The real reason eye area> jaw

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
Is because it is much more easier to compliment someone’s eyes. Eyes are much more than just attraction. It is a way to communicate and express emotion. It’s also a more unique trait that is pass on by family. It is perfectly normal to compliment a small child they have big blue eyes but it you say they have a nice jawline you will come off as creepy. The only reason you would compliment someone jaw is because of sexual attraction. We are attracted to sharp angles because it represents a lean healthy body. To be it’s really no different that compliment someone with nice glutes, it just makes people uncomfortable. Therefore, it makes for a better halo because society has deemed it a desirable trait. Even if it won’t make you into chad more people will more accepting of you for having kind eyes. I’ve heard girls talking about guys before and heard them say well at least he has nice eyes but I’ve never heard a girl give an avg guy a chance based on only having a good jawline. If they do it’s subconsciously. This is why normies overemphasized having a good personality, what they really mean is don’t have an autistic stare that causes you to look tired, angry, or confused. They will never admit it comes down to genetics that you dont have good eye area like Meeks or Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Lorsss and IWantToMax
Clicked post
Saw block of text
Yeah I'm out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3381 and 15 others
Is because it is much more easier to compliment someone’s eyes. Eyes are much more than just attraction. It is a way to communicate and express emotion. It’s also a more unique trait that is pass on by family. It is perfectly normal to compliment a small child they have big blue eyes but it you say they have a nice jawline you will come off as creepy. The only reason you would compliment someone jaw is because of sexual attraction. We are attracted to sharp angles because it represents a lean healthy body. To be it’s really no different that compliment someone with nice glutes, it just makes people uncomfortable. Therefore, it makes for a better halo because society has deemed it a desirable trait. Even if it won’t make you into chad more people will more accepting of you for having kind eyes. I’ve heard girls talking about guys before and heard them say well at least he has nice eyes but I’ve never heard a girl give an avg guy a chance based on only having a good jawline. If they do it’s subconsciously. This is why normies overemphasized having a good personality, what they really mean is don’t have an autistic stare that causes you to look tired, angry, or confused. They will never admit it comes down to genetics that you dont have good eye area like Meeks or Chico.
id say its more so about having a good eye area / average jaw or average eye area/good jaw

I have a good eye area and bad jaw, I have friends that have the opposite and we are all incel

but my friends that have an average eye area/jaw and the other above average they get girls

every facial feature matters in 2019, 1 major flaw = over

Id rather have normie eye area but wide strong jaw.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Short Ugly and Brown
I'm gonna go full sirgey on this
Jaw is useless if you have at least a tiny bit of definition

Also because jaw is easier to fix

It's common to see good jawlines ( not Henry Caville tier) among normies but very rare to find decent eye area. Majority of guys would either have bad Ipd/ low pfl/ upper eyelid exposure etc. It's very very rare to find someone with decent undereye support without dark circles these days. So i think you can't be an incel with good eye area ( good pfl/ipd/hooding, color, undereye support, slightly positive canthal tilt etc)

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
It's common to see good jawlines ( not Henry Caville tier) among normies but very rare to find decent eye area. Majority of guys would either have bad Ipd/ low pfl/ upper eyelid exposure etc. It's very very rare to find someone with decent undereye support without dark circles these days. So i think you can't be an incel with good eye area ( good pfl/ipd/hooding, color, undereye support, slightly positive canthal tilt etc)
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You cant have good eyes without bones in the face. It all goes hand in hand.

All people say u stare very scary,but it is not my fault,it's due to my pct and positive tilted eyebrows
Is it good or is it autistic ?

eyes will always be more important than your lower third
studies have shown that men and women both find eyes the most attractive feature of a person.

also depending on the lighting and your posture your jaw can look significantly different alot of the time whereas your eyes will pretty much always look the same

but another thing to note is that hunter eyes are not the only type of attractive eyes, you can have roundish eyes with uee and they can still be attractive depending on your other features

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Most important is FHWR! Thats what makes girls horny, and shows if you are a sexual dominant man or a marrow face weak boy.

all the above is cope. The real reason is you can fix jaw you can't fix eyes. Also deepset eyes are a meme, more masculine eyes does not mean better eyes. Good eyes are good eyes. Something currys can never have because of eyelid exposure and huge eyes.