The real reason niggas have higher SMV than ethnics and pinkskin men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and klip11
This all foids want niggers it's over for white subhumans like me. If you believe in JBW your actually retarded

Black men are women’s orc rape fantasy, that’s why they have higher SMV. This is somthing that’s has only popped on my mind now so fuck ima make it a thread cos I’m bored.

But yeah they are Brutish looking orc lookin niqqas and women primally think “this is the guy who would raid and enslave me and rape me” subconsciously ofc and then they give pussy to the bbc ogres 👹

This is why BBC is on top cos women subconsciously are there to abase themlsves to men and black men are the physical peak of masc ness so women feel they have to bow to them

TLDR: I’m happy to have contributed to the BBC spam posts here today as I’m fighting back against my 4% caucasoid admixture that makes me behave like a Nordic cuck on occasion. @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @MrGlutton @CopeMoreCumskins.
The concept of Blacks being a brutal orc-like species that raid and enslave and rape others is the most ironic joke ever. Africans have spent the last 2,000 years being raided and enslaved and raped by others while Europeans and Middle Easterners were dominant. If any race of Earth are ogres who conquer and utterly brutalize others, it would be the White man by far. They're the ones who colonized the world and genocided hundreds of ethnic groups. Africans on the other hands never left their continent without wearing slave chains before the 20th Century.

To this day, all of the countries full of pale-skinned people rule and the ones full of dark-skinned people suck. I can't even think one time in history where a dark-skinned race subjugated a lighter-skinned race en masse. Al-Andalus and the Ottoman Empire was the closest but they are arguably Caucasian or whatever based on racial anthropology views.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 23778
Black men are women’s orc rape fantasy, that’s why they have higher SMV. This is somthing that’s has only popped on my mind now so fuck ima make it a thread cos I’m bored.

But yeah they are Brutish looking orc lookin niqqas and women primally think “this is the guy who would raid and enslave me and rape me” subconsciously ofc and then they give pussy to the bbc ogres 👹

This is why BBC is on top cos women subconsciously are there to abase themlsves to men and black men are the physical peak of masc ness so women feel they have to bow to them

TLDR: I’m happy to have contributed to the BBC spam posts here today as I’m fighting back against my 4% caucasoid admixture that makes me behave like a Nordic cuck on occasion. @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @MrGlutton @CopeMoreCumskins.
true ig, they prefer black men for sex

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Muh brutes

Meanwhile they have gay alien skulls, weak bones, and DSL. They have literally tyranny pheno muh brutes

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I wish I had a bbc. Fuckin as sub 8 inch is embarrassing

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Muh brutes

Meanwhile they have gay alien skulls, weak bones, and DSL. They have literally tyranny pheno muh brutes
maxresdefault.jpg

images

459137898.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000620708657-e1606237492944.jpg

Lies. Never usually see you posting Blatantly Delusional/False/Freshly abused Cope Shit like this. I'm disappointed. Tyrone had to Have Cucked you in front of your Oneitis or Something today. The Seething Irrationality/sporadic nature of this post screams Recently abused by BBC, so had to come on Looksmax and seethe for them to prevent imminent suicide.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

459137898.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000620708657-e1606237492944.jpg

Lies. Never usually see you posting Blatantly Delusional/False/Freshly abused Cope Shit like this. I'm disappointed. Tyrone had to Have Cucked you in front of your Oneitis or Something today. The Seething Irrationality/sporadic nature of this post screams Recently abused by BBC, so had to come on Looksmax and seethe for them to prevent imminent suicide.
Even in your photo examples, in practically every instance even average White boys bone mog the most robust Blacks. Even the most robust Blacks can barely compete with average White boys in facial bone mass.

• +1
Even in your photo examples, in practically every instance even average White boys bone mog the most robust Blacks. Even the most robust Blacks can barely compete with average White boys in facial bone mass.
faceoffmain.0.0.0.jpg
jones-gus-sd.0.jpg
960x0.jpg
c700be64-cfdd-4db4-b5ed-c0e0370786f3_1920x1080.jpg

Usman-vs-Covington-II.jpg
0_UFC-245-Weigh-Ins.jpg

Absolute DELUSIONS from a shrimp Dick. Lmao, Blacks MOG whites in Robustness/Bone Mass, in EVERY photo i posted. Baby White Carrots CANNOT compete. Also Helped them Dominate these fights (the blacks won in ALL of these, how will you cope?)

