The Raymond Frolander case is a good example of how utterly retarded America is

Xtra

Xtra

Not gonna go into detail about it, because you can easily google his name and find out more about the case, but basically this piece of shit beat a 18 yr old guy to near death, I won't include pics of him but as someone who has been beaten the shit out of before, it hurt like hell but I didn't get beat ANYWHERE near as bad as him. You can see by his pics that he was beaten to within an inch of his life.

So what happens after a guy who just finished high school gets beaten to almost death? The retarded cuck who did that to him gets no punishment, literally nothing not even community service, meanwhile the boy gets 25 years (basically a life sentence). 25 years in some stinky prison full of thugs and murderers for doing something that shouldn't even be punished at all.

Gets beaten to 1 inch from death + gets a life sentence + attacker gets nothing.
25 fucking years... literally life sentence, his entire teens, 30s, early 40s will just pass by like they weren't lived.
I really hate this modern world and especially USA for allowing such a totalitarian law system.

bruh did you read the case? The dude was molesting his 12 year old son ofc he wasn't charged

Also side note, whats the backstory on you getting beat up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back