the real metric to know if you're good looking in 2024

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
Do you have decent looking women sticking to you? Wanting to be with you? Either as a fwb or a proper relationship?

Like MTB and above. If you do, congratulations. You're probably Chadlite or above.

Forget girls telling you're cute, handsome or whatever lie they like to tell men. It's a lie. In fact I'd say, if a girl really thinks you're hot, she's not saying anything. She simply wants to be with you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 60224 and Deleted member 51465
this only applies to 20+ year olds, as a middle-high schooler you can be a poor short ugly looking ntfag and get hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
this only applies to 20+ year olds, as a middle-high schooler you can be a poor short ugly looking ntfag and get hot girls
ofc i'm talking to adults fuck these bunch of autistic 16 yo kids here ''yo its over forr me'' no nigga go change your diapers you'll get a gf stfu

• +1
i have aboslutely no contact with any woman and no girl thinks im cute even bottom tier ones

>poor
Nope never

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
ofc i'm talking to adults fuck these bunch of autistic 16 yo kids here ''yo its over forr me'' no nigga go change your diapers you'll get a gf stfu
depends on the person, i knew it was over at 16 due to how non nt i was and 0 social circle

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
depends on the person, i knew it was over at 16 due to how non nt i was and 0 social circle
these things get better with time and experience, you can literally learn to be more social. I was socially retarded when I was 16, probably more than all these kids here.

• Love it
Most people are looksminned in school.

Ngl I have like 4 FWBs now but they haven't seen me how I look like now I feel like they'd despise me at my current situation

Ngl I have like 4 FWBs now but they haven't seen me how I look like now I feel like they'd despise me at my current situation
how does that work

• Woah
Reactions: Tenshi
these things get better with time and experience, you can literally learn to be more social. I was socially retarded when I was 16, probably more than all these kids here.
doesn’t seem possible, i was fairly social and had friends at let’s say around age 12 then became non nt and antisocial by age 16, now there’s no repairing it, the avg woman is a different species to me

All the good people are always taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back