The Real Reason Why Ethnics Have a Hard Time in the Dating Market [Insider info from a girl] [ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER IF SUICIDAL]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
literally EVERY white girl ive ever got close to/dated. ive asked if they would ever date an ethnic and all of their reactions are 'no lmao' or 'no my dad would kill me'

ive heard this many many times. its very common. white girls dads do not want their white daughters racemixing and ruining their superior white gene. majority of white dads ARE racist. especially since a lot of them grew up 40 years ago where racism was socially conditioned into them. and theyre probably even more racist now that ethnics are succeeding in the job market more than they are.

but yeah, im not sure how ur gonna overcome this one, good luck tho. and remember. there's no tongue posture for your race

digital hitler, signing out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14262 and 15 others
im not sure how ur gonna overcome this one
Just date within your own race.
The only reason someone would racemix is if they hated themselves and their own people.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 14774, Preoximerianas and 4 others
incoming panic coping ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, .👽. and Deleted member
cope and also,bluepilled,i cant see logic too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and joeveniro
literally EVERY white girl ive ever got close to/dated. ive asked if they would ever date an ethnic and all of their reactions are 'no lmao' or 'no my dad would kill me'
ive heard this many many times. its very common. white girls dads do not want their white daughters racemixing and ruining their superior white gene. majority of white dads ARE racist. especially since a lot of them grew up 40 years ago where racism was socially conditioned into them. and theyre probably even more racist now that ethnics are succeeding in the job market more than they are.
it's true that most white fathers don't like ethnics, but most girls don't care that much. Some do, that's why i LARP as Italian on dating apps, but I even had girls, that told me her father hated all arabs with a passion and wanted to see all of us expelled from the country, while i treated his daughter like a fuck toy :feelsgood:
Just date within your own race.
The only reason someone would racemix is if they hated themselves and their own people.
i'm a child of an unholy bi-racial love, i can mix with who ever i like

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
I thought this was common sense. Parents don't want their kids racemixing, especially in the UK. Even indians/pakis are forced to marry their own and get disowned if they try to go against tradition. Shit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, joeveniro, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
This is true but even without parental pressure most white girls wouldn't date ethnics simply because most ethnics are subhuman jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas and 16 others

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

but yeah, im not sure how ur gonna overcome this one, good luck tho. and remember. there's no tongue posture for your race

View attachment 1412870
white passing ethnics are in the clear;

just make sure to:

fraud name
fraud ethnicity
fraud everything to the grave

this is a mog or be mogged world;

morals & ethics = :feelstrash:

remember you only have 1 life, be someone you aren’t if it means you’re going to win.

- astatine

890A78B4 B14F 49A4 9C92 1AC036BDF83F
751B0AD7 2480 40A5 BC4F 5C557FC150C7

5AD548B7 1FC7 4066 B12C B39558A45366

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FinallyAscended, Fear, Preoximerianas and 8 others
One of yours shittiest threads, did read almost every word btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

View attachment 1412870
unless if white-passing hispanic or mena

This is true but even without parental pressure most white girls wouldn't date ethnics simply because most ethnics are subhuman jfl
Yeah as if white women are resisting dating ethnics at the behest of their fathers :lul::lul:

90% of ethnics are worse than average white boi in smv. I say that as an ethnic myself

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and basementdweller78
brutal blackpill ethnic fathers don't want their daughters to racemix with other ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I thought this was common sense. Parents don't want their kids racemixing, especially in the UK. Even indians/pakis are forced to marry their own and get disowned if they try to go against tradition. Shit thread tbh

Jfl you are clearly painfully ignorant if you dont realize there is a opposite dynamic at play here.

Ethnic dads dont want to marry their daughters off to white men because then they'll feel like they are being cucked by the white guy (daughterpill https://ifunny.co/picture/is-having...e-cuckoldry-is-having-daughters-the-hbKWEAnP7) which will then reinforce a racial inferiority complex into them.

White dads dont want to marry their daughters off to non-white men because they percieve non whites to be inferior therefore dont want their daughters genes being spoiled by someone to feel below them and white people as a whole, plus its hella embarrassing for a white guys in front of his other white guy friends for his daughter to be married to a non-white guy because its like he is being cucked (again daughterpill) by someone who he perceives as inferior to him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and delta7
Jfl you are clearly painfully ignorant if you dont realize there is a opposite dynamic at play here.

