The REAL Benefits of NoFap & How to Achieve it

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
No-bullshit guide on how to achieve the true benefits of Nofap. No, your cock and balls aren't going to get bigger and no, you aren't going to gain superhuman abilities with Nofap. But Nofap is something most men need to stop ignoring as the benefits are way better than fapping in general. Here's a list of all the REAL benefits of NoFap.

The mental benefits:
  • Increased happiness
  • Boosted self-esteem
  • Higher energy levels
  • Reduced stress
  • Lower anxiety
  • Better sleep
  • Improve concentration
The physical benefits:
  • Deeper voice
  • High quality sperm
  • Stronger Muscles
  • More time to pursue other things instead of fucking wanking all day
  • Reduced premature ejaculation
  • Stronger hair
  • Less anger
  • Faster wound-healing
  • More protein (this is due to your body absorbing your sperm after not releasing it for a while, and as we know, sperm contains a shit ton of nutrients and proteins your body needs.)
Here's the catch though: Don't stop fapping like other people say. Now don't go in the comments and post shit like "omg bitch ass u just said stop wanking tf!!!!1 :feelswhy:"
It's good to fap at least a few times in a year. This doesn't mean start wanking every damn month. Ejaculation helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer, scientifically. Treat NoFap like a normal lifestyle and keep wanking only a few times a year. (1-2 times in a year).

How to properly achieve NoFap & it's benefits:
- Don't count streaks/days. This isn't snapchat. The key is to keep wanking less each month. You are doomed to fail if you do it this way.
- Make a google spreadsheet and keep track everyday on how much you wanked. Aim to wank less each month.
Here's a good chart that displays progress:

Hope this helps out my boys. Good luck.

Sources:
https://rexmd.com/learn/benefits-of-no-fap
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/nofap-benefits#benefits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoFap
https://mrmindblowing.com/25-crazy-benefits-of-nofap-the-superpowers-of-nofap/

TLDR; tons of advantages of nofap like deeper voice stronger muscles, better hair, etc but only wank a few times in a year to reduce risk of prostate cancer. Make a google spreadsheet instead to keep track of faps instead of counting days/streaks

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 13 others
kys

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15827, GigaAscender and 2 others
Dnr shit thread, nofap is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 13787, ALP and 8 others
Sources: Mrmindblowing.com :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, looksseg and GigaAscender
give him time boyos

objection! nofap is actually bad for your prostate health if you dont get a lot of action. Once you'll grow older, you'll feel ur dick getting pissy n shit and u dont want that, so enjoy your masturbation sessions

If you've read my guide correctly, I stated to not quit masturbation completely because I mentioned prostate cancer risk. There are still benefits to nofap however.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
14% of men will get prostate cancer sometime in their lifetime, ejaculation reduces the chances of prostate cancer by 36% according to hecking science :soy:

(.14)(.36) = 5%

Meaning the chances you will develop prostate cancer is increased by 5% assuming that these studies aren't absolute nonsense

But consider 60% of prostate cancer cases are in men aged 65 or older, out of all cancers prostate cancer has an extremely low mortality rate of 0.8%

(.05)(.008) = .0004 so the risk of dying to prostate cancer because of NoFap would be increased by 0.04%

Most people who practice NoFap end up having wet dreams anyway so they will still be releasing once in a while you shouldn't be afraid of getting cancer from abstinence and I know most of yall eat processed unnatural foods this is what you should really worry about if you don't want cancer

• +1
Reactions: Van, Daniel Plainview, Sonny Black and 2 others
I did NoFap when I was 14 and I would pre cum every time I looked a decent looking female and just the thought of horniness would make pre cum too. With time these things went away.

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi
did it for 200 days and didn't notice any difference. with that said, i broke my streak because i got laid

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi