The real guide to make money in stocks and crypto

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
If you want to make money in asset holding or trading continue reading, I will go over how I got lucky when it came to buying amd stock at 2 dollars and how you can apply my line of thinking to whatever investment you're seeking.

Hobbymaxxing is probably one of the most important things you can do to increase your net worth. Around 2014 I was into computer hardware and building computers. I got really interested in the inner workings and business side deals of the manufacturers and aib partners for each of the major brands in the industry. Looked into CPU synthetic benchmark leaks, leaks on graphics cards ect.. you eventually get to know the people behind the manufacturing of different archiectures that would be coming and getting to know the actual engineer names most importantly this information is what I used intially to learn about how Adam Keller became the head of the Ryzen engineering team and between the leaked benchmarks and the history of work that people like Keller had done for the industry I invested into amd around 8 years ago now and its paying me in dividends, I would think you could apply this theory to any industry or hobby you're really interested in. Its one of the best reasons to get into a hobby because you get an excuse to learn more about whatever it is you cope with but it can also help you indirectly by giving a passive income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, goat2x, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
what's this got to do with crypto and stocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
honestly the only way to moneymaxx these days is to be a criminal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and Deleted member
what's this got to do with crypto and stocks
If you know your industry well enough you can predict which company will succeed and that can make you money,

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Patient A and Laikyn
What a guide /s

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
mirin the timing and it going 50x

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and 0kami123