THE REALEST ULTIMATE LIPMAXXING GUIDE

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  1. BE BORN ETHNIC
  2. BE BORN MIXED-RACE
  3. DON'T BE WHITE

BELOW IS A PHOTOGRAPH OF A PAIR OF LIPS THAT BELONG TO A "SHITSKIN MUTT" ACCORDING TO THE SAME ENTITLED RACIST WHITE PRETTYBOYMAXXERS WHO PUMP THEIR LIPS UP WITH FILLER AND PICK AND MIX NON-WHITE FEATURES TO SUIT THEIR LOOKSMAXXING AGENDA.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss, Ark, ArcticStorm and 15 others
Spinoff of this guide made for white prettyboys who love getting their butts filled with photographer cream for modelling contracts and TikTok likes:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and LowTrust
@copemachine

your lip-maxxing routine consists of sucking my fat cock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss, Michael Myers, invol.uncelibate and 8 others
@Ultramental @LowTrust @khvirgin

they say "Blackfishing"
not muttfishing
so that includes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 29167
Back to block for that abominable avi

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and OverCoper
1. Get bimax to change the geometry of your jaws to give an extra bone support to your lips to make it more protruded.
2. Get fat injections.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
1. Get bimax to change the geometry of your jaws to give an extra bone support to your lips to make it more protruded.
2. Get fat injections.
3. DON'T BE WHITE

Back to block for that abominable avi
This utter subhuman makes a thread a day about people wanting to look like someone else when he can't even leave his house without an anime filter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, garoupilled_, OverCoper and 2 others
3. DON'T BE WHITE

You can get more protruded lips with a couple of surgeries, but you can't change your race. White race is the pinnacle of humankind. First people on the Moon were whites.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
@orangomango2003

You can get more protruded lips with a couple of surgeries, but you can't change your race. White race is the pinnacle of humankind. First people on the Moon were whites.
4. SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NATURAL SOFT FEATURES AND LOOKSMAXX TO COMPLEMENT THE PHENOTYPE GOD GAVE YOU. WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE OPPRESSED MINORITIES SO MUCH YET YOU DON'T LIKE US?

• +1
Reactions: flxsh
4. SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NATURAL SOFT FEATURES AND LOOKSMAXX TO COMPLEMENT THE PHENOTYPE GOD GAVE YOU. WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE OPPRESSED MINORITIES SO MUCH YET YOU DON'T LIKE US?

I don't want to look like minorities, I want to have some features these minorities accidently got. I want be robust as blacks and have skin as asians, but still a white phenotype.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I don't want to look like minorities, I want to have some features these minorities accidently got. I want be robust as blacks and have skin as asians, but still a white phenotype.
YES THAT'S CALLED BEING MIXED RACE. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY AND BIGOTRY

1. BE BORN ETHNIC
  2. BE BORN MIXED-RACE
  3. DON'T BE WHITE
View attachment 2271737
BELOW IS A PHOTOGRAPH OF A PAIR OF LIPS THAT BELONG TO A "SHITSKIN MUTT" ACCORDING TO THE SAME ENTITLED RACIST WHITE PRETTYBOYMAXXERS WHO PUMP THEIR LIPS UP WITH FILLER AND PICK AND MIX NON-WHITE FEATURES TO SUIT THEIR LOOKSMAXXING AGENDA.
I hate my ethnic lips so big and ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Whites have thin lips so can't be above a 6/10 unless mixed but then they are a mutt

• +1
Reactions: flxsh and Xangsane
Whites have thin lips so can't be above a 6/10 unless mixed but then they are a mutt
JFL at this guide clearly targeted towards bigoted white prettyboymaxxers.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: flxsh and Chadelite
JFL at this guide clearly targeted towards bigoted white prettyboymaxxers.
So many white JBs (who supposedly hate ethnics) were getting lip fillers that they ended up banning it for under 18s during October 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So many white JBs (who supposedly hate ethnics) were getting lip fillers that they ended up banning it for under 18s during October 2021.

Yes that also includes that Archie Cranch prettyboy on TikTok and Vinnie Hacker

@flippasav

1. BE BORN ETHNIC
  2. BE BORN MIXED-RACE
  3. DON'T BE WHITE
View attachment 2271737
I'm deathniK and I do not have lips. Liar!

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
CHERRY CHAPSTICK. MAYBE IT LOOKS GAY BUT THE FEMALES USE RED LIPSTICK FOR A REASON. BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE SEX YOUR LIPS WILL GET RED YOU WILL KNOW THIS IF U EVER HAD SEX UR LIPS WILL BE RED AND GOOD LOOKING. THIS IS WHY CHERRY CHAPSTICK IS LAW BECAUSE WOMEN WANT TO KISS YOUR LIPS.

CHERRY CHAPSTICK. MAYBE IT LOOKS GAY BUT THE FEMALES USE RED LIPSTICK FOR A REASON. BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE SEX YOUR LIPS WILL GET RED YOU WILL KNOW THIS IF U EVER HAD SEX UR LIPS WILL BE RED AND GOOD LOOKING. THIS IS WHY CHERRY CHAPSTICK IS LAW BECAUSE WOMEN WANT TO KISS YOUR LIPS.
Fuck entitled rich white prettyboys

• Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003
@copemachine