The real reason ER did what he did

K

ka_cnt

Bronze
The only reason that can explain what he did is the fact that he was spoiled during his childhood,the average child « suffers » from rejection by his parents that’s why even if they are in worse situation in terms of romantic/sexual possibilities won’t even think about what he did.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, wsada and courtcase75
more like the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
The only reason that can explain what he did is the fact that he was spoiled during his childhood,the average child « suffers » from rejection by his parents that’s why even if they are in worse situation in terms of romantic/sexual possibilities won’t even think about what he did.
Poor boy was rejected by his father. Did you read his manifesto? The father lavished him with money but put him on the back burner in favor of his new whore wife. His father never helped him. ER's father was one of the worst fathers a boy could have. Even a father that is downright mean would have probably been better.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kazey, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Poor boy was rejected by his father. Did you read his manifesto? The father lavished him with money but put him on the back burner in favor of his new whore wife. His father never helped him. ER's father was one of the worst fathers a boy could have. Even a father that is downright mean would have probably been better.
Read it twice , you’re overrating the impact of his father

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and courtcase75
er is a hero. we will never forget him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PseudoMaxxer and Lulleko
Most people have this kind of shitty relationship with their fathers, ER was just whiny and a brat, nothing in his life was nearly that bad, he was a faggot

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LegitUser, ka_cnt and 1 other person
Read it twice , you’re overrating the impact of his father
I've read it four times dude. Ten years living behind the great firewall of communist China will get you hard up for good reading material. Most good English books are banned and I'm an avid reader. I was able to download it before it got banned too.

Agreed, I was really confused reading his manifesto, I expected his life to be way worse, he was just extremely entitled and narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Most people have this kind of shitty relationship with their fathers, ER was just whiny and a brat, nothing in his life was nearly that bad, he was a faggot
No you're right. That too. He was a whiney little bitch that should have had the shit knocked out of him a few times by a father that loves him, for his own good.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75
He listened to his younger sister getting fucked. That would damage any sane man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, spark and autistic_tendencies
He was a mind controlled agent on a mission

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Agreed, I was really confused reading his manifesto, I expected his life to be way worse, he was just extremely entitled and narcissistic
He never tried. He never fucking once tried talking to a girl. Even when that one chick smiled at him on the beach (his "angel") he didn't say a word to her. I couldn't imagine going out in a "blaze of glory" over girls without ever having tried.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Yeah his father didn’t seem to like him. After the shooting his father said ER was jealous of him

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It wasn't over for him. Just Compare him to some of the people here, he was better looking. The dude just gave up

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, Lefty Rankin and ka_cnt
He never tried. He never fucking once tried talking to a girl. Even when that one chick smiled at him on the beach (his "angel") he didn't say a word to her. I couldn't imagine going out in a "blaze of glory" over girls without ever having tried.
«Muh he was autistic and bullied » they are literally defending a mass killer

he wasn't rich and he wasn't spoiled

he says it in the manifesto how other kids had more than he did

nothing in his life shows wealth

or you mean the used BMW you could buy at under 20k?

he says it in the manifesto how other kids had more than he did

nothing in his life shows wealth

or you mean the used BMW you could buy at under 20k?
He has traveled more than 80% of ppl

He was socially awkward? He couldn't speak to people. If he tried he'd probably just stutter and run out of things to say. That is probably the biggest red flag for girls if you cant be social.

He was socially awkward? He couldn't speak to people. If he tried he'd probably just stutter and run out of things to say. That is probably the biggest red flag for girls if you cant be social.
Are you a blackpiller ?

He is just a loser who tought women should fuck him because his dad was some guy in hollywood

• +1
My reply was shit, sorry. What I meant was how is one who's socially awkard supposed to approach a girl? If a girl is attracted to you she'll come up, because they choose partner and men dont. If a girl is truly attracted to a man she wont care how autistic you are. But if no girl ever approached ER it's not strange why he did what he did. Girls should approach sub chads more if they happen to be attracted to a HTN. But they dont because they expect all men to be bluepilled and come up to them because that's the norm (men approach, women usually do not). It's more resonable that girls start conversations because biologically they're more social and emotional than men.

• +1