Ethnic dads dont want to marry their daughters off to white men because then they'll feel like they are being cucked by the white guy (daughterpill https://ifunny.co/picture/is-having...e-cuckoldry-is-having-daughters-the-hbKWEAnP7) which will then reinforce a racial inferiority complex into them.

White dads dont want to marry their daughters off to non-white men because they percieve non whites to be inferior therefore dont want their daughters genes being spoiled by someone to feel below them and white people as a whole, plus its hella embarrassing for a white guys in front of his other white guy friends for his daughter to be married to a non-white guy because its like he is being cucked (again daughterpill) by someone who he perceives as inferior to him.
What opposite dynamic you troglodyte, imagine calling me ignorant. Ethnics or let me be specific.. indians and pakis, when the men date outside their race they're known to drop those women and marry who their parents set them up for marrying. It happens so often, especially here in the UK, in the paki community you have to marry your cousin or someone your parent knows or you bring them dishonour. No matter if you're an ethnic man or woman if you date outside your culture you're outcasted.

What opposite dynamic you troglodyte, imagine calling me ignorant. Ethnics or let me be specific.. indians and pakis, when the men date outside their race they're known to drop those women and marry who their parents set them up for marrying. It happens so often, especially here in the UK, in the paki community you have to marry your cousin or someone your parent knows or you bring them dishonour. No matter if you're an ethnic man or woman if you date outside your culture you're outcasted.

Jfl you are talking about literal FOBS, when it comes to western curries, we literally dont give af. Maybe paki fathers because in their case its daughterpill plus religion.

For pakis its worse because in this world its pretty much understood that its islam vs christianity/ muslim vs christian so for pakis its "wow im giving up my daughter to a white guy which is racially cucked, and on top of that he most likely has a christian background and will probably give the children a more "christian" upbringing than a muslim upbringing, so now its religiously cucked as well".

Hindus might be slightly less fixiated on religion because they have no such fight against christians like muslims do, so they wont feel religiously cucked, but theyll still feel racially cucked doing so.

But when it comes to western raised curries, western raised hindus are literal slaves and cucks to white people so they wont feel any sense of racially cuckholdry or religious cuckholdry, where as western raised pakis might not feel any racial cuckholdry, but they'll still feel religious cuckholdry because they've lived their entire lives being pitted against the christian majority populace because of their muslim background, and now they are being forced to give up their muslim daughters to a christian boy.

Yea, but that doesnt stop them from fucking Tyrone, chadpreet, or chang. and at the end of the day what women say really means fuck all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 4 others
It's kinda like that in every race.

Jfl you are talking about literal FOBS, when it comes to western curries, we literally dont give af. Maybe paki fathers because in their case its daughterpill plus religion.

For pakis its worse because in this world its pretty much understood that its islam vs christianity/ muslim vs christian so for pakis its "wow im giving up my daughter to a white guy which is racially cucked, and on top of that he most likely has a christian background and will probably give the children a more "christian" upbringing than a muslim upbringing, so now its religiously cucked as well".

Hindus might be slightly less fixiated on religion because they have no such fight against christians like muslims do, so they wont feel religiously cucked, but theyll still feel racially cucked doing so.

But when it comes to western raised curries, western raised hindus are literal slaves and cucks to white people so they wont feel any sense of racially cuckholdry or religious cuckholdry, where as western raised pakis might not feel any racial cuckholdry, but they'll still feel religious cuckholdry because they've lived their entire lives being pitted against the christian majority populace because of their muslim background, and now they are being forced to give up their muslim daughters to a christian boy.
"Being forced to give up their muslim daughters to a christian boy", Idk who castrated you but this rarely happens. You're making really specific contexts in your mind like an abused dog. I've seen so many examples of brown guys dropping white women cos their parents wont allow them to marry a white woman. It's not an exception, most parents are like that regardless of ethnicity. Most "western curries" have FOB parents who don't allow them to marry outsiders.

