The Real Reason Why Ethnics Have a Hard Time in the Dating Market [Insider info from a girl] [ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER IF SUICIDAL]

there's no tongue posture for your race
Black Lives Matter Love GIF by Kochstrasse™
Super Bowl Blm GIF by INTO ACTION

Insert cherrypicked snowbunny pill from tiktok below

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16209 and Deleted member 14543
Living in London , I have many mullato mate and they don't mog white guy or other ethnic with good pheno . At least 75% look sub5 like rest of world.
Images 61

who are you ? but true, mulatto's are exception to this. i was mainly speaking about indians, asians and other shitty ethnicities
I am north indid/ halstatt nordid pheno ( white passing ethnic).:(
Also, Half brown appeal more than half black.
2346391 1618038158480
Images 44
Images 59
Images 26
Nic kaufmann 1
Akash kumar
Images 57
VS
Download 14
Images 52
Images 60
Perm hairstyles for men 20
Download 16
Images 49
Tbh , bro you are the best poster on forum with most helpful thread:love:. Hope you ascend:p(y)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14543
copiest cope ive heard all year. white girls AND ethnic girls dont want to date ethnics. ESPECIALLY not indians. its just completely out of the picture, regardless of beard or jestermaxxing
:lul:

Looks like you only focus on the fobby Dravidian with death pheno ,Tbh they are totally fucked:feelswhy:.
Wait, I will post my slay of week in offtopic (pawg Becky) because half indians are slayer;).

Ethnics believe they are entitled to white people: Access to our land, our economies, even our bodies. They just cannot cope with the idea of "No thanks, we're fine on our own."

it's easier to change race (rhinoplasty, labioplasty, hydroquinone) than getting more masculinity
Low IQ. Ethnics have different skull shapes, orbitals etc. Even a fair skinned curry wouldn't look curry.

it's true that most white fathers don't like ethnics, but most girls don't care that much. Some do, that's why i LARP as Italian on dating apps, but I even had girls, that told me her father hated all arabs with a passion and wanted to see all of us expelled from the country, while i treated his daughter like a fuck toy :feelsgood:

i'm a child of an unholy bi-racial love, i can mix with who ever i like
Lol I'm also mixed, I should have your attitude jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Cope the Indian Chadpreet gigaslayer on the right has 200+ laycount by growing beard and jestermaxxing its easy for curries in 2021

I hate "dating coaches" and their bullshit so much. You can tell by the way he talks, and how fidgety he is that his laycount is low, probably under 10.

Virgin men, think they can solve their problems by dedicating their lives to pursuing men, so they claim to be dating coaches, and have high laycounts, fake some infield footage with hired women, and then sell shitty mental masturbation courses full of bad advice.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Looks like you only focus on the fobby Dravidian with death pheno ,Tbh they are totally fucked:feelswhy:.
Wait, I will post my slay of week in offtopic (pawg Becky) because half indians are slayer;).

You can thank millennia of Western Eurasian conquest and rape into South Asia for that, the majority of South Asians have varying degrees of Western Eurasian features. Combined with someone who is full Western Eurasian, like from Europe, means you end up looking pretty much full or very heavy Western Eurasian with light eyes, skin, etc.

Without it South Asians would have ended up looking like the Aboriginal Australians or the natives of the Abdaman Islands.

Last edited:
>believing them

As if women ever gave a shit what their dad tells them to do. It's an excuse because they don't want brownies you retard