The quality of your stool and your gut health correlates with your PSL and athleticism. 99.9% of people living on the planet are "very unhealthy".

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
@OldRooster @Pretty

Do you know exactly why this stool transplant company (Human Microbes) that pays you $180,000 a year to become a stool donor, has strict requirements?

Excerpt from their site:

In order to become a stool donor for this company, you need to be a top athlete, a natty body, with a type 3 Bristol Stool with no health complications. Even being an average Chadlite or Chad doesn't cut it. You have to be EXCEPTIONAL in EVERYTHING.

I had a look at the company's website (which honestly seems like a scam) and the founder writes a heap of blackpilling stuff.

The reason why this stool donor company pays so handsomely ($180,000 a year) compared to other companies that pay you far less for being a donor, is because they are looking for the top 0.1% of people: young, fit chad and stacy athletes.

After the first wave of ~6,000 applicants, we had no one promising. I was advised to increase prices in order to attract higher quality donors, so we doubled the prices from a minimum of $80 per stool to $150 per stool, and that increased donor payouts from around $2,000/mo to $4,000+.

I sent out an application to the company, but I'm very sure I will be rejected as I'm an average, autistic guy with 16% body fat with some bad bacteria in my gut which I'm trying to sort out with probiotics. Even though I eat a balanced, fibre-rich diet, I fart a lot and sometimes get gas pains. In fact, I have gas pains in my stomach right now. My stools are mostly Type 3-4, and occasionally I might get a Type 5 stool if my stomach is grumbling. My Chadlite face doesn't matter. I won't get in, and I don't have the best genetics.

Now here are some ultra blackpilling articles the company and website owner has written, and I will quote some areas of interest. He frequently spams the word "athletes":

The evidence and rationale supporting our donor criteria: January 2023

Since the gut microbiome has been shown to impact and regulate virtually every aspect of human health and development, you want the most well-developed, high-functioning people – typically, top athletes. The quality of a person's gut microbiome would reflect in their physical abilities and attributes. So someone with an eubiotic/ideal gut microbiome should be very high performing, well-developed, competent, intelligent, happy, etc.. And due to the gut microbiome's role in the diseases of old age, including aging itself, donors should also be young. In contrast, a dysbiotic gut microbiome would limit/degrade a person's capabilities and physical attributes. We need top young athletes in their prime.
HumanMicrobes.org has now screened dozens of college and professional athletes. But none have met our ideal criteria, and only a small percentage are people I'd pick out of a line up to be likely to qualify. There are a dozen or so who are very healthy & fit young athletes with bad stool types, and this type of applicant makes me feel like giving up.
After trying 7 or so different donors, the two highest quality/most effective ones had identical stool types, as well as nearly identical questionnaires, and very similar physical traits.
After seeing hundreds of applicant's stools & physiques, I don't even feel a strong need to test my stool type hypothesis anymore, since the correlation of stool type with physique is quite clear and consistent.

Yes, we're looking for top young athletes. But a top young athlete with a bad stool type won't qualify.
Health, and thus gut microbiome status, reflect in our appearance. Yet another self-evident/common sense, intuitive conclusion I made from the start, which turned out to be surprisingly controversial [1].

After screening 23,000+ donor applicants, my intuition seems to have been correct. You can absolutely match physical traits with stool type. For the vast majority of people, I can simply look at them and tell they have a bad stool type and won't qualify; or I can look at their stool and know they have poor physical traits. Features such as adiposity, complexion, musculature, bone structure, symmetry, etc.. There are a small percentage of people who have seemingly great physical traits but a bad/non ideal stool type. And those are very frustrating to review.

First results from our 1 in 23,000 donor: January 2023

Luckily, our project was organically mentioned on social media and that resulted in over a million views and 23,000+ donor applicants. Unfortunately, the vast majority of applicants were extremely unhealthy, despite our website clearly saying "looking for the top 0.1% healthiest people", and showing multiple examples of healthy people.
High body fat seemed to correlate with liquid/very soft stool. I found this surprising since I wonder how they're able to absorb enough calories. Possibly the lack of solid stool results in lack of satiation.
When I contact people directly who seem more likely to qualify, they usually don't respond. When we do general outreach via ads, social media, etc. we mostly get extremely unhealthy people, along with about 1% who are generally healthy but probably wouldn't be a highly effective stool donor.
We need people like Giannis Antetokounmpo, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah, Kylian Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Erling Haaland. But if we can't even get an athlete with a public health degree to sign up to be a stool donor, what hope is there?

Most of these top young athletes should probably be making more money from their stool than any of their other activities. Just look at the massive crowds of extremely unhealthy people watching them play. Then compare that to the costs of healthcare.
There should be massive pressure, from the 99.9% of the population who is unhealthy, put on the fewer than 0.1% people who qualify to be high quality stool donors, to donate their stool. Yet there is next to none. That they are flushing lifesaving medicine down the toilet each day should be looked upon with horror by society. But that doesn’t happen due to the ignorance, apathy, and worse, of the 99.9%.

