The real reason why I only meet foids at the end of the day

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I got called out by my friends and foids for only being available at the end of the day. I always come up with excuses but the real reason is because I look uglier during the day and somehow as time goes by I look so much better, my face would be more angular and more harmonious. The only thing I need is facial flex to widen my lips then I will be legit HTN.

Id assume my circadian rhythm decides to fuck me over the first half of the day for some peculiar reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, reaper2, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Fr. First half of the day I look beat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Deleted member 32514 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I got called out by my friends and foids for only being available at the end of the day. I always come up with excuses but the real reason is because I look uglier during the day and somehow as time goes by I look so much better, my face would be more angular and more harmonious. The only thing I need is facial flex to widen my lips then I will be legit HTN.

Id assume my circadian rhythm decides to fuck me over the first half of the day for some peculiar reason.
I am gonna switch my sleep schedule from 8am-4pm to 7pm-3am so by the time I am in classes I would already looks good already.

Better than participating in race bait threads during grave yard shift hours.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Deleted member 32514

At night u have higher T making u look more angular

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, David17 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1

Also at night failos aren't that visible

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Also at night failos aren't that visible
Even if you flash the light in my face from evening onward I look so harmonious compared to during the day in the same lightning same angle same mirror.

• +1
A study I seen before talking Abt how ur T rises from the beginning of the day and peaks in ur sleep. That's why ur more horny at night and lower inhib (sending risky texts etc...)

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Even if you flash the light in my face from evening onward I look so harmonious compared to during the day in the same lightning same angle same mirror.
Interesting. But ye only thing I'd say it T levels