding

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Posts
20,650
Reputation
39,761
It really is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lev Peshkov
Yeah with all these high t wannabe bad bois.
Around
It sure is high
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, TsarTsar444, androgenic and 2 others
Best time of the forum Summer 2019 up to January 2020.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, LordGodcat and 4 others
Forum went to shit. The same threads keep being bumped and the users are boring as shit. Greycels keep getting more and more retarded.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Over, Deleted member 5632 and 8 others
Forum went to shit. The same threads keep being bumped and the users are boring as shit. Greycels keep getting more and more retarded.
sorry tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RAITEIII, NorwoodMilitant and 1 other person
86sdj.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Ocelot, Gargantuan and 4 others
Early 2019 was this forum's golden age tbh. I miss the @Arceus300 vs @Nibba vs @StudyHacks mog battles.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3328 and stuckneworleans
It wasn't even bad till Early March when I joined here. 😔I miss @streege
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
Sorry guys JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It wasn't even bad till Early March when I joined here. 😔I miss @streege
What happened to all the big users? When I joined like 1 month ago I saw Lifewasted, Chadelite, Gudru, Streege, Lord Norwooder and many others everywhere.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3328
What happened to all the big users? When I joined like 1 month ago I saw Lifewasted, Chadelite, Gudru, Streege, Lord Norwooder and many others everywhere.
Streege is gone
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3328 and Danish_Retard
November and December 2019 vs now
11bb906ec2165cf5654482979738c198
600ac11e387b31486bee27877283146b
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 5683, AbandonShip and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, AbandonShip, Chadeep and 2 others
this forum is much better now
 
Just lol if you didn't experience @Short Ugly and Brown 's era
 
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
January 2020 is when it ended
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Idc
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Glad i was posting in last golden months of lm. Miss October-December 2019.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
The best was when i came,so early 2019...
There was just high iq members
 
It all went downhill when we lost cocaine cowboy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution

Similar threads

F
Replies
0
Views
10
faIIout
F
Francisco_Bs
Replies
5
Views
60
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs
sample
Replies
5
Views
52
CassiusThunderkock
CassiusThunderkock
Turkic Albanian
Replies
39
Views
203
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
africel
Replies
12
Views
88
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top