the real reason im dating a tranny (mtf)

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i met some 14 year old gigastacy on snapchat (IM 16 IN CASE ANY CUCKTEARS MEMBERS READING)

she was from france and was perfect , like 7 psl face , big butt , above average tits , taller than me ( im 175 cm and she was 181 cm but i larped saying that im 188)

she called me handsome and said she likes my eyes and jaw (was wearing contacts , if ur arab get contacts asap)

but one day , she saw my frame in a pic and this bitch starts bullying me and says shes sure im not even 6 feet , when i told her my height she called me a midget and said even her 11 year old brother is taller than me

so i told her that "i heightmog most people where i live" to which she replied i sound like a loser kid that lost all of his v-bucks in fortnite , plus she started saying
" u need to man up dude" which is like the rudest thing a girl can say

it was still fine until one day when she completely started ignoring me , so i made a deal with her saying that ill sell my kidneys and let her keep the money in exchange for letting me fuck once

but then she sent me a pic of her kissing this NIGGER , A FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!

and she said " you sell your kidneys while he gets it for free"

and then i told her thats really rude and shes a hoe to which she replied "consider yourself lucky you didnt message us last night or you would have recieved a video instead"

yeah , screw her its her loss , i wont cover my face with her piss and instead it will be some other gigastacy :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

idk i dont wanna even talk to women after this incident , i prefer trannies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 19 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY, Basedprincess, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
give me her snap, she wants a real (26yo) man like me.

I will send you a video of us afterwards if u like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Bitch and 9 others
so trannies have better personalities :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, FEIEAZY, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
you've sent that pic on a discord server before

OP you ugly fat larping paki subhuman BBC cuck faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 7044 and 14 others
give me her snap, she wants a real (26yo) man like me.

I will send you a video of us afterwards if u like.
keep coping old man

why would a 14 year old date a 26 year old , wont happen even if the dude is like a 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you've sent that pic on a discord server before
thats when she was into me
OP you ugly fat larping paki subhuman BBC cuck faggot
jfl , fat? , keep crying u pathetic faggot , what about you simping hard for leo like a cuck while she fucks other dudes irl

keep coping old man

why would a 14 year old date a 26 year old , wont happen even if the dude is like a 7/10
Why would a 14yo want to date a gay man (into trannies) rather than me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, germanlooks and WontStopNorwooding
Why would a 14yo want to date a gay man (into trannies) rather than me?
she didnt know im gay , plus ur 26 so ur not in ur prime and have no jb appeal

how are you in pakistan and dating trannies?

wouldnt you be stoned?

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, BearBoy and Deleted member 275
thats when she was into me

jfl , fat? , keep crying u pathetic faggot , what about you simping hard for leo like a cuck while she fucks other dudes irl
simping or just replying here and there? + i'm meeting up with some girl tonight while u rot ugly dog

and the exact same could be said to you with this tranny nowhere near your sandnigger country

• JFL
Reactions: John124
simping or just replying here and there? + i'm meeting up with some girl tonight while u rot ugly dog
so what lmfao? , even i met other girls , also im not rotting , i already have a girl that loves me
and the exact same could be said to you with this tranny nowhere near your sandnigger country
cope lmfao , i meet the tranny daily

the person who didnt meet was the french girl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
should've morphed your frame
idk
ethnic halo
but thats france and im in the UK?
14 and 181 cm...
tbf
ik a girl my age (15) whos legit 184 cm....
and shes going out w a guy like 1 inch taller than her (so 6'1)
brutal

one of the chads in my year is closeted gay (acts hyper masc)
my point? idk
he told me shes the same height as him (the 6'1 guy stole his girl when he was trying to act straight)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and faggotchadlite
idk
ethnic halo
14 and 181 cm...
tbf
brutal

my point? idk
he told me shes the same height as him (the 6'1 guy stole his girl when he was trying to act straight)
????????????????

idk
ethnic halo
14 and 181 cm...
tbf
brutal

my point? idk
how tall was the chad ur talking about?

Fuck bro its probably a good thing that you only became a fag and started to fuck a tranny from that experience. I would probably have become a murderer and tried to slit her throat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 3828
Fuck bro its probably a good thing that you only became a fag and started to fuck a tranny from that experience. I would probably have become a murderer and tried to slit her throat
You're a sigma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
so i met some 14 year old gigastacy on snapchat (IM 16 IN CASE ANY CUCKTEARS MEMBERS READING)

she was from france and was perfect , like 7 psl face , big butt , above average tits , taller than me ( im 175 cm and she was 181 cm but i larped saying that im 188)

she called me handsome and said she likes my eyes and jaw (was wearing contacts , if ur arab get contacts asap)

but one day , she saw my frame in a pic and this bitch starts bullying me and says shes sure im not even 6 feet , when i told her my height she called me a midget and said even her 11 year old brother is taller than me

so i told her that "i heightmog most people where i live" to which she replied i sound like a loser kid that lost all of his v-bucks in fortnite , plus she started saying
" u need to man up dude" which is like the rudest thing a girl can say

it was still fine until one day when she completely started ignoring me , so i made a deal with her saying that ill sell my kidneys and let her keep the money in exchange for letting me fuck once

but then she sent me a pic of her kissing this NIGGER , A FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!

View attachment 1320659

and she said " you sell your kidneys while he gets it for free"

and then i told her thats really rude and shes a hoe to which she replied "consider yourself lucky you didnt message us last night or you would have recieved a video instead"

yeah , screw her its her loss , i wont cover my face with her piss and instead it will be some other gigastacy :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

idk i dont wanna even talk to women after this incident , i prefer trannies
dont wear contacts. Embrace the brown

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
True, if some bitch does that to you have full permission to ER her and post her dead body online