the racepill {currypill} is partly cope my experience

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this isnt abt me but abt another south asian who joined my school he's 4psl average in looks kinda recessed uses his beard to hide it had the cuck eye area but he has a good hairstyle , I'm in year 13 he's in year 12 the first day he joined school all the girls were talking abt him a week later he started hanging out and was almost gonna date a nordic becky but then I overheard a convo today that her friends caught him talking about being misogynistic so she didn't want the relationship to go further keep in mind this guy moved here from fucking south Asia idk if he was Pakistani ,indian, bangladeshi or sri lankan tho this is in Europe btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I bet he was super NT
how tall is he

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Another curry thread. 5 new threads about curries in 10 minutes :Comfy:

Screenshot 20211007 232032

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 13476, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Curry demographics is broad-ranging. Dravidian is 99.9% over. Midland India is also 98% over. Once you get to UP and Punjabi's it's about 80% over. I'm Paki sided Punjabi as is Salludon, and its about 70% over for us. From my avi you can tell im probably 99th percentile punjabi aryan Labana Clan. jfl

• +1
75987307 079E 4AA1 A954 D89300127A7B
80D2EFD5 C215 449F 8B4A 4C39D31211E7

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13476, gamma and 1 other person
Disclaimer:I am a graycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14203 and Jason Voorhees
I agree. I'm black so technically "ethnic" and most girls I've slept with have been white, average to cute. According to looks theory these women are reserved for white high tier normies. Main thing holding curries back is having that accent in the west tbh not looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Another curry thread. 5 new threads about curries in 10 minutes :Comfy:

View attachment 1355160
Tbh, looksmax fr goes thru different phases.

Now its blacks vs whites. Before it was indians claiming to be med, and bollywood mog battles. Before that it was religion wars, with islamic scholars arguing, and a bunch of arabs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats why I love this site ngl

• +1
I agree. I'm black so technically "ethnic" and most girls I've slept with have been white, average to cute. According to looks theory these women are reserved for white high tier normies. Main thing holding curries back is having that accent in the west tbh not looks.
blacks and asians are not really ethnic, neither are latinos. Ethnic usually means 'brown' (middle east, South Asia and may be south east asia too)

• +1
this isnt abt me but abt another south asian who joined my school he's 4psl average in looks kinda recessed uses his beard to hide it had the cuck eye area but he has a good hairstyle , I'm in year 13 he's in year 12 the first day he joined school all the girls were talking abt him a week later he started hanging out and was almost gonna date a nordic becky but then I overheard a convo today that her friends caught him talking about being misogynistic so she didn't want the relationship to go further keep in mind this guy moved here from fucking south Asia idk if he was Pakistani ,indian, bangladeshi or sri lankan tho this is in Europe btw

Pm pics?

• +1
blacks and asians are not really ethnic, neither are latinos. Ethnic usually means 'brown' (middle east, South Asia and may be south east asia too)

Eh I just assume people mean non white

• +1
Lmao seems like bullshit what country are you in in western europe he would be called a terrosist, shop keeper , taxi driver , pedo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees
Lmao seems like bullshit what country are you in in western europe he would be called a terrosist, shop keeper , taxi driver , pedo
thats exactly what i was expecting but he got rejected cause of being misogynistic

• +1
where i am curry pill is a meme
and every asian is squid maxing and reaping the rewards

• +1