The real blackpill is demand based thinking

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Every person, both female and male possesses both physical traits and material value but nobody has everything they want. Never being satisfied is a human trait and thus everyone looks for ways to improve both their own and their offsprings‘ life. Since everybody is different, each person has demand for different things.

Being good looking or tall of course are universally good traits for a man that will always provide demand for him. Women can get away with many things because they have innate value; their wombs are a finite good that all men want, thus creating demand. The average man’s sperm has no value on itself since he can’t create demand merely off of his looks. He has to prove in other ways that he is useful.

Because of this, looks theory is useful only to a certain extent. Women don’t know your PSL, instead they categorize men they interact with into three groups:
  • Attractive
  • Neutral
  • Repulsive - ugly
Since attractiveness follows normal distribution
(or perhaps even positivel skewed, following Pareto’s rule: https://looksmax.org/threads/male-attractiveness-face-is-not-normally-distributed.441151/), by definition most people don’t possess the potential to be able to attract women based on their looks only, since they are normies. Likewise the percentage of guys for whom it never began is also low

0AAA2516 EE58 4980 BF11 829BAEF720E9

If you happen to be in the middle, focusing on the demands of a certain woman is the best you can do.

- There are girls who are abused dogs with daddy issues,
- other ones are looking for someone to hold their lives together
- poor girls care about money more than rich ones
- short girls care the most about height
- girls with light eyes care the least about light eyes on a man since they already have themselves
- girls in rough neighborhoods look for masculine men who can protect them
- upper class girls on the other hand live in safety so can concentrate on higher levels of their Maslow pyramids. The top level, final fullfilment for a girl is acquiring a prettyboy because beauty is the highest order

I could go on and on but you get the idea. Each women have specific things they looks for and your duty as a man is to guess what this is and provide it to her so supply and demand can meet each other.

Many men, including looksmaxxers don’t understand that demand comes from women and men has to react with supply, not the other way around. Nobody cares about some guy’s theory on what women find attractive as he can only provide supply but cannot generate demand

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, jfbjfb, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 21 others
Give me all the daddy issues girls please :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Prettyboy and datboijj
we shouldn't want anything other than to create more, see more and learn more
i want to get looks out of the way so i can finaly start this

Dnrd but high IQ post nonetheless

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
- girls with light eyes care the least about light eyes on a man since they already have themselves
- upper class girls on the other hand live in safety so can concentrate on higher levels of their Maslow pyramids. The top level, final fullfilment for a girl is acquiring a prettyboy because beauty is the highest order
Smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Give me all the daddy issues girls please :feelsautistic:
There are many of those because of how common single mother households are became in the West. Likewise ton of girls have other mental illnesses which greatly diminishes their demand for a man in the looks department if he can appeal in other areas to their ill brains

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
I am repulsive

There are many of those because of how common single mother households are became in the West. Likewise ton of girls have other mental illnesses which greatly diminishes their demand for a man in the looks department if he can appeal in other areas to their ill brains
So what would a bipolar girl look for?

Eye-opening thread(y). You seem to focus on types of women, but the topic appears to be related to nichemaxing.

Optimizing one's chances with women is then reduced to finding a niche with low male competition while looksmaxing for general appeal.

Now the question remains what niches exist and which niches have low male competition?

The alternative is to look for types of women looking for something in a man only a few men can provide. What types can you think of besides the basic LMS attracted types?

I'll try to come up with more examples for your list but I currently can not think of any.

So what would a bipolar girl look for?
Bipolar: Depression and mania.

Depression: Looking for a man to provide meaning/give hope. Motivate her to make progress on her goals and your common goals without stressing her.

Mania: Looking for a man to enjoy life and hold her back from being reckless without killing her fun. Keep her focused on making progress on goals without living too hedonistic.

In both phases, you need to focus on her health because if she is depressed she does not care and if she is manic she does not care either.

Basically, be her therapist.

Sounds like a pain in the ass tbh.

If you can provide both and are into that go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and getra

Depression: Looking for a man to provide meaning/give hope. Motivate her to make progress on her goals and your common goals without stressing her.

Mania: Looking for a man to enjoy life and hold her back from being reckless without killing her fun. Keep her focused on making progress on goals without living too hedonistic.

In both phases, you need to focus on her health because if she is depressed she does not care and if she is manic she does not care either.

I tried but I fucked up cause we just end up fucking yelling and fighting. I got a huge problem with anger and i don’t like pointing fingers but that was the type of household I was raised in.

• +1
Reactions: thisend

Thank you very much tho, I needed this.

• +1
Reactions: thisend
I tried but I fucked up cause we just end up fucking yelling and fighting. I got a huge problem with anger and i don’t like pointing fingers but that was the type of household I was raised in.
If communication is an issue try reading books like "Never split the difference" to improve negotiation skills.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Just be Cavill tier looks and SMV and U will attract all type of girls and they will transform into the providers magically

E2FGLNqXIAAv6lL

Conclusion : Cavill tier or death

Every person, both female and male possesses both physical traits and material value but nobody has everything they want. Never being satisfied is a human trait and thus everyone looks for ways to improve both their own and their offsprings‘ life. Since everybody is different, each person has demand for different things.

Being good looking or tall of course are universally good traits for a man that will always provide demand for him. Women can get away with many things because they have innate value; their wombs are a finite good that all men want, thus creating demand. The average man’s sperm has no value on itself since he can’t create demand merely off of his looks. He has to prove in other ways that he is useful.

Because of this, looks theory is useful only to a certain extent. Women don’t know your PSL, instead they categorize men they interact with into three groups:
  • Attractive
  • Neutral
  • Repulsive - ugly
Since attractiveness follows normal distribution
(or perhaps even positivel skewed, following Pareto’s rule: https://looksmax.org/threads/male-attractiveness-face-is-not-normally-distributed.441151/), by definition most people don’t possess the potential to be able to attract women based on their looks only, since they are normies. Likewise the percentage of guys for whom it never began is also low

View attachment 1556034
If you happen to be in the middle, focusing on the demands of a certain woman is the best you can do.

I could go on and on but you get the idea. Each women have specific things they looks for and your duty as a man is to guess what this is and provide it to her so supply and demand can meet each other.

Many men, including looksmaxxers don’t understand that demand comes from women and men has to react with supply, not the other way around. Nobody cares about some guy’s theory on what women find attractive as he can only provide supply but cannot generate demand
Hold Frame bro and be a man:feelswhat:

Yeah The bad neighbourhood thing is legit ngl