The real reason I hate foids

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,026
Reputation
33,653
Even back before I ascened fully I wasn’t even that ugly

I mean not originally, I mean after met first little ascension. I was mtn with good pheno and I mogged all the foids who didn’t want me


That’s why I hate them. Becasue I genuinely was superior to them in every way, yet I was the one getting treated like shit. Fuckinf hell I hope Chad rapes them all
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: them streets b cold, peptidehater22, ICR and 3 others
Just say ur a fag bro 🤢
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Jgns and TGUN.
disgusting foid worsipper I hope u get sa allegations from a foid u fully love
Never said I like foids I just wanted to insult the faggot OP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and ICR
Even back before I ascened fully I wasn’t even that ugly

I mean not originally, I mean after met first little ascension. I was mtn with good pheno and I mogged all the foids who didn’t want me


That’s why I hate them. Becasue I genuinely was superior to them in every way, yet I was the one getting treated like shit. Fuckinf hell I hope Chad rapes them all
Didn't read but i will just rep cuz ur cutie
 
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Jgns and TGUN.
Loser mentality unfortunately
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and ICR
Loser mentality unfortunately
How?

Genuinely how?


Ur a faggot nigga. Holy fuck

So many fucking faggots on this forum. Kys normie
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool, Jgns and ICR
How?

Genuinely how?


Ur a faggot nigga. Holy fuck

So many fucking faggots on this forum. Kys normie
Staying pissy at someone does literally nothing for you, it’s a victim mentality u hate women bc they hold power over you faggot.
 
Staying pissy at someone does literally nothing for you, it’s a victim mentality u hate women bc they hold power over you faggot.
It’s not a victim mentality at all.

Ur a fucking retard normie who sympathises with foids. Genuinely kys.

If a fat ltb calls u ugly when ur mtn u would fuckign hate them too u fucking stupid cunt

Die faggot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool, Jgns and pheenon
Foids have caused me a lot of heartache and lost time.

Eventually you'll move on and focus on yourself. They only care about themselves and you should be the same (only caring about yourself).
 
  • +1
Reactions: PSL_Ascend and TGUN.
And the npcs will blame you for getting rejected by those retarded foids, they think foids can't do nothing wrong because they have vaginas
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
1
Views
29
vux
vux
notrq
Replies
11
Views
43
carvxx
carvxx
6
Replies
3
Views
21
6’7whitechad
6
0_angularity_0
Replies
0
Views
35
0_angularity_0
0_angularity_0
ImSomeone
Replies
5
Views
95
Chadeep
Chadeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top