The real reason lookism.net got shutdown and looksmax.org didn´t

I doubt FBI’s agents could reach the slums of Mumbai, favelas of Brazil or the gypsy villages of Romania

so most of this site’s userbase shouldn’t be concerned
Some of you can act so retarded at times. This and .is are monitored by glowies. This is common knowledge.

Edit: nvm I misread what u meant. It's 3am so I am quite tired. My apologies

Last edited:
Some of you can act so retarded at times. This and .is are monitored by glowies. This is common knowledge
i bet they run algos to make psychometric profiles of every single smelly mumbai resident who lays his eyes on this beauty

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
JFL at anyone who thinks the feds actually give af about this forum. I’ve seen users here say some sus ass shit and none of them ever get investigated.
That might be cos they live elsewhere.

fbi post crazy theory to bait pedo, terrorist, extremist, school shooter
so they know who to follow and see what you post, watch out when you get followed by user

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 19766
i bet they run algos to make psychometric profiles of every single smelly mumbai resident who lays his eyes on this beauty
I liked your old pfp better

What if it's CIAcels 👀

I liked your old pfp better
Height59

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
DEAR FIVE EYES INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

NOTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I HAVE NO PARTICULAR FEELINGS ABOUT WOMEN OR THE GOVERNMENT.

I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE I.N.C.E.L MOVEMENT.

I WILL STOP POSTING NOW.

DEAR FIVE EYES INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I HAVE EXTREME HATRED FOR WOMEN AND THE GOVERNMENT.

I AM ASSOCIATED WITH THE I.N.C.E.L MOVEMENT.

I WILL NEVER STOP POSTING.
OIP 21

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 21925
>knows this site is a FBI Sting
>enters anyway

I'm the REAL Gigachad.

I doubt FBI’s agents could reach the slums of Mumbai, favelas of Brazil or the gypsy villages of Romania

so most of this site’s userbase shouldn’t be concerned
I'm SURE I'm also being spied on by Brazilian Federal Police because I used to post on a very fucked up local chan that was linked with Incels going ER, but I don't give two shits because I never posted anything illegal lol

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm SURE I'm also being spied on by Brazilian Federal Police because I used to post on a very fucked up local chan that was linked with Incels going ER, but I don't give two shits because I never posted anything illegal lol
Tbh my personal life has got to such extent that this account is like a ghost and cant post anything I want lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Brazitard
Tbh my personal life has got to such extent that this account is like a ghost and cant post anything I want lmao.
I understand you but my case is a little bit different: what I say here is what I say to people in RL every single day, so I'm not afraid of getting in trouble...

Yes, I blackpill normies on the Jewish Question and I don't give a fuck lol

It's true that Jews HATE the Goyim (us) and see them as less than animals, but they hate Christians like myself even more and can't wait to put their filthy hands on me and make me suffer in all ways imaginable then murder me slowly:

but I'm not afraid, I'm willing to die like Jesus, like Peter, like John the Baptist, like Stephen, like Samson and many other heroes of the faith... I'm willing to be skinned alive and drown in hydrochloric acid because after that my rewards in Heaven will be great.

No way to run from the Jews, no need to also... They WILL get their New World Order (it's prophecy) and I'm not taking the Mark Of The Beast, so I'm sure that, if I'm alive during that period, they WILL make an example out of me and many others who refuse it...

Only way is to die like a martyr!

I understand you but my case is a little bit different: what I say here is what I say to people in RL every single day, so I'm not afraid of getting in trouble...

Yes, I blackpill normies on the Jewish Question and I don't give a fuck lol

It's true that Jews HATE the Goyim (us) and see them as less than animals, but they hate Christians like myself even more and can't wait to put their filthy hands on me and make me suffer in all ways imaginable then murder me slowly:

but I'm not afraid, I'm willing to die like Jesus, like Peter, like John the Baptist, like Stephen, like Samson and many other heroes of the faith... I'm willing to be skinned alive and drown in hydrochloric acid because after that my rewards in Heaven will be great.

No way to run from the Jews, no need to also... They WILL get their New World Order (it's prophecy) and I'm not taking the Mark Of The Beast, so I'm sure that, if I'm alive during that period, they WILL make an example out of me and many others who refuse it...

Only way is to die like a martyr!
I didn't sleep. 4 a.m.. I couldnt fully identify if your last paragraphs are larp or real.

Who are the jews even. The trolling term has a different concept for me. I tend to consider a jew someone who is in the shadows with a hidden normally infamous agenda. So st this point I consider a jew myself lol

Incels and looksmax have been run by FBIcels since the beginning. I thought everybody knew. I basically just post here to waste those dumbasses' time.

That aside who cares anyway? Even if looksmax wasn't run by FBIcels they could still read all your shit and find out your IP address.
this i am a brown guy. i enjoy posting BBC threads so that they get brainwashed and they start suspecting their white wives.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Patient A and Brazitard
I didn't sleep. 4 a.m.. I couldnt fully identify if your last paragraphs are larp or real.

Who are the jews even. The trolling term has a different concept for me. I tend to consider a jew someone who is in the shadows with a hidden normally infamous agenda. So st this point I consider a jew myself lol
All I said is 100% real and are also my opinions IRL, I never Larp.

Yes, when I say "Jews" I refer mainly to the Zionist Overlords, but the average Jew condone their actions which makes accomplices...

Are you an Ethnic Jew born from a Jewish mother? Because if you aren't, you better know you are just cattle to them, disposable at any moment.

All I said is 100% real and are also my opinions IRL, I never Larp.

Yes, when I say "Jews" I refer mainly to the Zionist Overlords, but the average Jew condone their actions which makes accomplices...

Are you an Ethnic Jew born from a Jewish mother? Because if you aren't, you better know you are just cattle to them, disposable at any moment.
Im not really a jew lol. I was taking the piss. I am someone with an agenda. Thats it.

Im not really a jew lol. I was taking the piss. I am someone with an agenda. Thats it.
I know that, but even if you have an agenda: Jews despise you and they are more likely to steal your ideas and suicide you than allowing you into the (((Synagogue)))

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Bvnny.
be real, there is more chances of mass shooters hanging on incels.is than on lookism.net, he 80% had accounts on both
most lookism users were ppl that were just mad they wasn't chad
while incels.is is full of ugly peeps like ethan

If you post on incel forums, particularly incels.is, know that you are just a pawn in a dumb "countering violent extremism" race to see who can have the most "Interventions" on incels. Most likely many users on incels.is are not real, and the ones who are are being primed for their privacy being violated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back