The real reason why third world countries are poor...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
It's because they are too lazy to work and would rather scam and cut corners to make money. It's no surprise these shitholes are full of corruption.

I'm spending $20k+ per month on contract work and coincidentally all of the long term guys are from the US. Every time I work with an Indian/thirdworldcel I get scammed or get dogshit low quality work cutting corners whenever possible and stealing copyrighted work. It's hilarious because if they actually provided quality work, they'd be on payroll for $8k+/mo and live like rockstars in Mumbai. Instead they would rather scam me for a measly $100 acting like they're hot shit. Shit is so sad bro.

Payroool

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, eduardkoopman, koalendo and 6 others
who

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I could not agree anymore. They are literally lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad and Deleted member 7725
It's because they are too lazy to work and would rather scam and cut corners to make money. It's no surprise these shitholes are full of corruption.

I'm spending $20k+ per month on contract work and coincidentally all of the long term guys are from the US. Every time I work with an Indian/thirdworldcel I get scammed or get dogshit low quality work cutting corners whenever possible and stealing copyrighted work. It's hilarious because if they actually provided quality work, they'd be on payroll for $8k+/mo and live like rockstars in Mumbai. Instead they would rather scam me for a measly $100 acting like they're hot shit. Shit is so sad bro.

View attachment 1777555
W do you contract people for

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
So true

About 66% of third worlders I’ve contracted out work to has came back with poor results. One even tried to larp as working in america when I tracked his ip and saw he from pakistan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
It's also cause of their IQ and genetics. Homogeneous nations always thrive.

Indians are just poor excuses who would have no remorse scamming an old lady for her retirement plan.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17829
We need quick cash to escape the 3rd world so it's faster to scam you and move to the next prey

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17829
It's hilarious because if they actually provided quality work, they'd be on payroll for $8k+/mo
PM if u ever need anyone, i can provide better work than them corner cutting indians 😡and have experience

We need quick cash to escape the 3rd world so it's faster to scam you and move to the next prey
Sure. Just scam a bunch of people for $20-$100 and make like $500 a month. Meanwhile I have 18 year olds on payroll making more than their teachers just because they actually do good work while the Indian is barely making enough money to afford food because they're too lazy to put any effort into their work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Can I have a tenner I'm getting a haircut tomorrow

the main reason is actually corruption and governments taking big margins of the profits from the country and not investing it back into it

dnrd+kys+watch the dynamics of a poor country and its economy dumb faggot

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
One of the few posts I'll completely agree with you on, Somalia is an absolute shithole because people only think of themselves/their clan.
All anyone cares about is abusing the government and bending the rules to siphon as much money and value out of the country as possible. Disgusting fucking mentality, the only way to completely root this out is for a dictator to take power and brutally kill all the corrupt officials and guide the country closely under his vision until he can complete a peaceful transition of power with trust shit won't be too corrupt after.

India went from a global economic superpower to one of the impoverish regions in the world after the British left

It's also cause of their IQ and genetics. Homogeneous nations always thrive.

Indians are just poor excuses who would have no remorse scamming an old lady for her retirement plan.
Homogenous nations thrive, true, but some countries are just "dumber" because of lack of education.

Also, just look in America, Indians earn a shit ton of money and have CEOs all around big tech

Homogenous nations thrive, true, but some countries are just "dumber" because of lack of education.

Also, just look in America, Indians earn a shit ton of money and have CEOs all around big tech

View attachment 1777656
All the smart Indians come here through legal immigration by proving their skills. It's the top 1% in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

View attachment 1777656

intelligence is inherited. Being smart doesn't correlate to IQ.

Sure. Just scam a bunch of people for $20-$100 and make like $500 a month. Meanwhile I have 18 year olds on payroll making more than their teachers just because they actually do good work while the Indian is barely making enough money to afford food because they're too lazy to put any effort into their work.
What kind of work do you commission?

The reason they are poor is because they didn't have 400 years worth of slave work to make them rich like Amerikkka.

Elaborate sir

There's not much to say. Intelligence is inherited by your parents and 30% environmental.

Intelligence is how fast you grasp the idea of a concept tbh. Being smart is like being educated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

View attachment 1777555
Pls sir,

I have much experience in this field mor tan 7 years and do you very good work. You can trusting me brother with this- I am the 1 u are wanting to hire brother.

Tank u sir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725