Attractiveness, facial features, health & development, and FMT donor selection: January 2022

This is what a healthy human looks like:

How many people look like that in most of the world? In my locations it's been somewhere between 1%-0.1% or less. When I used to see documentaries or news coverage of developing countries there were many people who looked like that. But these days most look as unhealthy as everyone else, which is extremely alarming to me. My observations are supported by the data:
And visible health markers are only the bare minimum. You can be thin/fit/attractive and still have underlying dysbiosis and disease. Which reduces the amount of people who qualify as healthy, high functioning people with eubiotic gut microbiomes way below 0.1%.

Attractiveness, facial features, health & development: January 2022

Health absolutely reflects in the face. Does that mean every person with an attractive face is healthy? No. Does that mean we can determine someone's health only by seeing their face? No. But there definitely are facial features/cues we can use to gauge a person's health and development.
You can do a web search for "face gains" to see increased facial attractiveness is a very common phenomena in people who make improvements in physical fitness.
There is large overlap between athletes and models. Most top athletes are not unattractive.
From what I've noticed, people are generally using make up and digital filters to hide poor health.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, garoupilled_, Deleted member 14392 and 11 others
@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17997
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-11504-001 "Among the cues that the authors review, only female waist-to-hip ratio and weight appear to predict both attractiveness and health. The authors find that there is some indication that attractiveness has an overall relationship with health among women, but little indication that male attractiveness relates to male health"

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17997
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 6128
Dietary fibre pilled once more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Xangsane
But why does he want to buy peoples poop? Does he eat it or something???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17997 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17997, capybara and 1 other person
Lol 99% of people living 'developed' lives don't even get half their required Fibre.

If you look at the metric that matters, which is dietary Fibre g/ red meat g, it will be way less...

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
But why does he want to buy peoples poop? Does he eat it or something???
Most efficient way to get high quality microbiomes

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17997, capybara and 1 other person
over for my irritable bowel syndrome

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17997 and 3 others
Xangsane STILL hasn't told me his routines 3 weeks+ after asking...
Tfw i will never be as healthy as him

• So Sad
Reactions: capybara and Xangsane
14 year old me had the best poop you can imagine. I would have qualified but over a decade later and i have the worst stools and gut microbiome youcan imagine.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
14 year old me had the best poop you can imagine. I would have qualified but over a decade later and i have the worst stools and gut microbiome youcan imagine.
Do you take probiotics?

I've done all the gut related healthmaxxing and my poo looks perfect, it's literally glossy.
Do you guys think I stand a chance or am I going to get poop shamed and laughed at?
edit: sorry for stool bragging

• JFL
I've done all the gut related healthmaxxing and my poo looks perfect, it's literally glossy.
Do you guys think I stand a chance or am I going to get poop shamed and laughed at?

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
It's better to lie when answering right? If my stool quality is not good enough I will get rejected anyway or am I missing something?

• +1
It's better to lie when answering right? If my stool quality is not good enough I will get rejected anyway or am I missing something?
They said you can face legal troubles if you LARP and do get selected.

• Woah
Over for my ulcerative colitis

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
SO basically you are selling your poop to put up someone elses asshole and you get paid thousands of dollars a month.

Mirin high effort non poll post Xangs

Any links on this? Is it just eating probiotics?

• Love it
Any links on this? Is it just eating probiotics?
Lactobacillus reuteri is a probiotic that is supposed to give bigger testicles and yet I had no results with it and I don't think my stools improved. It's COPE.
I did some stuffs but there aren't guides on here looksmax.
Overall having a sugarless diet, low fiber diet, exercising, being lean, being healthy and mewing is the way to go :aheago: (ONCE you are detox)

mirin high effort thread

that guy seems weird
the questionaire looks pretty unprofessional and kinda autistic

he also posts on reddit
red flag @Xangsane

Just an anecdote: I have been diagnosed with IBS (acquired in adulthood) and all of my medical examinations (bloodwork, etc.) are excellent. One doctor told me he expected me to live to 110-120 based on my bloodwork.

• Woah
Just an anecdote: I have been diagnosed with IBS (acquired in adulthood) and all of my medical examinations (bloodwork, etc.) are excellent. One doctor told me he expected me to live to 110-120 based on my bloodwork.
What's your PSL?

Are you managing it well especially when you have flare ups?

What's your PSL?
I think I was rated within the top 10% online a long time ago. I don't know about the "PSL" scale, I don't think it's useful.

Are you managing it well especially when you have flare ups?
Yes. I've started a medication for it that is working well. It's all manageable now.

• Love it
Lol 99% of people living 'developed' lives don't even get half their required Fibre.

If you look at the metric that matters, which is dietary Fibre g/ red meat g, it will be way less...
Required fibre is no fibre at all. It's only damaging.