The reason Asian faces look more bloated

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I won't be posting pictures because I'm lazy. Use your imagination.

1) the shape. Asian skulls are typically brachiophilic and are circular with wide zygomatic arch and average bigonial width and small chin. From the front this is literally a circle.

2) midface and maxilla flatness. Not necessary recessed, because that assumes that it's supposed to be forward. It's not. With Asians the entire face is typically flatt with forward cheekbones. This means an Asian can be "good looking" with ratios like IPD, nose to mouth ratio, midface compaction, and since Asians typically have a wider face they have higher FWHR. But from the front profile the lack of forward growth means a lack of shadows from the front, which is what makes someone look masculine and "lean facially".

3) genetic predisposition to have over hypertrophied facial muscles, especially the masseter. Every muscle in the Asians face typically is overgrown. It's not buccal fat. It's actual muscle. Botox can help solve this.

For the other issues that are structural, jaw surgery and implants can help. For the masseter muscle Botox can be implemented.

Why do Asians have these genetics? I assume in the past men had the selection of the women they wanted, so they chose traits that LOOKED like youthfulness. So the round faces, small chins, lack of forward projection, imitated neoteny which is what MEN find attractive. It didn't matter that the men also become round chinless dogs. They got to select the women they want so they kept reproducing.

Why is the masseter hypertrophy so common? I theorize that in previous times of human history an over hypertrophied masseter muscle on a round face probably made the individual look healthier and higher bodyfat than they actually were. It's detrimental in our society where we aren't starving to death, but in their society, where everyone barely eats, they probably looked more healthy than they were.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: amkcel, ThatBoneStructure, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 12 others
Also the fact that Chinese food has a million mg of sodium because of soy sauce for example.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, TheDragon, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, datboijj and 8 others
The reason asian faces look more bloated is because of their shitty diet over the past 10000 years they have literally bred themselves to be subhuimans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, nobodyspecial369, thecel and 1 other person

1) the shape. Asian skulls are typically brachiophilic and are circular with wide zygomatic arch and average bigonial width and small chin. From the front this is literally a circle.

2) midface and maxilla flatness. Not necessary recessed, because that assumes that it's supposed to be forward. It's not. With Asians the entire face is typically flatt with forward cheekbones. This means an Asian can be "good looking" with ratios like IPD, nose to mouth ratio, midface compaction, and since Asians typically have a wider face they have higher FWHR. But from the front profile the lack of forward growth means a lack of shadows from the front, which is what makes someone look masculine and "lean facially".

3) genetic predisposition to have over hypertrophied facial muscles, especially the masseter. Every muscle in the Asians face typically is overgrown. It's not buccal fat. It's actual muscle. Botox can help solve this.

For the other issues that are structural, jaw surgery and implants can help. For the masseter muscle Botox can be implemented.

Why do Asians have these genetics? I assume in the past men had the selection of the women they wanted, so they chose traits that LOOKED like youthfulness. So the round faces, small chins, lack of forward projection, imitated neoteny which is what MEN find attractive. It didn't matter that the men also become round chinless dogs. They got to select the women they want so they kept reproducing.

Why is the masseter hypertrophy so common? I theorize that in previous times of human history an over hypertrophied masseter muscle on a round face probably made the individual look healthier and higher bodyfat than they actually were. It's detrimental in our society where we aren't starving to death, but in their society, where everyone barely eats, they probably looked more healthy than they were.

Can you do one on curries and shiz?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and thecel
imagination GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, datboijj and 1 other person
The overly wide, low set and flat zygos are the main offender, by far

%C0%FC2%A4%A4.jpg
%C8%C41.jpg

The unbloated, high class model look comes from true high set, narrow cheekbones that are well projected + a sharp, forward grown lower third that is in between 85-90% of the cheekbone width to allow for decent facial taper. My avi is the prime example of that:

17a844f2ljw91.jpg

Guy above did the right thing shaving his dogshit cheekbones, now he needs custom implants to replicate something like my avi.
You are also right about masseters. Great jaws like that have thin masseters, most of the width of the jaw is bone. Overly developed masseters gives a chimp look and is not ideal. People that recommend chewing as an adult for a better jaw are retards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, ChristianChad and nobodyspecial369

%C0%FC2%A4%A4.jpg
%C8%C41.jpg

The unbloated, high class model look comes from true high set, narrow cheekbones that are well projected + a sharp, forward grown lower third that is in between 85-90% of the cheekbone width to allow for decent facial taper. My avi is the prime example of that:

17a844f2ljw91.jpg

Guy above did the right thing shaving his dogshit cheekbones, now he needs custom implants to replicate something like my avi.
You are also right about masseters. Great jaws like that have thin masseters, most of the width of the jaw is bone. Overly developed masseters gives a chimp look and is not ideal. People that recommend chewing as an adult for a better jaw are retards.

FaceApp 1666964728426

Tghis guy looks very high class

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Still has narrower cheekbones than the original.
PS: looks retarded

It looks very good your using another race with completely different ratios to model onto asians.

