The queen has met gandy

Because she did nothing wrong.
I don't care. I hate that bitch. She could have at least tried to save the empire, instead she just sat around living in a castle reaping the benefits and doing fuck all in return. She should have been killed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I don't think blue eyes and dark hair + British is always instant North Atlantid bro
thats not my logic what other pheno is she then?

I don't care. I hate that bitch. She could have at least tried to save the empire, instead she just sat around living in a castle reaping the benefits and doing fuck all in return. She should have been killed.
How is she supposed to do that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
What an exceptional piece of literature

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’π’“π’•π’‚π’π’” 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒆 π’Œπ’π’†π’†π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒖𝒕𝒕'𝒓 π’”π’–π’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† 'π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’π’”π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒗 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍
IMG 20220909 145827

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
The Queen: I, I, is that god?

Gandy: Yes. I am lord Gandy.

The Queen: Oh, you're more beautiful than I could ever imagine! Please fuck me!

Gandy: No, you're a bitch, you could have made LL surgery a human right but you didn't.

The Queen: Oh my! I don't understand!

Gandy: You may not enter the gates of Gandy Heaven. You shall be cast down to O'pry Hell!

The Queen: O what? I don't underst...

The queen is sent down to O'pry hell. She finds herself no longer in a cloud like palace with gold and silver everywhere, but now in a dark, dank smelly cave that snakes across for eternity, the caverns are littered with blue pilled and redpilled normies that denied the blackpill. The only source of light was from the burning of excrement, the only source of food was the rotting gore and shit that could be found in abundance everywhere. The inhabitants of this cursed world were bloated with disease, pus and fungal growths protruding out from the acne destroyed skin. Their writhing deformed bodies falling apart and joining together with others, every changing, ever straying further from the light of Gandy. These tortured souls spoke deluded and cursed words, incomprehensibly evil ideas came from their lips, malice taking physical form excluded from their open pus spewing pores.

There was a light, it burned brightly and it slowly grew in intensity. At the center was an individual striding forwards, all the corruption simply burnt away in the presence of this entity's sheer magnificent beauty. It was a man with blue, almost animalistic eyes, his stare was cold and unknowable. He spoke.

Sean O'pry: It seems David Gandy has given your soul over to me. Your mind is more rotten than these slaves that live here.

The mangled bodies start rising

Sean O'pry: These are the victims of the British Empire, the Empire that YOU presided over and benefited most from.

The ever merging and dividing mass of flesh start approaching The Queen.

Sean O'pry was standing right next to the Queen, his burning power incinerated the approaching mutated ethnic flesh as they got too close. O'pry spoke his last words to the Queen.

Sean O'pry: As Gandy has given to me, I shall give to the hungry Ethnics.

Sean O'pry walked off, as he walked further, his burning flames got weaker, and weaker. Soon the last lights went out and the Queen was surrounded by a horde of post human abominations.

The end.

@Aladin
@PCT01
@Octillionaire
@currylightskin
@Moggie
@fucclife
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@B.T.N.O.M.A
Nothing must disturb my undiluted Englishry β€” God Save The King! I am naturally a Nordic β€” a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests β€” a Vikinga berserk killer β€” a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa β€” a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires β€” a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras β€” a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls β€” a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures β€” a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans β€” a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim β€” a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares β€” aye β€” I speak truly β€” for was I not born with yellow hair and blue eyes

• JFL
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’π’“π’•π’‚π’π’” 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒆 π’Œπ’π’†π’†π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒖𝒕𝒕'𝒓 π’”π’–π’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† 'π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’π’”π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒗 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍
View attachment 1860309
We need a death battle between Gandy and O'pry

Nothing must disturb my undiluted Englishry β€” God Save The King! I am naturally a Nordic β€” a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests β€” a Vikinga berserk killer β€” a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa β€” a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires β€” a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras β€” a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls β€” a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures β€” a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans β€” a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim β€” a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares β€” aye β€” I speak truly β€” for was I not born with yellow hair and blue eyes
:feelswhat:

All I know is that I need to become a cute little elf

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PapaGremlin and B.T.N.O.M.A
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL