The real problem with being mentalcel

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Isn't so much that he isn't capable of initiating and holding a conversation with others (females to be exact), rather it's his inability to talk about meaningless bullshit for hours on end
This is the problem I face, it is the problem many other mentalcels face as well.
"Hey bro you need to work on your social skills"
Yeah... well my social skills aren't lacking.... obviously.... seeing as to how I can interact normally with others when the interaction holds some actual fucking value.....

So apparently the conversation needs to be kept light hearted and casual. Does that mean that it has to revolve around utter bullshit?
Can't you have a funny conversation about something meaningful, something that relates to both individuals?
So most people don't want to discuss politics, they don't want to discuss say, history, or science, or economics. Because they find it autistic.

There's still other things which I'm willing to discuss. Non-contentious, non-polarizing topics.
But no, bitches want to talk about their fucking hair, about celebrity gossip, about the color of the place they're sitting in, about whatever concert or party they're going to on the weekend.

So they're expected to put in literally ZERO effort into the conversation whereas I am supposed to go along with whatever bs comes of their mouths, to keep them entertained for the entire duration of the interaction. Otherwise I am lacking in social skills and need to work myself !

Understand this: the brain of a typical JB female and of a mentalcel like myself are completely different (not in their biological structure obviously so don't try to be a smartass) We are driven by completely different things, we respond differently to different stimuli, we react differently to our emotions, our attention spans aren't even close, we are simply incompatible, and so far to me the only proven method of re-wiring your brain to more closely match that of a pubescent teenage girl is to take drugs such as Alcohol and Xanax. Both of those are off the table for me.

The only solution to my problem is to try and find a girl who will meet my "cognitive standards". I don't care about looks- I shall accept a 5/10 (my looksmatch) so as long as she is able to hold an intelligent adult discussion.

Also, JUST FUCKING LOL at men who are willing to dumb themselves down and drag themselves to the mental level of a female, just for some pussy. Have some self-respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Also, JUST FUCKING LOL at men who are willing to dumb themselves down and drag themselves to the mental level of a female, just for some pussy. Have some self-respect.

This is wrong. I do this automatically when I am with a group of NT people.
I wouldn't call it dumb yourself down but rather adapting to the situation.

Animals who adapt the fastest in nature have more offspring. Learn from the dumb NT brutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and LooksJourney

coooope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
pussy is everything and its woth everything. jfl at caring about self respect
Self-respect doesn't exist. It's either live or die.
Self-respect only isn't cope when it's getting you pussy otherwise it's cope.

@extreme-overthinker has officially coped with the blue-pill that pussy isn't everything.

• +1

@extreme-overthinker has officially coped with the blue-pill that pussy isn't everything.

But the truth is, the only pussy that matters is oneitis

• +1
High IQ post as always, but I can't agree with the last statement

Sometimes you need to sacrifice because a foid is not going to get smarter because basically, she can't, so you need to dumb down and pray.

Also stop coping, even intelligent women don't like talking about intelligent things, I Talk from experience
Girls aren't worth anything unless its your oneitis
The ultimate blackpill

• +1
  • +1
Being NT and 0 inhib is key to life./over IQ is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
So apparently the conversation needs to be kept light hearted and casual. Does that mean that it has to revolve around utter bullshit?
Just talk to them like you'd talk to a male friend, tease them a little etc. Watch normie TV shows and just talk about that, once you know each other long enough you develop inside jokes which makes conversations flow a lot more naturally, and it's all down hill from here as long you don't fuck it up by acting like a complete beta.

• +1

Pussy is everything but there has to be some other way of getting it

• +1
Pussy is everything but there has to be some other way of getting it

There are unlimited options but they all come down to status again. Money game is still status game.

• +1
There are unlimited options but they all come down to status again. Money game is still status game.
Money game is cope because it is an artificial means of getting pussy.
Getting laid solely due to status/looks is the only natural means of getting pussy, everything else is cope.

• +1
Being NT and 0 inhib is key to life./over IQ is cope
You could say that "IQ is cope" since in the end all that matters is putting your cock in a warm hole and making children,
but if we look at it from another perspective IQ is anything but cope, it's the single biggest predictor of life success and it explains much of the
differences you observe between individuals

• +1
You could say that "IQ is cope" since in the end all that matters is putting your cock in a warm hole and making children,
but if we look at it from another perspective IQ is anything but cope, it's the single biggest predictor of life success and it explains much of the
differences you observe between individuals

Social intelligence is way more important. Just normal intelligence doesn't do shit

• +1
Social intelligence is way more important. Just normal intelligence doesn't do shit
Both are very important; intelligence needs to be applied correctly otherwise it is just a massive burden on oneself
for example there are lots of high IQ autists with low social / emotional intelligence who LDAR 24/7 on forums like these, they never progress in life
And there's low IQ subhumans with high social intelligence who are charming and energetic and they become succesful performers and athletes and celebrities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance