The racepill is not real

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Oh yea bro some ok cupid study say all women chose white so white mog hurr durr. You fucking thevudiya first of all ok cupid women are stupid they chose 6'7 as ideal height( ogreish irl). Second of all white men are richer eat better foods and don't live in shitholes making them healthy human beings increasing attractiveness.

The only study which controlled for all this was this one and even here white were chosen as most attractive( probably media halo) but most women didn't swipe rigjt on whites in praxis because they preferred men with their backgrounds .
Screenshot 2022 07 18 11 46 13 917 comgoogleandroidappsdocs

Of course some comment will be like cope and get some 30 jfl reacts by souless amerimutts but if I wrote this with arial b font and used formatting suddenly I'm in botb. Rerarded fucking forum and retarded members going to ascend make a few users seethe and then delete.

And believe it or not white women are not some queens every race wants. I prefer med iranid and brahmin girls way more than makeup-frauded whores that are white girls. Cope.

Keep coping going to some country with 5'5 as average height and getting easy puss and convincing yourself you're gengis khan lol. But I do Agree niggers and curries are not attractive ( bu curry I mean Dravidan and asi I'm not curry I have a decent pheno)

" But bhai I'm curry in uk but I get no pussy racepill real" first off ur unappealing fat ugly cuck secondly Humans are tribal animals. Within 0.3 ms we can already tell a guy is not our race. We are instinctively wary of other races and for woman who value safety having a unibrow with a full beard is not going to help things. Imo jbw holds true for Thailand and other gook countries ( in fact being tall in gook country is enough regardless of race). Media halo can only get you so far tho I'm sure the people who put jbw above height face frame are actual incels wjo don't leave their bedroom just like I cope with my Aryan ancestry while I coom everyday we all need some cope.

In fact I think some self hating curry uncles who should have suicided long ago propagate jbw more than actual south Alamba Travis and Clark meth making incels. Prime example of this is that subhuman @Curry Suicide

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, fauxfox, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
@Predeterminism @Preston @Moggedbyevery1 @deathdiss @Chadpreetmaybe @Thompsonz @poehavshy @Wallenberg @forevergymcelling @inferiorpispot234
@Erik-Jón @ReadBooksEveryday @Curry Suicide @Currylord @astatine @badg96 @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Explain why Scandinavian fags are so racist and bigoted towards me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Zylk and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

This thread has been hijacked by pretty boys

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, stickyblickyhuh, Cheesyrumble and 6 others
Oh yea bro some ok cupid study say all women chose white so white mog hurr durr. You fucking thevudiya first of all ok cupid women are stupid they chose 6'7 as ideal height( ogreish irl). Second of all white men are richer eat better foods and don't live in shitholes making them healthy human beings increasing attractiveness.

The only study which controlled for all this was this one and even here white were chosen as most attractive( probably media halo) but most women didn't swipe rigjt on whites in praxis because they preferred men with their backgrounds .
View attachment 1785560

Of course some comment will be like cope and get some 30 jfl reacts by souless amerimutts but if I wrote this with arial b font and used formatting suddenly I'm in botb. Rerarded fucking forum and retarded members going to ascend make a few users seethe and then delete.

Keep coping going to some country with 5'5 as average height and getting easy puss and convincing yourself you're gengis khan lol. But I do Agree niggers and curries are not attractive ( bu curry I mean Dravidan and asi I'm not curry I have a decent pheno)

" But bhai I'm curry in uk but I get no pussy racepill real" first off ur unappealing fat ugly cuck secondly Humans are tribal animals. Within 0.3 ms we can already tell a guy is not our race. We are instinctively wary of other races and for woman who value safety having a unibrow with a full beard is not going to help things. Imo jbw holds true for Thailand and other gook countries ( in fact being tall in gook country is enough regardless of race). Media halo can only get you so far tho I'm sure the people who put jbw above height face frame are actual incels wjo don't leave their bedroom just like I cope with my Aryan ancestry while I coom everyday we all need some cope.
Also agreed with all
Whoever someone asks me if I’m white, I tell them I’m Jewish. Nigga got be super careful these days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
@Predeterminism you'll never have black hair

