The reason for blacks success in Football

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Is because the average black reaches a physical development level at 14 that whites dont reach at 18 because blacks have a more rapid puberty

This is a 14 year old black

Thus blacks secure their places in underage academy teams based on physical development alone while mid to late puberty whites lose out at underage and stop playing unless they're technically gifted.

When you have an exception to this among whites, a rare case of a white male who has reached the physical development of an 18 year old at 14, he automatically outshines every black aged 18 or under in overall ability

edit: The kid is actually another example of Celtic superiority, surname O'Sullivan and his first name is literally a place name in Ireland

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, BrutalMogger, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
nigga said soccer

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
Thats the same reason why white kids often get bullied by ethnic kids

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I mean can’t disagree since most num1 athletes come from Europe particularly Scandinavia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and BrutalMogger
part of the reason

can find this same thing in people born in earlier months of the year who start school late

• +1
seemed like a interesting informational beneficial thread but then i was beholded with the horror of the word soccer so i have to say with all of my dignity and integrity.

DNDR MUMBAI SWEATSHOP

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ethnic genes couldn’t even help me there I’m a brown currycel who only started to develop at 18 :feelskek:

Most of my life I was a beta looking low T cuck loser

nigga said soccer
seemed like a interesting informational beneficial thread but then i was beholded with the horror of the word soccer so i have to say with all of my dignity and integrity.
I didnt want any confusion over American Football when people read the title since it would be more understandable that physicality outshines technical ability in a game like American football but I changed the title since theres probably a lack of Americancels on here to result in confusion anyway

• +1
Fast life history. Earlier development and more rapid development, greater number of sexual partners, more short term mating strategies, lower IQ, poor impulse control.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
niggers dominate football for the same reason they dominate everything else, better dna.

sorry timmy thats life

does this actually happen or is it just jew lies in popular media