The rapes must stop, akshit.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
WHERE THE MACACOBROS (BRAZIL) AT???
@curryascenderr sorry bhai, they have to stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, apocalypse, Kao and 5 others
Based monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Kao and JohnDoe
Monkeys are the defenders of women.

• +1
Reactions: Kao and looksmaxxing223
Monkeys are the defenders of women.
Monkes have higher morals and principles than sanjay from new delhi, broootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, looksmaxxing223 and Carbine
stay away mohammed. nobody raping my family other than me

Honestly it brings me shame when stuff like this happens. I complain about India’s representation in the media but obvs where going to get shit on when it’s like this. Brootal. Over

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Honestly it brings me shame when stuff like this happens. I complain about India’s representation in the media but obvs where going to get shit on when it’s like this. Brootal. Over
And the brutal part is that the coverage of such articles with pictures and videos released all over the internet has been commonplace for many years now, it only has increased tenfold because a lot of indians gained access to the internet in the past 5-7 years and so them being annoying and shitting up places all over the internet has caused people to react and post bad things about them. Honestly your countrymen need to sort their shit out, this shit cannot go on. If you behave like a subhuman, you need to be treated like one, instead the indian government officials say outrageous things like "rape is our culture saaar, there is no punishment for it" and so on. On the rare occasion something like this happens in PK, i am seething and want the rapist/etc to be sentenced to death, it has no place in society. I mean raping an adult woman is one thing but a child? just insane. Death sentence tbh

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and curryascenderr
And the brutal part is that the coverage of such articles with pictures and videos released all over the internet has been commonplace for many years now, it only has increased tenfold because a lot of indians gained access to the internet in the past 5-7 years and so them being annoying and shitting up places all over the internet has caused people to react and post bad things about them. Honestly your countrymen need to sort their shit out, this shit cannot go on. If you behave like a subhuman, you need to be treated like one, instead the indian government officials say outrageous things like "rape is our culture saaar, there is no punishment for it" and so on.
Bhai stop bhai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, it’s over for India. But let’s not pretend this isn’t happening in taliban controlled Afghanistan. And in africa too . Bhai so many fucking zoomalis are raping in UK but the media doesn’t cover that

• +1
@curryascenderr is a sindhi dindu. He was asking for a video of a foid fucking dog🤣🤣🤣

Bhai stop bhai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, it’s over for India. But let’s not pretend this isn’t happening in taliban controlled Afghanistan. And in africa too . Bhai so many fucking zoomalis are raping in UK but the media doesn’t cover that
That's my point, you don't see non-stop pictures/articles etc of somalians or afghanis or whatever 3rd world nation and rapes or other subhuman activities like this, it's because indians do it to themselves by behaving like they do on the internet. It makes westerners seethe, rightfully so, and what happens is you get them spamming anti-indian content everywhere like this article and the rape videos of those 2 christian girls and am illion other things.
it is what it ees bhai

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
@curryascenderr is a sindhi dindu. He was asking for a video of a foid fucking dog🤣🤣🤣
how brutal is it if i say that i've seen this? not on purpose ,some retard posted webm on 4ch that has black thumbnail, you click it and suddenly switches to some foid being fucked by a literal dog. White women can be disgustingly retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and looksmaxxing223
how brutal is it if i say that i've seen this? not on purpose ,some retard posted webm on 4ch that has black thumbnail, you click it and suddenly switches to some foid being fucked by a literal dog. White women can be disgustingly retarded
Pajeet level luck tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Larp. You said you were sindhi in a different thread and never disputed it.
I never said I’m sindhi I said Sindhis mog. I’m from 100% ethnically punjabi

• Love it