The reason a lot of people are incel is because they are in denial about their real SMV

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
The reason a lot of people are incel is because they are in denial about their real SMV

A lot of people dont realise

short guys think they can get a decent looking gf who is just short like them. NO. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. LANDWHALES ONLY. because short girls can just get 6ft white chad. and yes 5'9 counts as short. anything below average height of 5'11 is short.

ethnics think they can get a decent looking white girl. NO. YOU ARE ETHNIC. SHE WILL PICK ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF 6FT WHITE GUYS WHO WANT HER.
then they think they can get a decent looking ethnic girl. NO YOU ARE ETHNIC SHE WILL PICK ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF 6FT WHITE GUYS WHO WANT HER.

ugly guys dont realise they are fucking ugly. you cant have an avg girl. yes one might reply to you and entertain ur messages. or maybe u fucked some decent looking girls sometimes. BUT THAT IS NOT UR SMV. REALISE YOUR REAL SMV = UGLY AS FUCK GIRLS OR LANDWHALES

yes u can message avg looking or hot girls and maybe after numbers game u may fuck one or get some to talk to you. but its not your real SMV. they will never let u wife them or be happy with you. realise your real SMV and dont waste any time on girls who arent below your REAL smv rating.

for exampel if ur ugly, or short, or ethnic. you may match with some decent looking girls. but you shouldnt waste ur time on any girl who isnt extremely ugly/+fat as it will be a waste of time eventually. focus on your SMV match or below

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel, Deleted member 20618 and 10 others
I don't have any of these things and still get nothing.

I don't even know a single landwhale either, can't fuck those

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20618, subhuman incel and 1 other person

short guys think they can get a decent looking gf who is just short like them. NO. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. LANDWHALES ONLY. because short girls can just get 6ft white chad. and yes 5'9 counts as short. anything below average height of 5'11 is short.

ethnics think they can get a decent looking white girl. NO. YOU ARE ETHNIC. SHE WILL PICK ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF 6FT WHITE GUYS WHO WANT HER.
then they think they can get a decent looking ethnic girl. NO YOU ARE ETHNIC SHE WILL PICK ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF 6FT WHITE GUYS WHO WANT HER.

ugly guys dont realise they are fucking ugly. you cant have an avg girl. yes one might reply to you and entertain ur messages. or maybe u fucked some decent looking girls sometimes. BUT THAT IS NOT UR SMV. REALISE YOUR REAL SMV = UGLY AS FUCK GIRLS OR LANDWHALES

yes u can message avg looking or hot girls and maybe after numbers game u may fuck one or get some to talk to you. but its not your real SMV. they will never let u wife them or be happy with you. realise your real SMV and dont waste any time on girls who arent below your REAL smv rating.

for exampel if ur ugly, or short, or ethnic. you may match with some decent looking girls. but you shouldnt waste ur time on any girl who isnt extremely ugly/+fat as it will be a waste of time eventually. focus on your SMV match or below
I'm Japanese Stacy only :feelshah: @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829
tldr-ugly

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829

you cope with height while 3 girls chocked on my dick like a fat american in a buffet😎

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
As an ethnic white women aren't on my radar and I will suffer from ethnic tax. I just hate this forum thinks I want a cumskin gf whwn they don't interest me at all

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gymmaxedhorse
As an ethnic white women aren't on my radar and I will suffer from ethnic tax. I just hate this forum thinks I want a cumskin gf whwn they don't interest me at all
chill man ethnic tax shit doesnt apply when ur literally in india lol - ignore that and yes white women are disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
chill man ethnic tax shit doesnt apply when ur literally in india lol - ignore that and yes white women are disgusting
Even chadpreets and iranic chada suffer from ethnic tax because anglos rule media. White women subconsciously think we're inferior

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
they are incel cause they aint getting no sex

if they think they smv is high then they will be trying to talk to females to get laid but most incels have no females to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Same with skinny guys, they think they can get a skinny girl lol. Why would she pick a skinny guy over the gymmaxxed guys begging to date her?

SMVmatch of skinny guy is landwhale

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend
white girls like sucking my thumb

• Hmm...
not really. physique is nowhere near important as height, face , race
There's no reason for a thin girl to ever choose a skinny guy over a gym-maxxed guy.

You are one of the ppl coping with ur SMV. Skinny guy SMV = Landwhale woman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, DharkDC and Deleted member 17829
Legit and based

I am ethnic and short and I’ve slayed some decent girls in the past but recently started to realize that at my age there is no hope of being with the kind of white girls I am attracted to and I just can’t be with an ugly, fat or ethnic girl

I just can’t

I’ll just cope with vidya

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and MoggerGaston
There's no reason for a thin girl to ever choose a skinny guy over a gym-maxxed guy.

You are one of the ppl coping with ur SMV. Skinny guy SMV = Landwhale woman.
wtf u talking about lol

its about ur race, height, face. physique is much less important

are u not blackpilled or soemthing yet

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Same with skinny guys, they think they can get a skinny girl lol. Why would she pick a skinny guy over the gymmaxxed guys begging to date her?

SMVmatch of skinny guy is landwhale
If the skinny guy has an ugly face his SMV match is a landwhale

If the skinny guy has a GL face his SMV match is a stacy

FACE FACE FACE FACE

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17829
Reality based thread

I realized this
Hence why I’m not incel anymore

• +1
why? u started going for more low smv girls?
3s is my sweet spot atm for dating apps

4s expected me to be college educated, commit right away, and have my own place already

• JFL
Even chadpreets and iranic chada suffer from ethnic tax because anglos rule media. White women subconsciously think we're inferior
Angloids ruined the world with their barbarism, that's why we Hispanics have the duty to reconquer the world again and cleanse it once and for all

¡PLVS VLTRA!

Ñ

Attachments

• Cuadro_por_españa_y_por_el_rey,_Galvez_en_America.jpg
    Cuadro_por_españa_y_por_el_rey,_Galvez_en_America.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 0
  • 1920px-Diachronic_map_of_the_Spanish_Empire.png
    1920px-Diachronic_map_of_the_Spanish_Empire.png
    987.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
no, theres no secret to this stuff. guys basically get less than they actually deserve because others are willing to dumpster dive for trash due to high sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
wtf u talking about lol

its about ur race, height, face. physique is much less important

are u not blackpilled or soemthing yet
Ironic, Physique is frame and if you say frame doesn't matter, you sound like the bluepilled one. Every true blackpiller knows that Everything Matters