White girls are overrated

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

View attachment 1412870
no sane dad of any race wants their daughter to racemix

bas for the community, bad for the kids, your grandkids dont look like you or share your extended genotype

its cuckoldry by one degree of separation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

View attachment 1412870
E724DE2C 5CE4 4ACC B4CE 9E762FDC47AA

the real reason white women don’t date ethnics is cause they can’t. Unable to compete with prime hyper feminine Asian, North Indian and Hispanic when they all look like trannies and age like a bag of milk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
dnrd op is 5'4

this is true for all genders and races. i heard my turkish friends patents tell him dont ever date a non turk girl jflllll:dafuckfeels:

but who cares if you look good you can date white girls as an ethnic. but yea obviously you will meet girls who have strict "no non-white policy"

Yea, but that doesnt stop them from fucking Tyrone, chadpreet, or chang. and at the end of the day what women say really means fuck all
girls dont fuck chadpreets or changs. ever. they may fuck tyrone though, but its just a fuck, not a relationship.

• Ugh..
Reactions: user47283
How many white girls have you fucked OP

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

View attachment 1412870
There could be selection Bias. I mean your username is digital hitler, it could be women who date guys that give off a digital hitler vibe, and you could be attracted to girls that give off a fem digital hitler vibe.

I know pretty much every girl I've dated would never date a short guy (under six feet), and they often tell me, and I never see any of their friends dating any one under six feet because similar girls hang out together. But it doesn't mean all girls won't date short guys.

you need to be white as snow to slay

girls dont fuck chadpreets or changs. ever. they may fuck tyrone though, but its just a fuck, not a relationship.

Cope the Indian Chadpreet gigaslayer on the right has 200+ laycount by growing beard and jestermaxxing its easy for curries in 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16209

Cope the Indian Chadpreet gigaslayer on the right has 200+ laycount by growing beard and jestermaxxing its easy for curries in 2021

copiest cope ive heard all year. white girls AND ethnic girls dont want to date ethnics. ESPECIALLY not indians. its just completely out of the picture, regardless of beard or jestermaxxing

Then that's pre-selection bias. The women not interested in white males are not talking to you.
ive spoken to hundreds, possibly thousands of white girls and they all say the same thing. end of story.

Chad is its own race these threads are useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 8856
copiest cope ive heard all year. white girls AND ethnic girls dont want to date ethnics. ESPECIALLY not indians. its just completely out of the picture, regardless of beard or jestermaxxing
I was joking

Yeah ,bro no white whore want to date this chadpreet @ Salludon .:forcedsmile::lul::lul:. Literally your height has screwed your brain.
Images 54
Images 55
2524199 9EA28230 1318 45AB 8961 EEEEE0C22AAB

Good pheno South Asian ain't got no race tax. My lad.
Images 31
Images 25
Akash kumar
1577701 1F1E9318 3AB6 4F8E 8087 EC916DA67C7A
Download
Images 16
2110359 images   2020 11 13T234710332

And this is coming from a half indian with Indian dad:LOL::LOL:

Yeah ,bro no white whore want to date this chadpreet @ Salludon .:forcedsmile::lul::lul:. Literally your height has screwed your brain.View attachment 1421279View attachment 1421280View attachment 1421281
Good pheno South Asian ain't got no race tax. My lad.View attachment 1421282View attachment 1421284View attachment 1421288View attachment 1421290View attachment 1421292View attachment 1421293View attachment 1421294View attachment 1421296View attachment 1421297
And this is coming from a half indian with Indian dad:LOL::LOL:
hit a nerve:feelskek::feelskek:

just be top 0.001% of your race to stand a chance theory

• +1
Reactions: Fear and piscicide
But you yourself said that being mullato and 6feet is literally highest smv in your area and mullatoes are ethnic . So I guess I don't understand your definition of ethnic?

Also , literally death pheno indian sub5 with HTBecky. Lad everything is not black and white .That's the beauty of life:heart:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mulattomaxxer, Rasputin and 2 others
But you yourself said that being mullato and 6feet is literally highest smv in your area and mullatoes are ethnic . So I guess I don't understand your definition of ethnic?
who are you ? but true, mulatto's are exception to this. i was mainly speaking about indians, asians and other shitty ethnicities

View attachment 1412878

View attachment 1412882

View attachment 1412870
just whitemaxx/racemaxx pretty easy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, bl0odyme5s and Deleted member
if your not white, go towards the light
if i get a rhino+colored contacts i would look like a Mediterranean or the more "darker" europeans. this is my goal.

• Love it
it's easier to change race (rhinoplasty, labioplasty, hydroquinone) than getting more masculinity

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero