The reason femcels actually exsist

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Most guys look at it in a very male way in which for us men if we were able to fuck any girl at all it would still be good

It’s like a guy wants a pizza with salami topping but has to settle with a margarita pizza so it’s not as good but still pizza

For women it doesn’t work like that since fucking a guy they aren’t attracted to would be more like if they wanted salami pizza but got litteral dog shit as the topping

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, noobs, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Ofc I still agree due to other things females have it unarguably better but still i wouldn’t look at it the same way men see it

What would be good for a guy won’t be necessary good for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and WhoTookVendetta
Most guys look at it in a very male way in which for us men if we were able to fuck any girl at all it would still be good

It’s like a guy wants a pizza with salami topping but has to settle with a margarita pizza so it’s not as good but still pizza

For women it doesn’t work like that since fucking a guy they aren’t attracted to would be more like if they wanted salami pizza but got litteral dog shit as the topping
nice visualization

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Chadeep, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Am I going to be the Italian who says foreign pizza sucks? I'm tempted, but I won't do it

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
nice visualization
It makes sense tho ever since the start I never understood the argument that some deformed fat femcel can still get guys when the guys will be unnatractive

Women have inherently lower sex drive to protect them from holding á genetically inferior baby for 18 years

Men can just fuck anything u can make as many babies as u want as a man

They simply don't exist

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Latinolooksmaxxer
Am I going to be the Italian who says foreign pizza sucks? I'm tempted, but I won't do it
Brazilian pizza mogs European

They are like a sandwich there full of shit and eating one slice is like a whole pizza in Europe

Nothing mogs Brazilian pizza

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Latinolooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
Brazilian pizza mogs European

They are like a sandwich there full of shit and eating one slice is like a whole pizza in Europe

Nothing mogs Brazilian pizza
Never tasted it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It makes sense tho ever since the start I never understood the argument that some deformed fat femcel can still get guys when the guys will be unnatractive

Women have inherently lower sex drive to protect them from holding á genetically inferior baby for 18 years

Men can just fuck anything u can make as many babies as u want as a man
i saw a video of this ricecel say “we are doing good for the better of humanity since we are not reproducing and society will have better genes so not reproducing is helping society we are heros” :soy::soy::soy:

istg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Latinolooksmaxxer, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
i saw a video of this ricecel say “we are doing good for the better of humanity since we are not reproducing and society will have better genes so not reproducing is helping society we are heros” :soy::soy::soy:

istg
That’s a funny way to cope :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Never tasted it
Its pizza but with thicker bread on average - compared to italian, NY style pizza and so on, but not as thick as Chicago's - and a good ammount of cheese and whatever topping its used

The two most popular toppings are pepperoni (we call it Calabresa) and chicken with catupiry cheese - the latter my favorite

And here we call pizza with thin crust "italian style"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Doesn’t disprove the rule

U notice if ur sub5 women are instinctively defensive and disgusted by you

If ur sub Normie and ask a woman for directions you might notice she will treat u like u just said u we’re gonna kidnap her

From an evolutionary point they likely have this to be able to avoid bad genes

As for men you gotta be a really busted looking foid or covered in shit to get a guy to act disgusted towards you

THE FACE THEY MAKE AT UGLY MEN IS THE FACE WE MEN MAKE WHEN WE SEE SHIT ON THE STREET

Just think about that litteral disgust

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
That's why "femcel" doesn't have the word involuntarily in it, because technically it's not involuntary.

99% of the time or something

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Latinolooksmaxxer
Doesn’t disprove the rule

U notice if ur sub5 women are instinctively defensive and disgusted by you

If ur sub Normie and ask a woman for directions you might notice she will treat u like u just said u we’re gonna kidnap her

From an evolutionary point they likely have this to be able to avoid bad genes

As for men you gotta be a really busted looking foid or covered in shit to get a guy to act disgusted towards you

THE FACE THEY MAKE AT UGLY MEN IS THE FACE WE MEN MAKE WHEN WE SEE SHIT ON THE STREET

Just think about that litteral disgust
Still they breed and fuck busted looking dudes tho? Albeit these guys have some kind of status and money involved.

Women want the best of the best and so do men

• +1

Tbh its as much as her fault as its those promiscuous horny chadlite/chad fucks that stay on OLD indefinitively until 35+ years old and swipe right on any mtb just bc shes prime age and not fat

Slayer culture boosted by social media and dating apps is as much responsible for females being ultra picky nowadays as their biology

A couple decades ago chads had their fun for a few years and then got snatched and removed from the dating market by some looksmatched foid via marriage. But nowadays those roided horny fucks stay indefinitively on the dating market cock blocking normies

Last edited:
It's Biology more so than anything.

Women choosing a partner has farther reaching implications than it does for men who are designed to either
pump and dump or be responsible partners.Whereas for women having sex has vastly greater consequences
than it does for men much less soo in the modern age with things like Birth Control and other Contraceptives
but still nonetheless women for the most part take on a bigger gamble deciding who to have sex with which is why
Nature made it so that they are meticulous and picky when it comes to choosing their partner/s i.e. they were
created with a higher barrier to entry than Men are.

Hope that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Iasacrko and Latinolooksmaxxer
they arent the prize anymore, man when u meet a women over 30 with no child she sad af, and she regret reject normies

• Love it
Its pizza but with thicker bread on average - compared to italian, NY style pizza and so on, but not as thick as Chicago's - and a good ammount of cheese and whatever topping its used

The two most popular toppings are pepperoni (we call it Calabresa) and chicken with catupiry cheese - the latter my favorite

And here we call pizza with thin crust "italian style"
Here in Italy we have two types of pizza generally, the classic one (with a thin crust, although it is not actually 'crust', it tends to be soft, in south-central Italy it tends to be called "cornicione", big frame) and the 'contemporary' one, with a more soft and spongy cornicione, and a more varied topping. Like that (the topping is the usual here):

Last edited:
  • +1
It's Biology more so than anything.

Women choosing a partner has farther reaching implications than it does for men who are designed to either
pump and dump or be responsible partners.Whereas for women having sex has vastly greater consequences
than it does for men much less soo in the modern age with things like Birth Control and other Contraceptives
but still nonetheless women for the most part take on a bigger gamble deciding who to have sex with which is why
Nature made it so that they are meticulous and picky when it comes to choosing their partner/s i.e. they were
created with a higher barrier to entry than Men are.

Hope that makes sense
And the fact that they have lower sex drive than males (because of amongst other things them having lower testosterone) makes so they are more picky and patient.
They can wait a lot of time until one of the chads she matched with on OLD decides to give it a go with her

Thats textbook Hypergamy

ppl think that hypergamy is foid going for chad - they mistake it for "hypersexual"-, when in reality its them going for guys well placed in a social hierarchy and so that can give her more social leverage

If foids valuing beauty in their partners was the defining aspect of hypergamy then males would also be considered hypergamous on average and were not

Last edited: