the REAL Reason a minority of maghrebi women go for black guys or other guys in france,holland etc

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I grew up around moroccans and I observed a few things:

1.moroccan men are harsh and do not respect women.so these dumb bitches go straight to the mysoginistic africans because these africans can play nice while getting some free exotic pussy or bettering their racer and creating mulattos.

2.most of these women do not look good.they are the dregs of moroccan dutch society,and are degenerate and want to be like kafiraat.

3.some other women hate masculinity completely because moroccan men are too masculine in a bad way,so they go for beta white guys whereas women that go for black guys want a man to still be somewhat masculine in behaviour.

4.its also the same reason ethnic and white whiores go for black thugs in the usa,theyre popular and considered to be cool etc

moroccan women in general are very loyal to moroccan men however,and Turkish women and many dutch women want moroccan men despite their retardation,low status,poverty and toxic masculinity because they think they look the best.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14905, Xangsane and 1 other person
some maghrebi women want to spite moroccan men and their families,fathers too because of harsh treatment etc

some moroccan women simply do not like muslims.many of these women are murtads.

but MOST moroccan wiomen are sexually exclusive with moroccan guys,im talking the fornicatresses among them.

and turkish women are like east asian women for white men to moroccan guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14905 and Looksmax Refugee
Any plans to change your religion again?

Any plans to change your religion again?
I am being guided by allah as he is answering my duaat.I just need to understand al-barahin al tawheed to tis completion(reading books of ashari and maturidi aqeedah and imam al ghazali's books),get some answers about the ghayib from some sufi shuyukh and find a community that can guide me...knowledgable brothers etc but tis all Qadr.
Ya rabb ihdina li sirat al mustaqim abadaan

• Love it
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee

1.moroccan men are harsh and do not respect women.so these dumb bitches go straight to the mysoginistic africans because these africans can play nice while getting some free exotic pussy or bettering their racer and creating mulattos.

2.most of these women do not look good.they are the dregs of moroccan dutch society,and are degenerate and want to be like kafiraat.

3.some other women hate masculinity completely because moroccan men are too masculine in a bad way,so they go for beta white guys whereas women that go for black guys want a man to still be somewhat masculine in behaviour.

4.its also the same reason ethnic and white whiores go for black thugs in the usa,theyre popular and considered to be cool etc

moroccan women in general are very loyal to moroccan men however,and Turkish women and many dutch women want moroccan men despite their retardation,low status,poverty and toxic masculinity because they think they look the best.
MENA women are loyal to their men but moroccan men are ugly fucks, I have been to morocco and they are fucking disgusting and manlets, Only in the north part of morocco there are white passing good looking guys who are average height 5'9-5'10, White passing moroccans who have ancestry from spain and the levant mog those shitskins to death, They go for the black guys because they are thugmaxxed and are not manlets 5'7-5'8, If moroccans didn't race mix with blacks and just sticked to arabs they would be better looking and taller but sadly they won't

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
MENA women are loyal to their men but moroccan men are ugly fucks, I have been to morocco and they are fucking disgusting and manlets, Only in the north part of morocco there are white passing good looking guys who are average height 5'9-5'10, White passing moroccans who have ancestry from spain and the levant mog those shitskins to death, They go for the black guys because they are thugmaxxed and are not manlets 5'7-5'8, If moroccans didn't race mix with blacks and just sticked to arabs they would be better looking and taller but sadly they won't
yeah i was talking about the levantine passing moroccans not the egyptian looking ones.

Moroccans and all North Africans were originally black. I think you mean “if they racemixxed with whites they’d look good” tbh Arabs are also ugly so Morocco’s only choice was to rape white Girls

Moroccans and all North Africans were originally black. I think you mean “if they racemixxed with whites they’d look good” tbh Arabs are also ugly so Morocco’s only choice was to rape white Girls
levantines look good.my sister confirmed most she met were attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Life fuel, hottest looking foids want tan dark hair men. And yea the toxic masculinity balances the pussified beta male nature of the average European man.

This personally seems more believable them 'Arab women are all BBC only' nonsense.