The real hard truth is a lot of you don't know shit about aesthetic.

Tsukuyomi 🌙

Tsukuyomi 🌙

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
You have no idea what women are really attracted to. I promise this
Thin male models milan fashion show

Is more likely to get modeling deals than this
4f49ce96108bbff9acd4b8270546af01

You just don't have any idea how much his body negatively affected his career

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
op is in the closet

its fine there are couple people like you

@mido the slayer
@belnar93
@dicklet4incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2205, Einon and 3 others
op is in the closet
0 logic. David gandy said his body is not able to be marketing as well to most demographics. Gandy has had a hard career due to what his unique aesthetic is.

0 logic. David gandy said his body is not able to be marketing as well to most demographics. Gandy has had a hard career due to what his unique aesthetic is.
MAYBE BECAUSE MODELING IS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN ATTRACTING FEMALES?

Tenor

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, buflek, Deleted member 678 and 8 others
you are seriously fucking retarded arent you you stupid fucking BITCH

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
MAYBE BECAUSE MODELING IS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN ATTRACTING FEMALES?

View attachment 91721
Obviously. But females are impressionable to the point that whatever they see in pop culture is what they'll believe is aesthetic. So modeling isn't always entirely unrelated to what they're attracted to. And guys like lil peep are what they're attracted to post 2010

Obviously. But females are impressionable to the point that whatever they see in pop culture is what they'll believe is aesthetic. So modeling isn't always entirely unrelated to what they're attracted to. And guys like lil peep are what they're attracted to post 2010
:bluepill:

But females are impressionable to the point that whatever they see in pop culture is what they'll believe is aesthetic.
Perception of aesthetics isn‘t that adaptive. Also when you talk about the pop culture status halo comes into play

Catwalk models for high fashion are always required to be skinny af although its not the ideal. It has been that way for centuries, yet when it comes to mating more muscle mass on men or fat and curves on women are still preferred on average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
OP getting pushed around by all his superiors like a ragdoll.

Most models have no sex appeal and are not even required to have facial harmony.

Alien-esque striking features are all that are required

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony and BigBoy
^ even this guy doesn't agree with you jfl

Women like muscle mass stop being a low T bitch and get in the gym fucktard

your t levels are in the ground OP your brain is defunct and you need to visit mike mew and an endocrinologist asap to save your live

your t levels are in the ground OP your brain is defunct and you need to visit mike mew and an endocrinologist asap to save your live
According to you I'm a klinefelters guy

So why didn‘t u adress that in the original post? That wasn‘t even your point jfl. The real hard truth is that you don‘t know what you‘re talking about
You fucking whore. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

You have no idea what women are really attracted to. I promise this
View attachment 91715
Is more likely to get modeling deals than this
View attachment 91716
You just don't have any idea how much his body negatively affected his career
Yet women are attracted to the second guy.

OP getting pushed around by all his superiors like a ragdoll.

Most models have no sex appeal and are not even required to have facial harmony.

Alien-esque striking features are all that are required
Exactly this. If you make a poll with 1000 women (grown up women), 990 will prefer the second guy except for some sexual deviants who are into prepubescent boys with ZERO sex appeal

Exactly this. If you make a poll with 1000 women (grown up women), 990 will prefer the second guy except for some sexual deviants who are into prepubescent boys with ZERO sex appeal
You think so?

Literally 0 iq.
If that was true,niggers and landwhales would be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Literally 0 iq.
If that was true,niggers and landwhales would be considered attractive.
Landwhale part is legit. But niggers are fetishized.

Cope women like TONED guys or sometimes called ottermode which is basically low BF and some muscle mass

None of them are attractive

This is attractive
A1F077B4 4B9C 4485 AED5 EC43F296F626

B601E61C CDCD 4B5D 8983 4E0982711C23

@cocainecowboy call this body twink and muh you need to be 260 pound like Jeff Seid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Tsukuyomi 🌙
  • Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Tsukuyomi 🌙
Females actually are extremely impressionable but not to the point where they're gonna think someone ugly actually looks good

• +1
Yeah I agree with @Dogs
The people you posted will never get female attention. Gandy mogs them to death. And it's weird how you agreed with @mido the slayer when the body he posted had the same amount of muscle mass as Gandy except at a lower bodyfat.

you know what they say

faggots think alike..

or is it great minds? ill leave it to your fantasy
JFL at this cope

You mean intelligent people have the same mindset

TEHE
Yeah I agree with @Dogs
The people you posted will never get female attention. Gandy mogs them to death. And it's weird how you agreed with @mido the slayer when the body he posted had the same amount of muscle mass as Gandy except at a lower bodyfat.
Gandy has terrible stomach and narrow shoulders

Do you think women likes this body proportions?
B384DB1F 8B54 497B A654 7821E84DC384

His body is far from ideal but his FACE is top tier

JFL at this cope

You mean intelligent people have the same mindset

TEHE

Gandy has terrible stomach and narrow shoulders

Do you think women likes this body proportions?
View attachment 91818
His body is far from ideal but his FACE is top tier
Your low t obviously

You fucking whore. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

No women has ever found Lil peep attractive. You're projecting and tbh because you keep linking these anorexic faggots and calling them hot, I sense strong gay vibes

Your low t obviously
Sorry but I have to see the ignored comment
8A98E23D 2BD4 4FB2 9FB4 92529E4BC450

And it’s you obviously

BTW you not just ignored by me you are ignored by society and I bet also your family 😂

• +1
BLocking someone is low T just take it as a man

• JFL
I

I sent ONE dick pic to remind of you your genetic inferiority keep barking
Imagine thinking dick pic defined your genetic 😂 how low iq are you?

Anyway you are trash so I blocked because I don’t have time to argue with you and also I don’t have time to get a boner and take pic to show who mogs 😂 how much of loser are you?

Imagine thinking dick pic defined your genetic 😂 how low iq are you?

Anyway you are trash so I blocked because I don’t have time to argue with you and also I don’t have time to get a boner and take pic to show who mogs 😂 how much of loser are you?
Y’all hear sumthin?

I think it’s barking

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • JFL
But you COULD just take a pic whenever you already have a boner
Come on man

That’s stupid and talking pics of your penis and share it to show men and even women how big is it is pathetic and low class and it’s also disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Come on man

That’s stupid and talking pics of your penis and share it to show men and even women how big is it is pathetic and low class and it’s also disgusting
Tiny dicked dog

So why didn‘t u adress that in the original post? That wasn‘t even your point jfl. The real hard truth is that you don‘t know what you‘re talking about
You’re a faggot, man.

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