The Reaper is coming

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Im 20 and friends my age are dropping like flies and I'm just waiting for my turn

I know 4 guys my exact age who are already noticably balding. I tell them to hop on fin, but theyre too high inhib and at best choose to cope with minoxidil instead

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bliisk, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Bliisk
maybe your freinds with subhumans bc in the general popluation only 25 percent of guys are balding by 20 its literally rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bliisk, bloomercel and NoReedemingFeature
Why do u tell them to hop on fin? You increase competition you bitch. You are not one of us, log off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bliisk, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Why do u tell them to hop on fin? You increase competition you bitch. You are not one of us, log off
6520d6a1a9043ab19de461d9b7df1ff5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bliisk, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
he is coming for me too.

Never had a hair fall out but born with a nw2 hairline ggs

Joined Feb 7, 2024

maybe your freinds with subhumans bc in the general popluation only 25 percent of guys are balding by 20 its literally rare
it's around 95% if you account for people who experience mild recession to a mature hairline.

only like 5% of people retain their juvenile hairline past adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
it's around 95% if you account for people who experience mild recession to a mature hairline.

only like 5% of people retain their juvenile hairline past adulthood.
True,95 percent of ppl even 19 will start to miniaturise its very easy to tell if your hairs on your hairline look thinner your losing hair but it takes years for it to become noticable