The Ratings on This Forum Have Become Massively Deflated

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

It’s never over
In the earlier days of this forum (2018-2021) people rated much more realistically. If you posted a picture, you would get a real genuine rating in most cases. Now I see legit Chads getting rated “mid to low HTN”

Niggas can’t rate for shit anymore JFL

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, 14vic, greywind and 4 others
It's similar to how language is shaped over time

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, greywind, Clqs and 2 others
what is the change you observe?
Standardizing chads with top models leads to confusion and could tends to bring the assessment down and move the standard to lower ranges.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, WatermelonLover and Patriot
Standardizing chads with top models leads to confusion and could tends to bring the assessment down and move the standard to lower ranges.
For example, some words that are difficult to define tend to take on other connotations over time, especially more complex concepts tend to be simplified

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Patriot and heightmaxxing
Sooo, the the looks rating is more, sort of "PSL-lised"?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sooo, the the looks rating is more, sort of "PSL-lised"?
Not even, "you" simply judge a little randomly influenced by bias and somewhat by the psl

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
Not even, "you" simply judge a little randomly influenced by bias and somewhat by the psl
Nobody should ever take a rating here seriously. They are comparing you to Elias DePoot and Jordan Barrett and other models with a particular look that PSLers have deemed ideal rather than what is objectively attractive to women. I can take one look at a guy and determine if women will find him attractive or not based on his appeal. PSLers hardly ever account for appeal.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Darkeningstar
Cope + you're Dalit + you're LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and AutisticGymcel
I don't even click on ratings now with all the pictures being someone with their jaw clenched squinting like an autist in dark lighting

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
In the earlier days of this forum (2018-2021) people rated much more realistically. If you posted a picture, you would get a real genuine rating in most cases. Now I see legit Chads getting rated “mid to low HTN”

Niggas can’t rate for shit anymore JFL
true, shitheads are rating comparing to jordan barrett or other top models is like bitch I know compared to Jordan I'm an incel but for real life standards I could get to be a chadlite
:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I don't know about this but this forum is EXTREMELY male gazed. The only thing that matter is foid gaze so I find about 95% of users just worthless because they don't understand what foids find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and HighTierSubhuman
What's a chad? It's a guy like Barrett or someone who gets a lot of female attention