The racepill is beyond evil. A talk about racial dysmorphia

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

im white but i know what it feels like to feel inferior to another race. Girls i like, idolise them kpopmaxxers. and id them personally above whites in the racial hierachy

And theres nothing i can ever do to be like them as they are a different phenotype/race

and it hurts so much. knowing your race is inferior to theirs

so i can only imagine how it feels for indians or certain inferior races like that feel to whites

it hurts so much knowing its ur race that isnt enough.

cos if it was just face or height we could just get surgeries and shit and detach from ego cos its changable

but with race its literally your IDENTITY. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT. it hurts your soul. can destroy a mans mental health for life.

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7580 and 20 others

im white but i know what it feels like to feel inferior to another race. Girls i like, idolise them kpopmaxxers. and id them personally above whites in the racial hierachy

And theres nothing i can ever do to be like them as they are a different phenotype/race

and it hurts so much. knowing your race is inferior to theirs

so i can only imagine how it feels for indians or certain inferior races like that feel to whites

it hurts so much knowing its ur race that isnt enough.

cos if it was just face or height we could just get surgeries and shit and detach from ego cos its changable

but with race its literally your IDENTITY. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT. it hurts your soul. can destroy a mans mental health for life.

thoughts?
OVER if sub KAZAKH CHANG.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gtuktm, Shrek2OnDvD, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Cumskins are subhumans

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, prettyboislime and Erik-Jón
Cumskins are subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 19997, Unmoggablegingercel and 8 others
You don’t 🤓 you know it deep down. The subhumanity of blonde colouring
its absolutely disgusting tbh. not worth living at this point

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, prettyboislime, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
We white don’t want you part of our race

Imagine feeling inferior to some 5’8 120 pound plastic surgery maxed twinks

You’re not part of us, we are moggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Daniel Plainview, prettyboislime and 3 others
You can just dye it to brown. Hair dye will cost less than a rope on Amazon
im brown rn idk if i like it. maybe looks shit cos im pale rn too

but honestly if im tanned i think blonde mogs brown . especially for ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

girls like them somehow. idk how they literally have 2 inch dicks

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
im brown rn idk if i like it. maybe looks shit cos im pale rn too

but honestly if im tanned i think blonde mogs brown . especially for ethnic women
You will never be us. You will never have that exotic masculine olive complexion.

Cum stain is a biggest failo and will instantly alienize you from 99% of world population.

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

No more gooks time to go for white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and .🇹🇩.

But cumskins and Asians are equally subhuman and inferior. Meds are exception

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17311
You will never be us. You will never have that exotic masculine olive complexion.

Cum stain is a biggest failo and will instantly alienize you from 99% of world population.
you will never have the golden glow skin tone like whites can achieve. you will just be dirty red forever

you will never be peak appeal to ethnic women(the best women)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The good news for you is that girls don’t actually like “k pop maxxers”
they do trust me. and every girl watches kdramas kpop. even normal girls

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, JawMogger and Deleted member 16369
View attachment 1795135 you will never have the golden glow skin tone like whites can achieve. you will just be dirty red forever

you will never be peak appeal to ethnic women(the best women)
Idk man first that doesn’t look golden and second it looks disgusting you need to be good looking and not a pussy to pull it off.

You are cumskin and cumskin is disgusting and inferior. You are a Coping subhuman jfl

Idk man first that doesn’t look golden and second it looks disgusting you need to be good looking and not a pussy to pull it off.

You are cumskin and cumskin is disgusting and inferior. You are a Coping subhuman jfl
reminder you need arranged marriages to marry your women. + they import white blue eyes sperm to your country.

in the west we dont need arranged marriages + white blue eyes blonde sperm still the most sorted after

you are statistically inferior. just leave it here and find something else to argue about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
reminder you need arranged marriages to marry your women. + they import white blue eyes sperm to your country.

in the west we dont need arranged marriages + white blue eyes blonde sperm still the most sorted after

you are statistically inferior. just leave it here and find something else to argue about
You chant this before sleeping at night?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17829
why are people JFL reacting this thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Obviously cock size, people who think asians aren't popular with women nowadays have been living under a rock

Obviously cock size, people who think asians aren't popular with women nowadays have been living under a rock
come on bro its widely accepted koreans have tiny cocks. even smaller than filipinos.

thats one big reason they like whites there

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Show the studies or keep sprouting that bullshit to yourself, if you don't provide studies your stupid words hold no weight

Show the studies or keep sprouting that bullshit to yourself, if you don't provide studies your stupid words hold no weight
theres bunch of studies. if u care so much go google them

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Daniel Plainview
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Skywalker, johncruz12345 and 4 others
yes; but i absolutely love my :love: non white brothers here even though im JBW and also tall; bros before hoes man

i used to have it but then i realized i should be proud of my ethnicity and nationality now i love being an arab fuck everyone else algeria world superpower 2024

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn