The reason ethnics are less attractive is becouse of thier facial features not skin color

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Swallow the duginpill
Middle easterns and rice should be attractive by that logic since they have lighy skin color but its not true, bleached black girls aren't attractive,

if you look at girls with non pure genetics that are blonde you can tell that something is off, this is why i say i like blonde girls, its a politically acarute way of saying 'only good genetics, non white = sheboon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
Middle easterns and rice should be attractive by that logic since they have lighy skin color but its not true, bleached black girls aren't attractive,

if you look at girls with non pure genetics that are blonde you can tell that something is off, this is why i say i like blonde girls, its a politically acarute way of saying 'only good genetics, non white = sheboon.
Obviously, also skin colour

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater
its combination of both but yes.. skin color is more irrelevant then the combination of features

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and mizrahi_hater
Well middle eastern and East Asians are only some ethnics.

There’s Indians, SEA, and Africans which all have poo colored skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Well middle eastern and East Asians are only some ethnics.

There’s Indians, SEA, and Africans which all have poo colored skin
Racism

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Earth Dollar, mizrahi_hater and Deprived

Attachments

• 2BC3A292-004C-4EE6-BB40-6D33EE25C7E3.jpeg
    2BC3A292-004C-4EE6-BB40-6D33EE25C7E3.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
8B124178 33CE 4F11 9E19 823B0861AC03
Cope meds mog nords to the moon, Whites being better looking is a myth and inaccurate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Shrek2OnDvD, UglyGod360 and 2 others
A fair skin is still ethnic without the right undertone

about 80% of middle easterns I see are birdcels

White skin will always be a big halo. An ethnic will be less attractive even if they had the same height and a good face. Shitskin historically always has been associated or tied in with peasantry class and lower statuses, it's an innate failo for males due to evolutionary psychology in selective mating, it is absolutely over for darkies JFL. Lol @ this cope.

Yes of course, no doubt a curry with a nice jaw and frame at 6'2 will mog a white 5'6 framecel. But the clear reality is that most whites are taller than most curries as well as having more desirable facial features and higher T physiques on average. Also white guys who are ugly and 5'6 are also rarer as well compared to indians, so realistically the above average curries would be competing with average whites who are actually like 5'10 and generally have better jawlines and noses as well. Also a white guy will still mog the curry even if their stats are similar or the same just because of the white skin's universal halo effect across the world. Ethnics cannot win tbh.

Last edited: