The real reason women don’t like clingy men

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
If you think about it doesn’t it seem strange that a woman wouldn’t want an emotionally dependent man as this would decrease chances of him abandoning her?

The answer is because women at hypocritical fucks (and men are, but when I’m a hypocrit I’m justified).

Women want loyalty and commitment but don’t want to offer the same in return. Clingy men demand the same in return and women dont like that cuz they’re too used to players like me who falsely promise what they want without asking for equal treatment because the discard button is waiting anyways.

That’s also why men like clingy women. They’re never bound to a weak woman nor do they fear women. Men claiming to be annoyed by clingy women are angry virgins coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Pikabro, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Yeah, clingy girls are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Real reason : looks

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 22780 and 7 others
"Clingy" men are weak, because if they were strong, they'd just prevent the girl from wandering off in the first place instead of begging her. That's why women don't like men being clingy. If clingy men could drag them back to the house, they would like clingy men.

"Clingy" men are weak, because if they were strong, they'd just prevent the girl from wandering off in the first place instead of begging her. That's why women don't like men being clingy. If clingy men could drag them back to the house, they would like clingy men.
There is true. Power trumps everything in the end. But unless you have the power to be a brute thinking like this won’t get you anywhere.

There is true. Power trumps everything in the end. But unless you have the power to be a brute thinking like this won’t get you anywhere.
You are correct but what should one do while not having power yet? What is a good solution in your opinion?

Foids lack any emotional immaturity so they’ll continue to avoid these “clingy” men and continue to get pumped and dumped by Chads until they get tired of it

Do this and enjoy getting a restraining order for forcibly picking up a woman without her consent 😉

They want clingy chads which never happens. Clingy men are usually normies dating out of their league. For being blackpilled a lot of u retards forget that looks>everything. Any sort of cognitive decision in relationships can be stemmed from looks>everything else