Meanwhile this is whst this guy should try to aim towards

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
over

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The joke is the morph you did jfl

The morph i did is easily chad tier very easily fits every box large fwhr prominent cheek bones very low body fat low hair line very youthful face

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
The morph i did is easily chad tier very easily fits every box large fwhr prominent cheek bones very low body fat low hair line very youthful face

Do whatever makes you happy, be yourself and have confidence. I'm sure if you interact with enough users here some of them unironically will share your opinion. Those with a pair of eyes or the slightest bit of common sense, not so much.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

high iq post you are right, whats the solution for them. MMA or bimax? One theory i have for reason for recession and small chin is chewing less hard foods. Asian diet is usually soft, rice, and soup, compared to white is more protein

high iq post you are right, whats the solution for them. MMA or bimax? One theory i have for reason for recession and small chin is chewing less hard foods. Asian diet is usually soft, rice, and soup, compared to white is more protein

Cheekbone shaving and custom implants if necessary (cheekbones, jaw, browridge). Bimax only if they are recessed, but it doesn't get rid of the moonface, bloated looks.

This man did cheekbone reduction
%C0%FC2%A4%A4.jpg
%C8%C41.jpg

Massive improvement, now with custom implants he could look similar to this:
1-simonas-pham-ss22.jpg

That look would be impossible with those massive cheekbones, that's why the cheekbone shaving first is important.
TL;DR the main offenders are the overly big, round and low set cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Lots of words for saying they’re ugly

• JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Cope! It is fat loss resistant buccal fat.

I just remembered now but around a year ago I saw you make a post on the jaw surgery Reddit and get completely gaslit by those subhumans, they did not want you to ascend at all because even though you were recessed you were still relatively attractive. Crabs in a bucket

Do whatever makes you happy, be yourself and have confidence. I'm sure if you interact with enough users here some of them unironically will share your opinion. Those with a pair of eyes or the slightest bit of common sense, not so much.

I mean i'm genuinely curious on how that guy looks bad he has every trait this forum considers alluring the only failo is that his pheno look Asian which for some reason people here hate like grow up other races exist and they can look good to

I mean i'm genuinely curious on how that guy looks bad he has every trait this forum considers alluring the only failo is that his pheno look Asian which for some reason people here hate like grow up other races exist and they can look good to

His pheno is not a failo.
3133642_1666965629405.jpg
1-simonas-pham-ss22.jpg
17a844f2ljw91.jpg

It doesn't matter if he is asian or white, it's not about being whiter or more asian, it's a matter of common sense and having a pair of eyes, everyone who's brain has not been rotted by PSL knows why that morph looks bad.
Your morph's face as a whole is too wide, deviating too much from average width.
The asian guy in the middle has a narrower skull, yet has a strong jaw and cheekbones. He looks much higher class and intelligent just because of that. Notice how the skull resembles more my morph on the right despite not having the same pheno.

As I said before, he needs narrower, projected cheekbones and a proportional jaw. Too wide and bulky cheekbones + too wide jaw make the mouth and neck appear narrow, giving the look of being weak, inbred and retarded.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad

%C0%FC2%A4%A4.jpg
%C8%C41.jpg

17a844f2ljw91.jpg

I think it's more to due with the projection of the maxilla. Asians have flat faces.

I think it's more to due with the projection of the maxilla. Asians have flat faces.

Flat and overly wide. Good is average width and well projected. Similar amounts of bone, just differently distributed.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
The solution is Botox for the masseter muscle, and something like a lefort 2 with custom implants depending on what the individual Asian needs. There are many paths to the desired end goal but it all requires surgery.

The end goal is a more forward projected midface, orbital area, and maxilla. A person could do bimax for the upper and lower jaw, genio for the chin, midface implants to simulate a lefort 2, custom implants around the eyes, and a rhinoplasty to make the nose further projected.

Or they could stay recessed.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The solution is Botox for the masseter muscle, and something like a lefort 2 with custom implants depending on what the individual Asian needs. There are many paths to the desired end goal but it all requires surgery.

The end goal is a more forward projected midface, orbital area, and maxilla. A person could do bimax for the upper and lower jaw, genio for the chin, midface implants to simulate a lefort 2, custom implants around the eyes, and a rhinoplasty to make the nose further projected.

Or they could stay recessed.
lol that seems a bit excessive. what’s a lector 2? i keep hearing that. can you summarize it

• +1
Reactions: DREAMER2001
lol that seems a bit excessive. what’s a lector 2? i keep hearing that. can you summarize it
Define "excessive". Depends on your goals and your genetics. If you are white, some of you have lefort 4 genetics by nature and can live a carefree life with a face that's entirely forward. Depending on your race different parts of the face will be more recessed than other parts.

White people typically have moderate forward growth on average with a projecting chin.

Black people typically have a extremely forward lower maxilla that slopes forward at the bottom, no chin, and a strong supraorbital ridge and browridge, but it's typically high set, with a lack of a projecting nasion.

Asian people typically have an entirely flat face, with large projecting cheekbones that have a lot of vertical height and size, with wide skulls and zero browridge or jaw, but this can change depending on the asian country of origin.

Depending on your race you will need different procedures. A lefort 1 is a cut on the lower maxilla. Lefort 2 includes the entire maxilla. Lefort 3 is the entire maxilla and the cheekbones included.

Asians typically don't need the cheekbones so they need a lefort 2, which moves the entire middle of the face forward. Does anyone do this in real life? No. Is the dating market also excluding most men from having a good dating life? Yes. Are some lonely men willing to go to that level to have good dating life? Also yes.

Most people in general though would benefit from a lefort 2 with a genio plasty and custom implants. Doubt any surgeon as of now would even give it to you though.

yo native you speak like guts in the black swordsman arc he says a quote here i think youll like "if youre always worried about crushimg the ants beneath you, youll never be able to walk" bro this physically happened in your life the ants are shortcels and not being able to walk is you slouching to look shorter, hindering your ability to walk(mog), read berserk it mogs
berserk GIF