The RacePill Explained

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I see people coping all the time saying muh race doesnt matter JFL man

How can you believe race doesnt matter while simultaneously believing genetics matter. When your race determines your genetic pool of features that you're going to inherit.

Whites are the best PSL race because they have the best features within their genetic pool. Even if you have butt fuck average parents as a white person you can still be saved through genetic recombination

Ofc your race wont make you 7PSL but it can increase the chances of you being HTN, Tall with a wide frame and it can also increase the chances of you being born as a 5'5 brown coloured bug eyed male.

Descedant of broke EE farmers btw JFL.

• +1
Reactions: dark triad, aspiringexcel, nathan and 2 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and silencio
Whites have the same caucasoid features as indians, arabs, Latinos etc

It's just whites have the height, skin, eyes, hair colour, money, that those others don't

Other ethnics like black and Asian, they're not caucasoid, their features are just ugly. Along with being short and poor and dark

• +1
Reactions: nathan
idk, im mixed and tbh, i've seen a lot of white ppl thinking they are better just because they are white while they are just garb and i see a lot of black people thinking they are inferior cuz they are black, thats why you'll see ugly fat white bitches craving for black guys.

but man if u beautiful u beautiful whatever race,

“Chads are their own race:soy::soy::soy:
Just so happens that 99% of chads are white or mixed white

• JFL
Reactions: dark triad