6'5" lookism super m0d
Screenshot 1311
Screenshot 1310
Screenshot 1312

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, socialcel, thecel and 49 others
I thought that it was because of Ethan Crumbley and the Pontiac, Michigan shooting

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and alriodai
Incels and looksmax have been run by FBIcels since the beginning. I thought everybody knew. I basically just post here to waste those dumbasses' time.

That aside who cares anyway? Even if looksmax wasn't run by FBIcels they could still read all your shit and find out your IP address.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, kebab, Patient A and 25 others
Fug : D
So my Semitic jokes (which were totally jokes btw) were being taken seriously?
Come on guys you all know that I was simply joking : D
The State of Israel is cool
Don't track my IP plox : D

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, socialcel, kebab and 37 others
I doubt FBI’s agents could reach the slums of Mumbai, favelas of Brazil or the gypsy villages of Romania

so most of this site’s userbase shouldn’t be concerned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, socialcel, kebab and 64 others
FBI agents are high class af for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and HarrierDuBois
I mean I’ve been saying this for years but no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
You got to be extremely retarded to think the fbi allocates money and resources to track what khhv 15 year olds do on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, KingCartierrr23, reddotguy and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, kebab, Deleted member 16051 and 8 others
Even if they’re monitoring it, they haven’t done shit. And you don’t gotta worry about anything anyways as long as you don’t say stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051
nobody gives a fuck + I like JBs (I'm 16)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, CristianT, Deleted member 22775 and 2 others
You got to be extremely retarded to think the fbi allocates money and resources to track what khhv 15 year olds do on an incel forum
The government is one big waste of money, time and energy. I wouldn't be suprised if they did waste their resources on shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and Deleted member 14262
fbi dont care about this forum. its an online backwater. they are more interested in what stormfags and other political radicals are doing. maybe they have one or two guys monitoring blackpill communities as a whole but the idea that the fbi have a team combing every garbage post here is insane.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16051, Deleted member 4946, Patient A and 5 others
its not JBs its the shooters theyre more worried about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reddotguy, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
I thought that it was because of Ethan Crumbley and the Pontiac, Michigan shooting
the owner of lookism himself said to someone that it was because the FBI wanted information on a shooter’s account like octillionaire said
it was. fbi wanted his data probably and access to other ips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19157
Why feel special in that projection? It should be an embarrassment. That three-letter department has no interest in male models and big penis braggers. It's an illusion cycled by paranoid fucks on drugs. Go check out Worldstar. See what they think about that illusion. However, the Gateway Pundit, ugh, those people obsessed with the overrated agency. Vidmax seems to not give a fuck about anything unless it has to do with hating black folks. Currently, my eyes are set on three new forums. Will keep you all updated in THE FUTURE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16051, Deleted member 20996, Jase and 1 other person
so lookism, mostly grown men and teenagers joking around about looks and shit and sometimes making some edgy jokes got shut down but incels.is, a forum calling for the deaths of all women, death of all normies and promoting mass shootings etc didn't, (oh yh owned by the same person?)

don't make any sense and it don't take a smartass to realize that

idk why lookism got shut down but i believe the reason is most likely that it was taking alot of money to host+database and it wasn't getting good revenue

compare it to looksmax.org, which gets at least 20 000 ppl daily on it with ads

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 23228
so lookism, mostly grown men and teenagers joking around about looks and shit and sometimes making some edgy jokes got shut down but incels.is, a forum calling for the deaths of all women, death of all normies and promoting mass shootings etc didn't, (oh yh owned by the same person?)

don't make any sense and it don't take a smartass to realize that

idk why lookism got shut down but i believe the reason is most likely that it was taking alot of money to host+database and it wasn't getting good revenue

compare it to looksmax.org, which gets at least 20 000 ppl daily on it with ads
ye but we had mass shooter and is didnt. even ER was from PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Its prob because the manwha lookism was getting popular and they didnt wanna associate with incels

ye but we had mass shooter and is didnt. even ER was from PSL
be real, there is more chances of mass shooters hanging on incels.is than on lookism.net, he 80% had accounts on both
most lookism users were ppl that were just mad they wasn't chad
while incels.is is full of ugly peeps like ethan

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ethan-Crumbley-set-to-plead-guilty-to-murder-in-Michigan.jpg
61b759d6153e9.image.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Lmao i was just joking about racism and violence guys 😀

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
I lasted on Incels.is for one thread. I wrote about my big penis and never having problems slamming vaginas. Ugh. They quickly banned me.

• +1
be real, there is more chances of mass shooters hanging on incels.is than on lookism.net, he 80% had accounts on both
most lookism users were ppl that were just mad they wasn't chad
while incels.is is full of ugly peeps like ethan
but there was an actual shooter who had an account that rhey wanted info on. its not about chances

the fbi were knocking on the owners door (figuratively)

• +1
Fug : D
So my Semitic jokes (which were totally jokes btw) were being taken seriously?
Come on guys you all know that I was simply joking : D
The State of Israel is cool
Don't track my IP plox : D
View attachment 1967279
Low t behaviour

I'm openly antisemitic and i hate every living jew, judaism and anything with Jewish dna in it, past, present and future. Hitler should have eradicated you all you fucking degenerate indestructible cockroaches

or the gypsy villages of Romania
Lifefuel for @WontStopNorwooding and @vaninskybird

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Patient A, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
FBI can read all they want they not waste my tax money at least

JFL at thinking this site isn't run by authorities.

You only need to worry if you are an American. They may pass off intel to the their allies too though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and Deleted member 19469
no jb? 😡😡😡 @Alexanderr wtf

I doubt FBI’s agents could reach the slums of Mumbai, favelas of Brazil or the gypsy villages of Romania

so most of this site’s userbase shouldn’t be concerned
This tbh, i'm safe among them "crias", it's over for FBIcels trynna enter the "morro"

Images 6 8

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Entschuldigung and RAITEIII
So fbi saw my dick pics and borderline gay pms?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14262
dm me server invite

JFL at anyone who thinks the feds actually give af about this forum. I’ve seen users here say some sus ass shit and none of them ever get investigated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
JFL at anyone who thinks the feds actually give af about this forum. I’ve seen users here say some sus ass shit and none of them ever get investigated.
@lifeisgood88 did

People are really using @Makingithappen as a source? The same guy that begged others to report the forum to the FBI after he got banned? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
People are really using @Makingithappen as a source? The same guy that begged others to report the forum to the FBI after he got banned? :lul:
I mean the "source" is supposed to be gods bioweapon whoever he is

• +1
15 shekles have been deposited into your bank account

I wonder how many FBIcels I’ve made rage with my moneypills and dickpills

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
do people forget the FBI is internal/domestic jfl you think they care someone from uttar pradesh posted cringe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369