Why are you taking out your anger (that Tyrone Fucked your crush within a Week of meeting her, Meanwhile she Ignores you/doesn't even know you exist and you've been trying to build up the Courage to talk to her for Months) With Larping/Incel Delusions. Take your meds.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Race doesn’t make you Incel how many times do I have to tell you retards this if race mattered that much I would not be a KHV but I am because I’m shorter than the average man and I’m ugly im more truecel than you’ll ever be

• +1
Density doesn't mean shit. Somalians and Ethiopians have more bone density than Whites and are framecels. Bone density =/= frame
Yes but west Africans have good frame and more bone density so it doesn’t matter nor does it disprove the point.

Though west African frame isn’t as large as euros due to them being mesomorphic and tropcial adapted their frame isn’t THAT much smaller and they do have more muscle mass than euros and East Asians

Polys are prob the strongest race for this reason as they have huge frame as well as endomorphic builds made for power. They are basically fat black guys with huge muscle mass and frame their issue is bodyfat

• +1
Density doesn't mean shit. Somalians and Ethiopians have more bone density than Whites and are framecels. Bone density =/= frame
No Proof Somali's Have More Density Than whites lmao. This is a study in THE U.S. 99% Of Blacks in the U.S, are West African Descent You clown. Density does mean shit. The More Density The More "mass". You can't have High Bone Mass/Weight/Amount Without it Being Dense and Full of Bone.

Yes but west Africans have good frame and more bone density so it doesn’t matter nor does it disprove the point.

Though west African frame isn’t as large as euros due to them being mesomorphic and tropcial adapted their frame isn’t THAT much smaller and they do have more muscle mass than euros and East Asians

Polys are prob the strongest race for this reason as they have huge frame as well as endomorphic builds made for power. They are basically fat black guys with huge muscle mass and frame their issue is bodyfat
I regularly See Blacks Giga Mog Euros/whites in Frame. Idk where you get This from. Probably just depends on what Region They are from. Considering The Difference From Say a Mali Nigga and a Senegal Nigga, There Is most likely MUCH more genetic Diversity than say, a German and a Scandinavian.

Not completely Far off with the Poly Description though. Poly's are 20-31% Melanesian On Average (with around 70% of Their Y DNA being From Melanesians, From Poly/Asian Woman Craving their Superior Genes and Being Bred by BMC/BBC- Big Melanesian Cock Ruthlessly and Relentlessly). With Tongans/Cook Islanders/Hawaiian's Actually having a larger Percentage of admixture On average, from their extensive intermingling with Fijian's (BBC GIGA MOGGERS)

64375ac2d36a2ab059dca119fc7f007b  polynesian men polynesian islands

https://www.science.org/content/art...s-first-polynesians-voyaged-all-way-east-asia

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-20026-8#:~:text=A compromise position,BP12.

BRYUUUTTASLL

FGGV
DFGT

tua-tagovailoa-1.jpg

That's Why you See Blacks/Pacific Islanders in VERY Similar Sports (Football, Boxing, Rugby, Wrestling, not as prominent as blacks, except rugby, but they do VERY Good)...But 0/Almost Non Existent Pure Gooks/East Asians in ANY of these sports (they don't have the genetics to compete) and why a lot of Polys look More Black/Blasian, More than Asian. They are elevated immensely by their Melanesian/Pacific Islander Admixture and would be MUCH MUCH Closer (not the same though, because "polys" alone, are still distinct genetically From Other Asians) to your average, USELESS, Child Frame Gook... (not present in 90% of Athletics), Otherwise. Without said Admixture

There are so many nigger cope here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

I'd Still Put More "Pure" Blacks as Stronger Than Poly's though (when evenly matched for their peoples, I.E like Strong/Strongest Poly's Vs Strong/Strongest Blacks, Blacks Will Most Likely HARD mog 96% of the time, but ur 40th Percentile Black vs your 40th percentile Poly. Poly Might/Will probably have the advantage more often). Based on Combat Sports, Where They lose to Them Pretty Often and more Blacks Have Made it to the very Top and even Weightlifting/Powerlifting Champs and Record Holders (several Black guys, practically no polys).

Good looking, happy people don’t spend time racebaiting

A tall , gl, muscular tyrone won’t bother writing books on how blacks mog overall, he only cares about himself and doesn’t bother with shit like this

Same with a white chad knowing damn well he’s already gl etc and white so bonus social status.

Only white/black normies do this type of shit to feel better about themselves. Pathetic racebaits only affect insecure losers regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21931
I'd Still Put More "Pure" Blacks as Stronger Than Poly's though (when evenly matched for their peoples, I.E like Strong/Strongest Poly's Vs Strong/Strongest Blacks, Blacks Will Most Likely HARD mog 96% of the time, but ur 40th Percentile Black vs your 40th percentile Poly. Poly Might/Will probably have the advantage more often). Based on Combat Sports, Where They lose to Them Pretty Often and more Blacks Have Made it to the very Top and even Weightlifting/Powerlifting Champs and Record Holders (several Black guys, practically no polys).
Well maybe esp as there are far more blacks than polys. I mean strongest white is stronger than strongest black and poly right now due to whites being rich and shit

• +1
funny because orcs are actually based on mongols
“squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes: in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types.”