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Deleted member 17829
you just wrote a bunch of words, none of what you said makes sense

• JFL
T 30 is devil physiognomy blue eyes is good on a swallow not a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobbyboy and Deleted member 17829
meanwhile sendhill is a chadlite when he would be gigachad if he wasnt indian

Botb :Comfy:

• +1
meanwhile sendhill is a chadlite when he would be gigachad if he wasnt indian
Thats judging by euro standards, by indian standards he's gigachad, stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, justadude and 1 other person
T 30 is devil physiognomy blue eyes is good on a swallow not a man

We as humans try to relate to whatever looks like us the most. You don't see A10 eyes as attractive because it's not in the grasp of the Indian phenotype(rarely)

A lot of Indians here are under the assumption that olive skin and dark hair and eyes is ideal.

• +1
We as humans try to relate to whatever looks like us the most. You don't see A10 eyes as attractive because it's not in the grasp of the Indian phenotype(rarely)

A lot of Indians here are under the assumption that olive skin and dark hair and eyes is ideal.
Olive skin is grear bro if it has rez undertones dark hair as well eyes I was just memeing prolly hazel is v good eye colour

Good cope but once you see those blonde girls with Orange skin and Blue eyes irl and you're actually aware they exist and not Just a psyop It becomes very difficult to be attracted to other girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18931
reads like a rambling from a mental asylum

• JFL
Good cope but once you see those blonde girls with Orange skin and Blue eyes irl and you're actually aware they exist and not Just a psyop It becomes very difficult to be attracted to other girls.
Ur white obviously ur attraxted to them orange as in tanned makes sense it makes them look more genetically closer to Ur arab ass

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and the BULL
Ur white obviously ur attraxted to them orange as in tanned makes sense it makes them look more genetically closer to Ur arab ass
I'm med they're not my same race

but yeah i'd rather be a gl ethnic than ugly white. but if you take a white normie and normie ethnic, i'd rather be the white normie 1000%. that's the racepill

• +1
but yeah i'd rather be a gl ethnic than ugly white. but if you take a white normie and normie ethnic, i'd rather be the white normie 1000%. that's the racepill
I mean if you're going to be a normie in the west makes sense you will be better off white but ethnic girls are gl and I'd rather be ethnic htn in ethnicland than white MTN in the west

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 1 other person
Arabs are meds too, however we Italians usually have fairer skin and Red undertones
Ur pale af bro bt u have chaddam pheno

Olive skin is grear bro if it has rez undertones dark hair as well eyes I was just memeing prolly hazel is v good eye colour

it would be good for indians.

Olive and dark hair and eyes is a failo on whites.

An ugly white > gl ethnic. That's the race pill.

an aspie white = his ethnic equivalent though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person

View attachment 1785560

And believe it or not white women are not some queens every race wants. I prefer med iranid and brahmin girls way more than makeup-frauded whores that are white girls. Cope.

In fact I think some self hating curry uncles who should have suicided long ago propagate jbw more than actual south Alamba Travis and Clark meth making incels. Prime example of this is that subhuman @Curry Suicide
if you use studies to understand basic obvious truths about social mechanics you are a monkey and you should log off and go eat a banana

use your fucking brain faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and incel194012940
if you use studies to understand basic obvious truths about social mechanics you are a monkey and you should log off and go eat a banana

use your fucking brain faggot
Cope. First it's studies now it's muh just go outside and see bro. Mirin mental gymnastics abused dog

Cope. First it's studies now it's muh just go outside and see bro. Mirin mental gymnastics abused dog
studies are useful in very narrow contexts most pseuds do not understand this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

View attachment 1785560

Based post white supremacists will fucking cope with their retarded online dating studies that they think represents reality and the thoughts of all women. Before you reply to me you fucking white supremacist just know that you are fucking worthless and ugly, you will never feel the touch of a woman and you are a burden on society keep coping

• +1
you wont get over 2 matches in the west haha

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard