The reality of 99% of relationships.

I listened to a podcast recently and a girl in it said she could never keep having sex with her partner for more than a couple months bcuz she got bored.
This is one of the reasons why marriage is not worth it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted and Deleted member 14478
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 4106
Basically 3-6 months is prime time for a relationship
If you are GL, if you average and below everything dies after a couple of weeks
Source: my friends circle.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted
Whats the solution. Slaying makes you feel empty being in a relationship means ending up in r/deadbedrooms :trepidation:
Just ldar bro

been dating my girl for almost 8 months and honestly our sex life is still the same as it was in the beginning, guess i will have to wait for that year mark to see if anything changes

cope i fucked a girl multiple times every single day for 2 years, probably 500+ times and she never got bored of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Deleted
The best you can do in life is looksmax to be good looking, pretend to care about your wife, you both sleep around secretly, and make kids with each other with the person you hate, but you can justify it by sleeping around… :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL

Found your ex gf and her new Boyfriend. Take the medium ugly pill :bluepill:

• JFL
If you are GL, if you average and below everything dies after a couple of weeks
Source: my friends circle.
exactly ; relation shits should last max 6 months in which you have done everything possible with her
no cohabitation no marriage etc
replace them as they replace you because they absolutely WILL buddy boyo let me tell you that; they are wired to find a new mate after she gives birth to YOUR son after she cucked you, she ll move on to better fresh sperm like a praying mantis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
No this thread isn't about cheating. I do know multiple grown women who've been caught cheating on their men. Where the men never managed to get a new partner but the woman went on to date the guy they cheated with.

View attachment 1374289

This is about how basically all relationships end up in dead or semi dead relationships (like once a week). I listened to a podcast recently and a girl in it said she could never keep having sex with her partner for more than a couple months bcuz she got bored. Now of course there's gonna be plenty of girls who keep having sex longer than that and claim u make her cum bla bla but after 5 years you 2 aren't gonna have regular sex and that's basically a fact.

I think 90% of the attraction of sex for females is that it's exciting. They'd enjoy a lot more if gigachad fucked them with a 4 inch than some ugly dude who makes them orgasm. But after a couple years that gigachad isn't gonna feel exciting anymore and she's gonna try her luck with some low tier chad and most likely the giga wont ever find out.

Conclusion: You'll never be happy
Moral of the story - don't center your life around women and sex.

No this thread isn't about cheating. I do know multiple grown women who've been caught cheating on their men. Where the men never managed to get a new partner but the woman went on to date the guy they cheated with.

View attachment 1374289

This is about how basically all relationships end up in dead or semi dead relationships (like once a week). I listened to a podcast recently and a girl in it said she could never keep having sex with her partner for more than a couple months bcuz she got bored. Now of course there's gonna be plenty of girls who keep having sex longer than that and claim u make her cum bla bla but after 5 years you 2 aren't gonna have regular sex and that's basically a fact.

I think 90% of the attraction of sex for females is that it's exciting. They'd enjoy a lot more if gigachad fucked them with a 4 inch than some ugly dude who makes them orgasm. But after a couple years that gigachad isn't gonna feel exciting anymore and she's gonna try her luck with some low tier chad and most likely the giga wont ever find out.

Conclusion: You'll never be happy
Bro my school psychologist looks Like This hoe i want to fuck her Long legs into oblivion

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
exactly ; relation shits should last max 6 months in which you have done everything possible with her
no cohabitation no marriage etc
replace them as they replace you because they absolutely WILL buddy boyo let me tell you that; they are wired to find a new mate after she gives birth to YOUR son after she cucked you, she ll move on to better fresh sperm like a praying mantis
So thats why i know the couples that are childless are legit together for so fucking long jfl

Been in a LTR for 4 years

Still fuck every day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Ken and Deleted member 14478
Treat women as addition to your life, not as the main part of it

This is why you should only LTR virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080