• +1
Reactions: NT Master and PrinceLuenLeoncur
funny because orcs are actually based on mongols
“squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes: in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types.”
I know, I told @Cheesyrumble @kumquat anf @Magical Apple this. The original BBCs were swarthy gooo turko-Mongol bad boys who used to bully euros into self harm. The euros thought the Huns were disabled and grotesque due to their flat faces and slanted eyes. Proof the Huns were a Gook Turkic tribe based bad boyz

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Cheesyrumble
I know, I told @Cheesyrumble @kumquat anf @Magical Apple this. The original BBCs were swarthy gooo turko-Mongol bad boys who used to bully euros into self harm. The euros thought the Huns were disabled and grotesque due to their flat faces and slanted eyes. Proof the Huns were a Gook Turkic tribe based bad boyz
Absolutely true, there's a reason why asiastic mongoloid ethnic groups are so close to the European region on the door steps. They were raiding europeen asses for centuries. European blood is nowhere to be seen in northeast asia. The northern asians were the ones brining to pain to the west.

Also a big part of anti russian propaganda from the west for centuries have painted russians as "mongoloid hordes" that threaten the west and the white race even if most russians were ethnically slavic and only some asian ethnic groups

• Love it
Absolutely true, there's a reason why asiastic mongoloid ethnic groups are so close to the European region on the door steps. They were raiding europeen asses for centuries.

Also a big part of anti russian propaganda from the west for centuries have painted russians as "mongoloid hordes" that threaten the west and the white race even if most russians were ethnically slavic and only some asian ethnic groups
The Cumskins wanted to extravigate the foreignness of North Africans so the Italians and Spanish painted Moroccans as blacks 🤣😂. Arabs look almost identical to MEDs so I guess they needed to make them look even more alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Cheesyrumble
Well maybe esp as there are far more blacks than polys. I mean strongest white is stronger than strongest black and poly right now due to whites being rich and shit
You're wrong, lmao. Strongest Blacks are LITERALLY stronger than the strongest Whites (on average, in the U.S and Most West African Nations, at least). Even with Lower Nutrition

Blaks mog tiny white dicks

Now if you're talking about East African's vs your average Euro, then that's a different Story. East/West Africans are completely Different Genetically.

You're wrong, lmao. Strongest Blacks are LITERALLY stronger than the strongest Whites (on average, in the U.S and Most West African Nations, at least). Even with Lower Nutrition

View attachment 2084425

Now if you're talking about East African's vs your average Euro, then that's a different Story. East/West Africans are completely Different Genetically.

According to your own list whites are stronger than blacks lmfao (slightly but it’s there)

Polys are not even on this list bro… gooks are not polys

• +1
According to your own list whites are stronger than blacks lmfao (slightly but it’s there)

Polys are not even on this list bro… gooks are not polys
Nigga, is your head ok? I never said Poly's are on the List i Just posted. I was posting it in response to the "White vs Black" Part of your comment. That's why i specified.

And no, according to my List, Blacks are Stronger than Whites (not substantially, until you get into the 52-60th+ Percentile of both races, but still) LMAO. Wtf are you smoking. Can you read Curves/Polynomial Charts?

AGMR 1159 Tab3

Same EXACT Data, but Abbreviated in numbers. Instead of On a Curve/Polynomial Scatterplot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga, is your head ok? I never said Poly's are on the List i Just posted. I was posting it in response to the "White vs Black" Part of your comment. That's why i specified.

And no, according to my List, Blacks are Stronger than Whites LMAO. Wtf are you smoking. Can you read Curves/Polynomial Charts?

View attachment 2084480

Same EXACT Data, but Abbreviated in numbers. Instead of On a Curve/Polynomial Scatterplot.
Aight my bad. The curves seemed smaller for blacks. Hmm intresting niggas are stronger just as I assumed and predicted but only slightly which is what I always assumed as well.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and CopeMoreCumskins.

didnt read probably based

Aight my bad. The curves seemed smaller for blacks. Hmm intresting niggas are stronger just as I assumed and predicted but only slightly which is what I always assumed as well.
Yeah it's only slightly in the lower/avg percentiles (and i think in the 10th percentile, whites had it overall) but the Higher You go up the Greater The Mogging (Like 80th percentile black, vs 80th percentile white). Indicating what most probably know. The strongest blacks are Giga Monstrosities, in their own Category.