The real Black pill

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Girls nowdays are used to average guys having confidence and being bad boys slapping theyr ass in public,making sex jokes,forcing them to suck cock on first date...Its over for us they would call us wimps even if goodlooking.
They already been corrupted by bad guys all theyr life there is no innocence left.
I stay at home nights and i can hear the screams of many young girls i know getting groped and abused by players in the nearby bar knowing they likely end up on theyr knees later on.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
You have to be hyper NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Okiwaga and Deleted member 2769
society is doomed, it is over for many men, man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Okiwaga
Reals me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Okiwaga
Girls nowdays are used to average guys having confidence and being bad boys slapping theyr ass in public,making sex jokes,forcing them to suck cock on first date...Its over for us they would call us wimps even if goodlooking.
They already been corrupted by bad guys all theyr life there is no innocence left.
I stay at home nights and i can hear the screams of many young girls i know getting groped and abused by players in the nearby bar knowing they likely end up on theyr knees later on.

You still buy into this just be bad boy theory foids act stupid around men with good jawlines just be bad boy theory has been debunked numerous times

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
You still buy into this just be bad boy theory foids act stupid around men with good jawlines just be bad boy theory has been debunked numerous times
Many good jaws get left behind while they suck the bad boy dick
Truth is we cant never be a bad boy we are wimps and nerds we will never be players its over
You can do surgery but nothing will change your attitude and how girls are used nowdays

Jawline means nothing without a good eye area to match. Foids go crazy when you have both

Jawline means nothing without a good eye area to match. Foids go crazy when you have both
If you dont have the attiutude of a bad boy slayer and player you can look like brad pitt and stay at home with nothing girls want guys who act like bad boys and good looking.....they mostly get fucked by normaloid bad boys on the nights out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back