The real reason why there's no surgery success stories...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Because once you got enough money to see the best docs u dont need surgery no more. Why get surgery and go through pain for weeks on end and still only gain like 0.25 PSL when you can just buy a nice car and drip instead? I'm still gonna need surgery cuz i got a 10mm underbite and alrdy got braces and shit but had i got my bag up last year i woulda been off this shit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, datboijj, poopoohead and 4 others
Underbite looks so disgusting irl

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22126
Dripped out LTN's with a nice car are so laughably pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Preoximerianas, horizon and 5 others
I think there is bias, which is commonly seen in various communities. Once a member gets successful/get cured of disease/find what they wanted to find, they tend not to visit the community anymore.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21666
I already have a nice car and will soon have the best replica drip.

Dripped out LTN's with a nice car are so laughably pathetic

And that’s the result, I literally feel like people are laughing at me when I go outside. I certainly don’t get IOI or cold approached.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Moneymaxerr and WanderingBurro
Because once you got enough money to see the best docs u dont need surgery no more. Why get surgery and go through pain for weeks on end and still only gain like 0.25 PSL when you can just buy a nice car and drip instead? I'm still gonna need surgery cuz i got a 10mm underbite and alrdy got braces and shit but had i got my bag up last year i woulda been off this shit.
you are still suffering from the bite issue regardless of your income

Money does not buy the desire from women. Money allows you to chase women, aka you will not be seen as a creep and girls will let you go after them and you will get success sometime. But the point of surgeries is to make girls want to desire and chase you, at least have them be less flaky and more acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 23778 and jfbjfb
I'm a success story i just don't make it public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20670
I thought this was a blackpilled forum, you think anyone gives a shit what you wear if your face is subhuman :lul:

Also surgery isn't that expensive. A bimax is 20k, you will get far more value for money spending that 20k on bimax than some car that will be dated in 5 years and some zoomer 'drip'. That stuff is a slight hailo, but only if you are already good looking.

Attachments

• fee.jpg
    fee.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, datboijj and Deleted member 23778
I thought this was a blackpilled forum, you think anyone gives a shit what you wear if your face is subhuman :lul:

Also surgery isn't that expensive. A bimax is 20k, you will get far more value for money spending that 20k on bimax than some car that will be dated in 5 years and some zoomer 'drip'. That stuff is a slight hailo, but only if you are already good looking.
that outfit is cringe af. literally like $500. I'm talking $50k on my wrist $100k on my neck type shit.

I already have a nice car and will soon have the best replica drip.

And that’s the result, I literally feel like people are laughing at me when I go outside. I certainly don’t get IOI or cold approached.
What's a "nice car" to you? Anything <$150k is a meme.

More like the fashion/car-maxed normies are :feelshaha:

Nothing will ever create true lust like bone structure and mass. Moneymaxxed normies are setting themselves up to be cucked and dried out of their material worth because it's the only worth they have

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 19620
More like the fashion/car-maxed normies are :feelshaha:

Nothing will ever create true lust like bone structure and mass. Moneymaxxed normies are setting themselves up to be cucked and dried out of their material worth because it's the only worth they have
any way to better my bone structure @ 21? i feel like its too late..

any way to better my bone structure @ 21? i feel like its too late..

Eyyy same age as me. At that age it's best to look into implants or osteotomies, it's what I'm doing although I hard mew for the meme and any fraction of a mm counts I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Eyyy same age as me. At that age it's best to look into implants or osteotomies, it's what I'm doing although I hard mew for the meme and any fraction of a mm counts I guess
i'm getting Bimax + genio at the very least in the coming year, but my under eye / eye area is flat/has no support, and is uneven, fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i'm getting Bimax + genio at the very least in the coming year, but my under eye / eye area is flat/has no support, and is uneven, fuck me.
Look into malar implants I've made a few posts about them if your under eye area is brutally empty. But if you have some zygomatic support then I'd recommend infraorbitals or fillers

• +1
Look into malar implants I've made a few posts about them if your under eye area is brutally empty. But if you have some zygomatic support then I'd recommend infraorbitals or fillers
i hate fillers, they can move

implants+bimax+genio in same surgery?
Gonna try going for just malar and chin augmentation as I've seen some decent results especially for cases of moderate recession. Bimax is a bit better reserved for more severe cases along with it being a rather large undertaking most might underestimate

• +1
Gonna try going for just malar and chin augmentation as I've seen some decent results especially for cases of moderate recession. Bimax is a bit better reserved for more severe cases along with it being a rather large undertaking most might underestimate
Bimax is bones tho, Bones over all. but yea hope ur shit works bro im going for the big daddy risk

• +1
Bimax is bones tho, Bones over all. but yea hope ur shit works bro im going for the big daddy risk
What surgeon ya plan on going with? One problem I ran in to was a lot of results were rather unimpressive unless they were from a few select surgeons

• +1
What surgeon ya plan on going with? One problem I ran in to was a lot of results were rather unimpressive unless they were from a few select surgeons
surgeon doesn't matter as much as you might think, planning is most important part as long as the surgeon isnt a retard and uses up to date methods and is board certified

• +1