What do you think about "You don't ask a fish how to catch a fish. You ask a fisherman."?

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
CHAT GPT TLDR:

The author dismisses the notion that women are unsure of what they want, arguing that women are often straightforward about their desires, especially online. The author shares an anecdote about a woman advising that subpar men should focus on gaining money and status rather than relying on surgeries or superficial improvements. The text concludes by suggesting that engaging in debates with women can offer new perspectives and prevent getting trapped in the ideologies of male-dominated forums.

The average man is a redpilled cuck that thinks he will reach his prime at 30, barely gets laid and settles for whore women (when he expected to get a JB/ low body count "high quality" partner ). Even this forum is an echo chamber. Men are trash at giving advice for attracting women and the male gaze exists for a reason.

Why would some random foid on the internet lie to you? What does she have to gain? What if she is outright honest with you?

The only real argument I have seen is "women do not know what they want", which I think is bullshit. They are smarter than what you might think. The only reason you do not see more "smart" women is because they do not need to invest time into shit like this. Most intellectual work is just the result of a time sink. The incel returns home from work and has nothing better to do than do his weird hobby (some of which are actually intellectual). The foid returns home or goes out and gets laid.

They know exactly what they want and they tell it more and more, especially when their anonymity is somewhat guaranteed online.

One foid told me that as a sub5 your only option is to get money and status and that surgeries are cope anyways. If anything, she is more blackpilled than a big part of this forum that thinks they will ascend with surgeries or soft looksmaxxing (they will never get the money, nor commit).

I think rage baiting and debating foids is a good idea too. You get a new perspective and avoid getting stuck in manosphere rabbit-holes.

SHARE EXPERIENCES WHERE FOIDS HELPED YOU