The rating system here is too much against ethnics

h111

h111

Anorexic
Whens the last time you saw an asian/indian getting rated htn or above???

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: galvin8101, borntosuffer, Kaari and 1 other person
And you cannot keep coping with jbw not everyone irl has the same standards as you white worshippers yes it will be much easier being white but you guys make it sound like ethnics are capped at mtn

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Deleted member 84469 and GigaRetard
they simply dont want a dark man in the limelight

despite everyone on here being blackpilled, or aware of it, there's more segregation and bigoted on here than most societies. black models would get rated higher by KKK rally attendees than users on .org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: naturepreacher, pashtunnigga1, iblamepheno1 and 11 others
Because deathnics have to be top top percentile

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, h111 and borntosuffer
Which is ironic because at the same time a lot of them preach just be ethnic and how edgar is taking all the stacies in North America

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, iblamepheno1, h111 and 2 others
Which is ironic because at the same time a lot of them preach just be ethnic and how edgar is taking all the stacies in North America
Latinos aren’t deathnic broski

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, borntosuffer, ChadOrDeath and 2 others
na its correct, just cause your race commonly has shite noses doesn't mean it's not a major flaw

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, h111, borntosuffer and 2 others
Unfortunately, ratios are ratios regardless of race :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and h111
I tried being nice to them but I got bullied by the whole forum, so now I join in for rep points. 👍

• JFL
Reactions: h111
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and h111
na its correct, just cause your race commonly has shite noses doesn't mean it's not a major flaw
And white people have fucked up hair genetics,worse eye areas on average and I could make more what’s your point white supremacist? Every race has similar attraction levels besides blacks and Indians,the rest is the same on average

• +1
no its not biased when u realixe thats the look that society at large wants, and therefore every popular advertisent, model, actor etc follows the eurocentric beauty standard. for example do u think white stacy wants a paki dude? :ogre:obviously not, so unless u want paki women ur cooked if ur paki

• +1
cope, that's true but PSL has shite ideal ratios
How so? PSL is too strict but even if you aren't as strict, the ratios are still attractive.

• +1
True, then they overrate ugly white nerds lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, h111 and GigaRetard
Muh niggers/chinks/spics are stealing all the white women in this country 😱

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and isis_Bleach
And white people have fucked up hair genetics,worse eye areas on average and I could make more what’s your point white supremacist? Every race has similar attraction levels besides blacks and Indians,the rest is the same on average
whats bad aboit white eye areas? also im white and not bald so

• +1
How so? PSL is too strict but even if you aren't as strict, the ratios are still attractive.
psl users go way too autist on a certain ratio being a little off when it's not a big deal most of the time

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Latinolooksmaxxer
ethnic tax

except for latinos we mog

average guy from Brasil:

• +1
whats bad aboit white eye areas? also im white and not bald so
They are more likely to have more circular shaped eyes and closer set like @anthonys ,also whites have bigger ears on average too more elf like

• +1
Because most women don't want indian/asian males simple

• +1
Reactions: h111 and watah
Latinos aren’t deathnic broski
What is considered a deathnic in most part then? I suppose you refer to SEAs, indians, or south american people that have indigenous features like most mexicans, peruvians, etc.

• +1
What is considered a deathnic in most part then? I suppose you refer to SEAs, indians, or south american people that have indigenous features like most mexicans, peruvians, etc.
yes, most Latinos In America aren’t full native they’re either mestizo or mulatto, therefore not deathnic…

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: h111, borntosuffer and ChadOrDeath
all none whites are deathnic

• +1
Reactions: watah, h111 and borntosuffer
psl users go way too autist on a certain ratio being a little off when it's not a big deal most of the time
Yeah but those are the ideal ratios, no? If you're closer to it you'll probably be more beautiful closer to perfection. PSL is definitely too strict but it's got the right ideas imo

• +1
Yeah but those are the ideal ratios, no? If you're closer to it you'll probably be more beautiful closer to perfection. PSL is definitely too strict but it's got the right ideas imo
they're ideal in a way but not really, i think a ratio is only a flaw if it's really noticable on a face

• +1
Ethnics are capped at MTN in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, h111 and watah
because they have automatically worse features than whites

• +1
Who women react to you IRL = your actual rating.
You do not need this forum to know if you're GL or not. (You'd obviously know).

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher and curryascenderr
Very rarely an ethnic can get HTN + rating as our “colouring” is a major failo

Whites are usually taller and facially more symmetrical

• +1
Unfortunately, ratios are ratios regardless of race :feelsthink:
fr lmfao im tired of mfs saying "this is ideal for an asian man" or "this is ideal for a black man" mf it doesnt make a difference lmfao :lul: why r we giving them a pass

• +1