• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, moreroidsmoredates, Aero and 3 others
i wonder what's his body count

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Litekiller11
Best one at 15?

So a whole bunch of crap makes you nt? I’m good and would rather live a boring life tryna hardmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel and User28823
He also suffered cardiac arrest at 22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and SubhumanForever
over if ur not on hgh, ai, trenbolone, adderall, and cerebrolysin at 15.
I cant just just buy a large supply of them tho, what do they all do apart from hgh benefit wise, might have to consider which ones are worth it as a poorcell

i wonder what's his body count
A lot lower than he probably larped about.

I judge a man by the quality of the women he bangs and most of his were nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ascend_forever, Sodoku and 3 others
A lot lower than he probably larped about.

I judge a man by the quality of the women he bangs and most of his were nothing special
he wouldnt have a high body count if he chose a quality womens tbh

u dont have any idea what ur talking about dumb nigger
everyone who knew Az said he was charismatic and the life of the party
are u 12?
He was a wow rotter who got bullied in H.S. I'm from Sydney (yeah ik it's 4am) and I understand the dynamics in this NT hellhole called Australia.

You can somewhat escape the Non nt failio in Australia by going for the roided tattoo tanned look. Which is what he did. But at the end of the day he was still an abused dog. You can see that in how he acted. Ppl just let it pass because of his physique.

He was a wow rotter who got bullied in H.S. I'm from Sydney (yeah ik it's 4am) and I understand the dynamics in this NT hellhole called Australia.

You can somewhat escape the Non nt failio in Australia y going for the roided tattoo tanned look. Which is what he did. But at the end of the day he was still an abused dog. You can see that in how he acted. Ppl just let it pass because of his physique.
cope.

u just want to relate to him pre-ascension

u dont have any idea what ur talking about dumb nigger
everyone who knew Az said he was charismatic and the life of the party
are u 12?
Nah he wasn’t. His brother literally said he was nerd and it was all a persona. He faked it good though.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, User28823 and perpetuallytired
Nah he wasn’t. His brother literally said he was nerd and it was all a persona. He faked it good though.
his brother was always envious of him, nobody gives af about chestfag
charisma mogged his older brother to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
his brother was always envious of him, nobody gives af about chestfag
charisma mogged his older brother to hell and back
You can fake charisma with drugs btw.

Chestbrah doesn’t even look that good with all the drugs he’s running. Zyzz frames mogs

is because he was on drugs, and a lot of them

coke
lsd
tren
molly
xanax

this is your cue to drugmaxx
View attachment 3106031

View attachment 3106037
You don't need to take all of that just to be confident. Once you looksmax and have a good body then you just gotta tune out the bullshit, realize that rejection isn't the end all be all and move on to the next approach/interaction

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sodoku, truthhurts and 1 other person
You don't need to take all of that just to be confident. Once you looksmax and have a good body then you just gotta tune out the bullshit, realize that rejection isn't the end all be all and move on to the next approach/interaction
meanwhile 5'4 mexican ltn i know slayed baddies at college cause of charisma

how do people even idolise this nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Deep down he was still the same insecure skinny teenger

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and perpetuallytired
meanwhile 5'4 mexican ltn i know slayed baddies at college cause of charisma
Probably got other hispanic foids. They have lower looks standards

You can somewhat escape the Non nt failio in Australia by going for the roided tattoo tanned look. Which is what he did. But at the end of the day he was still an abused dog. You can see that in how he acted. Ppl just let it pass because of his physique.
Rename it to chadstralia. RooshV the pickup artist guy rated it similar to as Toronto in terms of the worst cities for pua, but the whole country, and this was 2010 .

Too many looksmaxxed men and too much sun premature aging foids were why he rated it as bad. And the usual fat foids and feminism.

how do people even idolise this nigga
He was the forerunner of the aesthetics subculture in bodybuilding and therefore looksmaxxing. He may not seem impressive by todays standards especially in the era of smartphones because every grifter is imitating him and bodybuilding before then was a niche hobby for freaks now every second person has a gym membership.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
holy fuck mirin. imagine how low inhib u gotta be to muzz in middle of the street with 4 inch shorts shirtless

• Love it
Reactions: SomaliMax