The reality

Nobody gives a fuck about PSL you autists. What matters is what you express. The idea is to express SEXUAL APPEAL, not AUTISM.

Happy12

It should be quite obvious that I am only capable of expressing autism.

Besides that, smiling is awful for male sexual appeal (unless you have really good smile which most men don't).

I have round Asian face, no jaw, very small mouth. I don't and will not ever look good smiling despite being J-Pop pretty boy.

View attachment 4951

It should be quite obvious that I am only capable of expressing autism.

Besides that, smiling is awful for male sexual appeal (unless you have really good smile which most men don't).

I have round Asian face, no jaw, very small mouth. I don't and will not ever look good smiling despite being J-Pop pretty boy.
:feelsbadman: Chad @JustChris do you feel good now. :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I always feel good, because I have a high self esteem.

Not the point of the thread tho.
I don’t get what you are trying to say that psl is just a bunch of cucks wanking over some positive features(such as jawline, hunter eyes etc) but then again show to us what them females find attractive and compare the both of them.

I don’t get what you are trying to say that psl is just a bunch of cucks wanking over some positive features(such as jawline, hunter eyes etc) but then again show to us what them females find attractive and compare the both of them.

There is not a "specific" face that women find attractive. It's more of a whole package. Height, average looking face, showing confidence, not being socially awkward and soooooo many more elements that come into play when it comes to attracting the opposite gender.

The problem is that PSL'ers only focus on the face part and literally IGNORE every single other element by simply saying "COPE".

There is not a "specific" face that women find attractive. It's more of a whole package. Height, average looking face, showing confidence, not being socially awkward and soooooo many more elements that come into play when it comes to attracting the opposite gender.

The problem is that PSL'ers only focus on the face part and literally IGNORE every single other element by simply saying "COPE".
While I agree to you in a lot of the senses, I do think we’re talking like a top 5% male doesn’t need those things at all, after diving into this blackpill shit it’s very strange, while I see other lesser attractive males then me get girls, why because social circle, there a lot more outgoing, have more friends etc. while I agree being average looking and having good traits may bump you up, but as you get more attractive you don’t need to have as much if you get me. This is irl not tinder of any of that stuff, I do however suggest everyone lift and try and get that look as when you look like an aesthetic fuck you can be a lot more confident in general life, etc

While I agree to you in a lot of the senses, I do think we’re talking like a top 5% male doesn’t need those things at all, after diving into this blackpill shit it’s very strange, while I see other lesser attractive males then me get girls, why because social circle, there a lot more outgoing, have more friends etc. while I agree being average looking and having good traits may bump you up, but as you get more attractive you don’t need to have as much if you get me. This is irl not tinder of any of that stuff, I do however suggest everyone lift and try and get that look as when you look like an aesthetic fuck you can be a lot more confident in general life, etc
we all gonna makie it brahs motivational speech

The reality is that males try to rationalise everything when dealing with women, who are mostly emotional, not logical/rational. I suffer from this problem as well, im very logical person and lack emotions/cant see boundaries sometimes. Yes, there are some general points etc etc, but life is much more complicated, i guess.

• +1
Reactions: JustChris
The reality is that males try to rationalise everything when dealing with women, who are mostly emotional, not logical/rational. I suffer from this problem as well, im very logical person and lack emotions/cant see boundaries sometimes. Yes, there are some general points etc etc, but life is much more complicated, i guess.

giphy.gif

Because being good looking is not about symmetry, hunter eyes, jawline, or whatever PSL users pray to.
Being good looking is what your face expresses. Emotions, flaws, sex appeal, not looking socially awkward etc. These are things that women can sense.
this is soo true. just because your face fits in categories of masculinity doesn't mean you're attractive despite what lookism users say

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
this is soo true. just because your face fits in categories of masculinity doesn't mean you're attractive despite what lookism users say
Oh wow you mean what's attractive to gay deathnic narcy aspie incels on PSL boards ISNT what's attractive to women??

Yo big lip gayface, gtfo back to your cave you fedora tipping, long midface having, psl frauding, storytelling, autism possessing faggot LARPER

Yo big lip gayface, gtfo back to your cave you fedora tipping, long midface having, psl frauding, storytelling, autism possessing faggot LARPER

You mad boy? You're not even ready for what I'm about to drop tomorrow. Sleep tight lil dude.

You mad boy? You're not even ready for what I'm about to drop tomorrow. Sleep tight lil dude.
You droppin da mixtape bruh? Justchris and the gayface boys?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You droppin da mixtape bruh? Justchris and the gayface boys?

Yup, hold on tight, you and another 20 people will feel targeted.

That how long it takes to post the same 2 tinder screenshots?
oh no buddy boyo. chris has shown me on snap what's in store for the cels tomorrow... @JustChris

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
oh no buddy boyo. chris has shown me on snap what's in store for the cels tomorrow... @JustChris

Happy4

I have yet to know exactly who that is, but mark my words, I will mog him with Tokyo tinder matches very soon.

Im ready for the nuclear blue pill bruh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel