The race thread to end all race threads

Africans had over 200 complex cities that the Europeans destroyed
pics or it didn’t happen
Utter nonsense

Europe boasted large cities way before even Sumer. The only reason they don't qualify as the earliest civilizations is the "lack" of written language. However, just south of the Cucuteni-Trypillia border...Vinca culture boasted hundreds if not thousands of written characters.

brb first to smith bronze
brb Varna Necropolis ..site of earliest gold uncovered, and the amount of gold supersedes anything discovered until at least a thousand years later

Trypillian-city-Talianki.jpg

Meanwhile muh European traveled across the ocean only to walk into malaria infested crocodile swamp with no drinking water around for hundreds of miles and knocked down civilizations in the center of Africa :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Europe boasted large cities way before even Sumer. The only reason they don't qualify as the earliest civilizations is the "lack" of written language. However, just south of the Cucuteni-Trypillia border...Vinca culture boasted hundreds if not thousands of written characters.

brb first to smith bronze
brb Varna Necropolis ..site of earliest gold uncovered, and the amount of gold supersedes anything discovered until at least a thousand years later
View attachment 1445655

View attachment 1445657
Trypillian-city-Talianki.jpg

Meanwhile muh European traveled across the ocean only to walk into malaria infested crocodile swamp with no drinking water around for hundreds of miles and knocked down civilizations in the center of Africa :forcedsmile:

Don't matter u still got cucked and exterminate
And in tthis world winner takes all

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
  • JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap
  • +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
Pretty sure I'm speaking plain English when I say my wife is pregnant with our fourth. So how did I get cucked or exterminated?
think we are having a bit of a miss understanding😉

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap and Deleted member 16571