The real reason you are lazy and can't ascend

northern mogger

northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
It's because you don't have a plan. Day in, day out all you do is drift with no direction. You need to have a clear plan of what you do every day. I reccomend making a daily schedule.

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

Nod dutch van der linde

@edgemaxx @PseduoAryan @LooksThinker @Lynxress @Lokki @maxxmclooks @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, tombradylover, |Daddy_Zygos| and 30 others
i recommend a drug called "speed" it will increase adrenaline and now you can do anything you want you won't be lazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks, saiya, hopecel and 4 others
@socialcel @cyprian_tomaszewski

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
It's because you don't have a plan. Day in, day out all you do is drift with no direction. You need to have a clear plan of what you do every day. I reccomend making a daily schedule.

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
Dutch is real Mogger Tho

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and northern mogger
I see people write entire wash lists of surgeries and compounds here and they never follow up.

having a plan is not enough, you need discipline.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, |Daddy_Zygos|, mathis and 8 others

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
aurthor we have to go to tahiti

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
Real shit

• +1
Reactions: nofap, northern mogger and sub5c3l
I see people write entire wash lists of surgeries and compounds here and they never follow up.

discipline is easier than having no plan, a plan lets you know what to do

• +1
Reactions: nofap

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
no plan for my subhuman face

• So Sad

Having a plan atleast has you heading towards a direction

• +1
Another bluepilled GL guy/coping loser who thinks life is a game and you get maxed out when your spend x hours in something.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, viniciz, Snake.0359 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Another bluepilled GL guy/coping loser who thinks life is a game and you get maxed out when your spend x hours in something.
Loser Mentality. Just say that you want to reduce Competition. Pathetic!
Get Lost Miserable Worm

• +1
  • JFL
i recommend a drug called "speed" it will increase adrenaline and now you can do anything you want you won't be lazy
Noooo!!!! Weed is better!!!!! It makes you a slow zombie but muh stimulants are bad!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
plans will help you, imagine doing everything without a plan, who are you, the joker?
batman joker GIF

yes it is too hard moneymaxxing and wageslaving for 3-4 years just to be able to afford your 60k surgery plan.

if only we could get loans easily in Europe not to waste a couple more years of inceldom in the process.

my motivation drops the older i get and become more and more blackpilled. the bluepilled gave me more motivation to get a degree and a job. getting no pussy is such a curse.

• So Sad
yes it is too hard moneymaxxing and wageslaving for 3-4 years just to be able to afford your 60k surgery plan.

if only we could get loans easily in Europe not to waste a couple more years of inceldom in the process.

my motivation drops the older i get and become more and more blackpilled. the bluepilled gave me more motivation to get a degree and a job. getting no pussy is such a curse.
just invest the 60k for fucks sake

i'm a student and failed my exams last year because i was too depressed after being blackpilled , realizing i overated my looks for a long time , knowing i could only slay fatties, getting rejected by oneitis, getting rejected 10+ with cold approach.

spending time worshiping Male Models and forward growth here.

in 2014-2015 i slayed 5 beckies who approached me while i was lower PSL than now. I'm 4.25 PSL and more robust strong MTN today.

so i lost one more year in the process and still need 3 more years of hard work to ascend while being incel. brutal .

however rotting here gave me hope as I know Raffaini could ascend my base hard, and Chad skull implants from Pags too.

And i think losing a whole year but getting better at blackpill knowledge is worth it. i've learned my failos and i'm no longer delusionnal like Normies are.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and northern mogger
sometimes it's less thinking and more doing

like you need surgeries, then you just shut tf up and go wageslave till you have the money. When you do, then you can start doing all that research.

• +1
mogged to the slums of Saint Denis by Arthur
Dutch is taller and has Status and Money and Whole Gang following him. He's 40 years old and has hot 25 years old girlfriend Molly JFL

• +1
plus will make u lose weight really quickly, extremely optimal for cut

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and asdvek
  • +1

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
no plan for my disgusting acne scars

• JFL
how long to remove them
i bought a microneedling device but it can't be used unless all your pimples are gone :feelswhy:.
maybe i'll go on fin at 17 to get rid of all of them and get limp dick and no libido. then my inceldom will be solved

• JFL
i bought a microneedling device but it can't be used unless all your pimples are gone :feelswhy:.
maybe i'll go on fin at 17 to get rid of all of them and get limp dick and no libido. then my inceldom will be solved
ZlewikkTV

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
When did your acne even start

When did your acne even start
i had it since puberty but it was mild at first and went worse like year ago. Now i got rid of most of it and look like a burn victim with holes in my face. over

• JFL
i had it since puberty but it was mild at first and went worse like year ago. Now i got rid of most of it and look like a burn victim with holes in my face. over
rest in scheize
jober, how old are you

• JFL

most people lack consistency they want fast results and thats why most people quit and burn out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
most people lack consistency they want fast results and thats why most people quit and burn out
The greatest things never come with a bang

The plan is not having any

YOU NEED A GOD DAMN PLAN

View attachment 2834122
Okay, how do you make a plan, why one plan over another, how do I stick to a plan, how do I know when or if I should switch? This is the same faggot advice you would find on any normie self improvement video, up the quality

• WTF
Okay, how do you make a plan, why one plan over another, how do I stick to a plan, how do I know when or if I should switch? This is the same faggot advice you would find on any normie self improvement video, up the quality
No

• JFL
Reactions: superschizo