The reality of Chad/Chadlite

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
From my perspective and obv. Of my Chad friend and Chadlite friend. My other friends are normies

Chadlite : women will generally glance at you for a couple of sec but that’s it I’m públic. In bars Women will Ask orbiter women to give the hint for Chadlite to come over

Women feel very comfortable hanging out with Chadlite , after he fucks her , she will hate him. No more fucking occurs unless they are in a relationship. High SMV women treat Chadlite like an disposable dildo good for fucking but that’s it. At this stage FWB are commen. Also women like to sexually and emotionally Toy with Chadlite to turn him into Chad which he will never be

Chad: women will generally hate him not because of his looks but because he’s so handsome. Women feel threaten by Chad and that another reason for the hatred as well as being insecure around his godly presence. All women hate him but will fuck him. Still gets treated like a bag of disposable dildo. Multiple different FWB as well as one night stands are commen. Chad can steal any girl even Chadlite girl it doesn’t matter. If you are not Chad do not bring your women around him. Usually gets the hottest girl at the club. Chad is relentless to get the women number to pursue a sexual relationship the only difference is that women does not get repulsed by his thirstiness. for chads it hard to make male friends because most Chad. Women can’t emotinally manipulate Chad the way she can with Chadlite . At this stage Chad gets almost all the power 80/20 rule

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
Legit. Chadlite is not enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Legit. Chadlite is not enough
My Chadlite friend told me that more women hate him then like him and this after he gets to know them lol. They hate him when he doesn’t give them attention. Also my Chadlite friend got rejected by cold approaching and using a pick up line at the gym. This girl basically did a hand gesture like he’s trash and to go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My Chadlite friend told me that more women hate him then like him and this after he gets to know them lol. They hate him when he doesn’t give them attention. Also my Chadlite friend got rejected by cold approaching and using a pick up line at the gym. This girl basically did a hand gesture like he’s trash and to go away
Fuck man, its over. Fuck foids

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Titbot
Fuck man, its over. Fuck foids
Imagine if I did that she throw a weight at me to get me to fuck off
I rarely hangout with my Chad friend because I know he will cuck me any chance he gets. However my Chadlite friend I feel comfortable hanging with him because he knows his looks are not everything

chadlite has the most cognitive disssonance

So close to chad but never feeling adequate enough

Last edited:
not even the title

From my perspective and obv. Of my Chad friend and Chadlite friend. My other friends are normies

Chadlite : women will generally glance at you for a couple of sec but that’s it I’m públic. In bars Women will Ask orbiter women to give the hint for Chadlite to come over

Women feel very comfortable hanging out with Chadlite , after he fucks her , she will hate him. No more fucking occurs unless they are in a relationship. High SMV women treat Chadlite like an disposable dildo good for fucking but that’s it. At this stage FWB are commen. Also women like to sexually and emotionally Toy with Chadlite to turn him into Chad which he will never be

Chad: women will generally hate him not because of his looks but because he’s so handsome. Women feel threaten by Chad and that another reason for the hatred as well as being insecure around his godly presence. All women hate him but will fuck him. Still gets treated like a bag of disposable dildo. Multiple different FWB as well as one night stands are commen. Chad can steal any girl even Chadlite girl it doesn’t matter. If you are not Chad do not bring your women around him. Usually gets the hottest girl at the club. Chad is relentless to get the women number to pursue a sexual relationship the only difference is that women does not get repulsed by his thirstiness. for chads it hard to make male friends because most Chad. Women can’t emotinally manipulate Chad the way she can with Chadlite . At this stage Chad gets almost all the power 80/20 rule
you need gandy tier looks in 2020 to date a 3/10 landwhale

Imagine guys rating other guys. That's gay af

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Post pictures of a chad vs a chadlite

So i should be happy that i'm subhuman not chadlite?

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
2019 you need to be chad

02CF7D9E CF43 4C8A AF0F 4A541143119F

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123